MIKA Plays 'Secret' Gig in Reading 3rd July

Blue Eyes

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haddock swears like this in Dutch:

Duizend bommen en granaten! Donderbomse knuppelfenomeen! Ectoplastisch bijproduct! Sinistere schoft!

:boxed:

Haha, tnhat's cool! Unfortunatly, I can't quote him in danish, 'cos it's so long time ago since i last read Tintin

Haddock swears like this in Dutch:

Duizend bommen en granaten! Donderbomse knuppelfenomeen! Ectoplastisch bijproduct! Sinistere schoft!

:boxed:

A new threat is born. What does Captain Haddock swear in different languages? :roll1:

I'm actually quite angry at Mika's management right at this minute... the amount of word of mouth promotion he's got out of his fans and the cheek to actually do this... i really hope there's a miscommunication somewhere... but still, things like this shouldn't happen. They have to realise that Mika is loved not only cause of the music he makes, it's also because of his personality and how he and his team and family have responded to his fans... i for one, love him even more after realising what a nice person he is, but am an angry bear in my previous life too.. can be really nasty if am angry...grrrrrr!!!!

Lumskebuks! Laskefede lommetyv! Sortbørsgrosserer! Trompetsnegl! Væggetøjsbefængte varulv!

Yeah, a lust for my ears! :punk:

Mika's a lumskebuks!

• 10 months later...
What do you think? :naughty:

Yes please!

Cool, I'll do it tomorrow ( I need my friends help :naughty: )

My dad told me he already did holly jonny back then !:blink: and in december he still called it a new song.:bleh:

My dad told me he already did holly jonny back then !:blink: and in december he still called it a new song.:bleh:

Yes he was doing it before then too, I can't remember which gig he did it first at, I think it was a Canadian gig?

Yes he was doing it before then too, I can't remember which gig he did it first at, I think it was a Canadian gig?

I think it was in March or April sometime.

He was definitely doing it by this time last year anyway...

It's so funny how he's done that song for such a long time, and he still says that it's new.

In one of the videos that I took of the February gigs I can hear myself shouting like a mad mad woman :"It's not new, nooooooooooooooooooooo!!" when he says about HJ "this is a new song, it's called Holy Johnny"

:roftl::roftl:Quite pathetic, really, I'm not sure why I felt so strongly about it that I needed to shout it out...sigh...

It's so funny how he's done that song for such a long time, and he still says that it's new.

In one of the videos that I took of the February gigs I can hear myself shouting like a mad mad woman :"It's not new, nooooooooooooooooooooo!!" when he says about HJ "this is a new song, it's called Holy Johnny"

:roftl::roftl:Quite pathetic, really, I'm not sure why I felt so strongly about it that I needed to shout it out...sigh...

hahah :roftl::roftl:

At the heineken music hall a couple mfcers screamed something like that, and he said: ok, so you now it :naughty: