EXCLUSIVE! MIKA DVD in NOVEMBER

florian194

Where did you hear that? More information, yes!

- I must have the book. :mf_rosetinted:

(...No, it wouldn't be the first book I own lol.)

Calm down!:wink2: It's still just a rumour. :blink: I'm trying to figure things out. i'll let you know when I got things confirmed or if it's not going to happen!:wink2:

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In Paris during the show at the OLYMPIA the concert was record. At the end of the show I was interviewed for the bonus! The DVD will be sale in NOVEMBER!!!!!!!:mf_lustslow::mf_rosetinted::thumb_yello::biggrin2::roftl:

No, really??

YEYY! :biggrin2::wub2:

omg seriously??!!!!

YEESS!! sweeet!

ive been hoping for a mika tour DVD so bad and i thought it would be amazing if they made one and now they actually are!!!! yyyaaaaayyy!!! hhhehehhe im so excited now!

thats so cool that you were interviewed for it!! cant wait to see you in it!!!!! Cant wait to buy it!!!

Thanks for the news!!!

<333333

In Paris during the show at the OLYMPIA the concert was record. At the end of the show I was interviewed for the bonus! The DVD will be sale in NOVEMBER!!!!!!!:mf_lustslow::mf_rosetinted::bleh::thumb_yello::biggrin2::roftl:

Yeeeeeeeee fantastic. Tell me what date:thumb_yello:

Calm down!:wink2: It's still just a rumour. :blink: I'm trying to figure things out. i'll let you know when I got things confirmed or if it's not going to happen!:wink2:

Haha, thanks for spreading the rumor then! :yay:

awesome!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

great news for us mikalovers, and what perfect timing this is..with all his giging,.. possibly a new album on its way,... a book maybe for christmas..what else could there be ..apart from the man himself of course !!!:thumb_yello:

Guest Sofia

Wow...Finally a DVD!!

But..only in November? Couldn't that be in August for instance?:bleh: I can't wait to buy it...:wub2::woot_jump:

A DVD? I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I WANT IT NOOOOW! I'll do anything in my power to have it! (because is very possible it won't be available in my country). MIKA is already fabulous on a cd; I can't imagine how wonderful it will be to have him on a DVD.

In Paris during the show at the OLYMPIA the concert was record. At the end of the show I was interviewed for the bonus! The DVD will be sale in NOVEMBER!!!!!!!:mf_lustslow::mf_rosetinted::bleh::thumb_yello::biggrin2::roftl:

OMG I can't believe it! At the Olympia so the interview will be in french, that's perfect for me!!! :woot_jump:

If you want, I can translate for you!!!

Is it going to be available for the US fans too? I would definetely buy it.

That's just what I would like to know. If not, I'll get it through amazon.co.uk. If it's only offered in the PAL format, I'll convert it, or I'll buy a new DVD player that plays PAL and NTSC. I've gotten DVD's and books on Freddie Mercury there.

hm, if it was recorded in paris, all the talking during the concert is in french... i wonder if they cut that out then and just show the songs, cause i think it's quite unusual to have a dvd for the international market by a british artist in french. :blink: