EXCLUSIVE! MIKA DVD in NOVEMBER

florian194

In Paris during the show at the OLYMPIA the concert was record. At the end of the show I was interviewed for the bonus! The DVD will be sale in NOVEMBER!!!!!!!:mf_lustslow::mf_rosetinted::bleh::thumb_yello::biggrin2::roftl:

Wow!!! It sounds fantastic!!!!!! Briliiant!! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hope it's got subtitles or something I can't speak ANY other languages cos I am poopy.

oh darling...i'm sure it will be in english!!!

recorded in france but in english!

...........hopefully!

In Paris during the show at the OLYMPIA the concert was record. At the end of the show I was interviewed for the bonus! The DVD will be sale in NOVEMBER!!!!!!!:mf_lustslow::mf_rosetinted::bleh::thumb_yello::biggrin2::roftl:

How exciting for you! You must be flying high!:woot_jump: I was thinking about a DVD on and off for the past few weeks. I haven't seen him live yet. I purchased the videos on iTunes, but this would be so much better. I hope that it's released in NTSC format, and not just PAL. I had to convert several Queen...mostly Freddie...DVD's from PAL to NTSC. Not every place will do that. I'm not sure why. It isn't as if I was copying them in bulk. This is such good news. Thanks for sharing.

Is anyone going to NYC on 8/10? I haven't met anyone yet.

:shocked: I just heard that there also is a book coming out! :DWith all of the artwork!! I'm trying to get more information!

Where did you hear that? More information, yes!

- I must have the book. :mf_rosetinted:

(...No, it wouldn't be the first book I own lol.)