MIKA Plays 'Secret' Gig in Reading 3rd July

Blue Eyes

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i knew about a week or so ago about this secret mika gig in reading because i saw a competition for it... about being a pub sized audience etc etc on the 3rd july.

However i was at the time looking for itunes tickets so i dismissed it and when asked where i saw the information i had forgotten the site it was on but i knew about it.

Yes Martin was there aswell he is a picture in the 40's on that site.

And i dont feel it is Mika's fault that there are soo many cancellations i mean look at his calender he has soo much to do - maybe he is ill we just dont know but he keeps on trekking putting up a show front.

I do feel sorrow for everyone who had planned to attend his cancelled concerts but what can you do *shrugs* :blink:

mika probably didnt even know where he was suppose to be...

i dont think him or the band remember..... probably a night b 4 they tell him...."u know tomorrow u have a show in london right?" and he is like "london? ok...."

lol

im sorry for the ppl that didnt see him :( but im sure they had a reason....

actually im sure on sunday night we asked martin if he knew anything about this reading thing and he said no but i recon Sivan is right they have noo idea what they are doing day to day i mean they could have a rough idea but all it takes is one phone call from the manager and things change.

i dont think him or the band remember..... probably a night b 4 they tell him...."u know tomorrow u have a show in london right?" and he is like "london? ok....".

Well, at least this is true. He definitely had no idea where he was going to be the next night after he played in DC, and had to ask his manager.

--Jack

i dont think him or the band remember..... probably a night b 4 they tell him...."u know tomorrow u have a show in london right?" and he is like "london? ok...."

lol

im sorry for the ppl that didnt see him :( but im sure they had a reason....

mmmm just doesnt help the people that spent a fortune going to see him , I still feel for the amount of support here , we dont get enough information

actually im sure on sunday night we asked martin if he knew anything about this reading thing and he said no but i recon Sivan is right they have noo idea what they are doing day to day i mean they could have a rough idea but all it takes is one phone call from the manager and things change.

It seems that their lifes are in the hands of the management - if they like it or not.

Well if it is the Management, do they think we won't find out?

Don't they realise that this is a really active, international board where we all try to look after each other and communication is excellent?

Definitley time they made us official or at least had some kind of communication process with us, because if it carries on like this, Mika will get a bad name, and it may not be anything to do with him.:thumbdown:

So do you think there is a chance for us to manipulate ...:naughty:

Ring Ring

Mika: Yes, it's me, indeed.

Voice: I'm your manager, remember?

Mika: Oh, however, I don't know, there is so much going on lately...

Voice: Yes and please don't forget the secret gig tonight in violet_sky's living room!

Mika: Okay, just pick me up.

Should be easy if they already don't know whether they're coming or going - LOL

So do you think there is a chance for us to manipulate ...:naughty:

Ring Ring

Mika: Yes, it's me, indeed.

Voice: I'm your manager, remember?

Mika: Oh, however, I don't know, there is so much going on lately...

Voice: Yes and please don't forget the secret gig tonight in violet_sky's living room!

Mika: Okay, just pick me up.

Should be easy if they already don't know whether they're coming or going - LOL

What's your address?:naughty:

Interesting new developments :blink:, I really wonder why that gig wasn't cancelled earlier if it is not due to illness. We all know and even say all the time that his schedule is insane so it would not have been such a big surprise. I would just have been fair towards those who were planning to go there because of Mika in first place. :boxed:

My thoughts exactly. :blink:

I hope he doesn't cancel Somerset House... It's sold out and... I can't even imagine what a catastrophe it would be! :boxed:

I know it is slightly different as it refers to PAST gigs but in Manchester the French girl (sorry, can't remember your name!) asked Martin about the gig in Paris the previous week and he genuinly had no memory of it until promted and promted and you could finally see the light going on in his head..........they have so many gigs it must get very confusing...........But I do genuinly feel so sorry for everyone that has been affected by this.

MAKE US OFFICAL!

My thoughts exatly. :blink:

I hope he doesn't cancel Somerset House... It's sold out and... I can't even imagine what a catastrophe it would be! :boxed:

He won't. That's in England. He only seems to cancel all the smaller countries.

--Jack

i doubt that somerset house will be cancelled ...well i hope it isnt anyway :cool:

He won't. That's in England. He only seems to cancel all the smaller countries.

--Jack

i think its about canceling festivals... maybe its alot of trouble and just for like 6 songs?

Hmm, I don't think so. Somerset House is what you can call 'a proper gig' and it's in his backyard.

The only reason he may cancel it is when he has really really lost his voice. :naughty:

*don't tempt the gods, don't tempt the gods*

I know it is slightly different as it refers to PAST gigs but in Manchester the French girl (sorry, can't remember your name!) asked Martin about the gig in Paris the previous week and he genuinly had no memory of it until promted and promted and you could finally see the light going on in his head..........they have so many gigs it must get very confusing...........But I do genuinly feel so sorry for everyone that has been affected by this.

MAKE US OFFICAL!

We are trying , we will give it the best shot possible :thumb_yello:

i think its about canceling festivals... maybe its alot of trouble and just for like 6 songs?

well yes he has cancelled alot of festivals..and im probably going to get shot for saying this but the whole idea of a festival is you go and enjoy all of the bands that perform its about the experience of it and mika is just that bonus you know the hypothetical cherry ontop.

without mika its still an ice cream sundae but without the cherry :blink:

or do i just sound like a mad woman? :boxed:

well thats why i think the management are too concerned over cancelling festivals and such

without mika its still an ice cream sundae but without the cherry :blink:

or do i just sound like a mad woman? :boxed:

No, you just stated a nice analogy. :naughty:

But I don't like ice cream sundaes anyway, I prefer milkshakes. :naughty:

Hmm, I don't think so. Somerset House is what you can call 'a proper gig' and it's in his backyard.

The only reason he may cancel it is when he has really really lost his voice. :naughty:

*don't tempt the gods, don't tempt the gods*

Or if he was afraid of terrorists. :boxed: I hope not!