MIKA Plays 'Secret' Gig in Reading 3rd July

Blue Eyes

Or if he was afraid of terrorists. :boxed: I hope not!

I don't think he would have done Sunday if he was afraid of terrorists, anyway I would imagine he is used to terrorist threats etc, living in London, there always have been plenty from the IRA to Muslim extremists.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think he would have done Sunday if he was afraid of terrorists, anyway I would imagine he is used to terrorist threats etc, living in London, there always have been plenty from the IRA to Muslim extremists.

Ahhhhh, NOW I know why he cancels all the festivals! I remember! He's so afraid of being bottled! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

...or tinned? Hmm, tinned Mika :insane:

:mf_rosetinted: *she's insane, ignore her*

MIKA played a 'secret' gig in Reading (Berkshire) last night - check out the link and the photo gallery.

I tried to win tickets, but sadly failed :sad:

http://www.2tenfm.co.uk/Article.asp?id=433296&spid=

Hmmm, does this mean he is feeling ok? Is Denmark still on? If not then GET WELL SOON MIKA and GET SOME REST !!

xx

Thanks for posting :thumb_yello:

Lovely pictures, although he looks so tired.

x

its ok i just have food on the brain at the moment ...trying to diet and such :roftl: :roftl:

Off topic speaking of diet: what happened to our Diet Coke thread?

We need to give that one a bump! :biggrin2:

Off topic speaking of diet: what happened to our Diet Coke thread?

We need to give that one a bump! :biggrin2:

i thought i had got sacked by curly :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

My dad and his girlfriend went! i was sooo jealous when he called me up and i heard mika singing stuck in the middle trough the phone...:blink: I was supposed to go, but it was 18+..:thumbdown: I'm getting pictures and a movie from my dad, i will put them on hear once ive got them! :mf_rosetinted:

xx

My dad and his girlfriend went! i was sooo jealous when he called me up and i heard mika singing stuck in the middle trough the phone...:blink: I was supposed to go, but it was 18+..:thumbdown: I'm getting pictures and a movie from my dad, i will put them on hear once ive got them! :mf_rosetinted:

xx

tell them from me...they were very very lucky :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

xx

Wow! How did he end up there? Does he live in the UK or was he just there?

I can imagine you were jealous! :blink:

I can't believe none of us knew on here about this.:shocked:

I know Bexx mentioned she'd heard summat last week but i don't think we knew where from.

Does anyone know what the competition was for? / how to win the tickets? (just out of interest)

Shame we missed out! I did think of it yesterday and thought about 'popping' to Reading!! LOL!!!!!!!!:roftl: Of course there'd be no point whatsoever as i wouldn't have been able to get in without a ticket!!! Ha ha ha ha!!!:naughty:

Shame we missed out! I did think of it yesterday and thought about 'popping' to Reading!! LOL!!!!!!!!:roftl: Of course there'd be no point whatsoever as i wouldn't have been able to get in without a ticket!!! Ha ha ha ha!!!:naughty:

Yeah I did try and find the competition but I couldn't see anything about it so I presumed it must have been a mistake or wasn't going ahead any more or something. I was actually considering popping to on my way back from London but decided against it...

AWWW! I wished I'd known about this gig. I'm constantly going up and down the M4 and only live 45 mins from Reading anyway. Darn BT for not getting my internet up and running, heads will roll!

Seriously though it's things like this that the fan club should be privvy to. Most other fan clubs can get access to the artist for events like this, and the fact that the management are pretty much shooting themselves in the foot by not recognising us here shows that they do not have their finger on the pulse of what's happening out here. If Mika himself acknowledges us, what is it the management is waiting for. Maybe I should have made the flag a bit bigger!

Hopefully any other secret gigs that occur, someone at the record company could tip us the wink and at least give us the chance to attend.

And as for the fact that they have cancelled Nibes, and squeezed this gig in show that they must think we don't know what's going on. And the thing about festivals not being that important as other gigs, well I was at both Glastonbury perfomances and met people who would not normally go to a Mika gig, but were really blown away by him. So I wouldn't totally discount the power of festivals.

Qoute:

Wow! How did he end up there? Does he live in the UK or was he just there?

I can imagine you were jealous!

His girlfriend won the tickets and she was on 2 ten fm, and she had to do this quiz.. someone named food and she had to say if ik was lebanese or indian, if it was indian she had to sai pika and if it was lebanese she had to say mika..:) and she got 3 out of 4 right!:thumb_yello: and yes he lives in the UK.. ;)

I know it is slightly different as it refers to PAST gigs but in Manchester the French girl (sorry, can't remember your name!) asked Martin about the gig in Paris the previous week and he genuinly had no memory of it until promted and promted and you could finally see the light going on in his head..........they have so many gigs it must get very confusing...........But I do genuinly feel so sorry for everyone that has been affected by this.

MAKE US OFFICAL!

It was me :naughty: (Christel :biggrin2: )

poor Martin he couldn't remember about it.

They are doing so many gigs everywhere. I guess it's not easy for them everyday.

did anyone watch the tmf news mentioning about this.. and showing a bit of the interview (sorry if you've already mentioned this i couldn't be bothered to read the whole thread)

did anyone watch the tmf news mentioning about this.. and showing a bit of the interview (sorry if you've already mentioned this i couldn't be bothered to read the whole thread)

Oooh no. Tongiht? The news is on again in about 5 mins so i'll watch then.

MIKA played a 'secret' gig in Reading (Berkshire) last night - check out the link and the photo gallery.

I tried to win tickets, but sadly failed :sad:

http://www.2tenfm.co.uk/Article.asp?id=433296&spid=

Hmmm, does this mean he is feeling ok? Is Denmark still on? If not then GET WELL SOON MIKA and GET SOME REST !!

xx

thanx for sharing!!!

..just got to see the pics from the link-

particularly like one caption - "Not only does he sing, but he plays keyboard too"...niiiiice:biggrin2:

..as for the cancellation stuff:blink: ...dunno what to say....just really really really sorry for those who had been planning and hoping...HUGS!