MIKA Plays 'Secret' Gig in Reading 3rd July

Blue Eyes

Hiya Enfa .. I guessed you and Kata would say that :boxed:

I'm glad you told it to Kata though! But I don't like Mika/his crew anymore.. ( :naughty: )

... Sick my ass! HA!

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad you told it to Kata though! But I don't like Mika/his crew anymore.. ( :naughty: )

... Sick my ass! HA!

Yeh I could feel the rage through my phone , I can understand that , shes had some bad trips with Mika and spent lots of money supporting him only to be let down

Yeh I could feel the rage through my phone , I can understand that , shes had some bad trips with Mika and spent lots of money supporting him only to be let down

*cough* leeds *cough*

Well, now i'm going to write a very special report about the Nibe gig - the Gig where Mika didn't perform:thumb_yello:

Kata! You're back, you Nordic Stalker :naughty::thumb_yello:

Did you know that you have been googled already because of your famous appearance in Jack's poll? :naughty:

Just read it :roftl: Wonder what people found :fisch:

I just can't believe that something like this has happened! Grr! I really feel like I'm just some kind of piece of viking lort!

it's so nice to te loved :mf_rosetinted:

Aren't you two supposed to be in the swamp? Are you swearing to each other? Or talking about me, :naughty:

Nah I've had my mudbath, I'm pretty enough now - think I'll wait for a better festival before taking another one :mf_rosetinted: