EnFa

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Go to bed, now :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

LOL, too much has happened, right?

sorry to bother you all, it's been on my mind a lot throughout the day [even in the real world it appears CazGirl has no life]

thanks for answering my questions though. night people x x x

LOL, too much has happened, right?

sorry to bother you all, it's been on my mind a lot throughout the day [even in the real world it appears CazGirl has no life]

thanks for answering my questions though. night people x x x

No, actually, nothing happened... We're back where we started since he performed Oxegen pretty good... So you can go to bed, you didn't miss anything, and have to get up early tomorrow :biggrin2::bleh:

And if i can tell you that nothing happened, i have no life either :blink::naughty::sneaky2:

No, actually, nothing happened... We're back where we started since he performed Oxegen pretty good... So you can go to bed, you didn't miss anything, and have to get up early tomorrow :biggrin2::bleh:

And if i can tell you that nothing happened, i have no life either :blink::naughty::sneaky2:

hahaha! Mika has actually robbed us of our lives.

and apparently sleep too.

BAD MIKA, BAD!

Blimey. First he confuses us all about which country he's actually playing in. Then people lie about his illness. Then he goes and plays secretly somewhere. and THEN we get no answers about oxegen, and he's now pretty much robbed us of our souls.

Can the man actually do anything right?

NIBE are correct. SUE MIKA!!!!!

:roftl: :roftl: joke, ofcourse.

Ignore me, it's the sleep talking. I am making no sense. I apologise for this post, it's pointless. But not delicious -_-;;

i'm really digging some fat hole now.

CAZGIRL HAS LEFT THE THREAD!

night x x x x

http://www.nme.com/news/the-gossip/29521

MIKA WAS AT OXEGEN... :yay:

I can seeeeeeeeeeeee... Some sueing in my crystal ball...

You crack me up Yop!

Could be, because he was there but we didn´t hear anything from his mouth...:boxed:

I am waiting to hear more on this one. Always good to get up in the mroning and read controversy on the boards.:shocked:

This is great. I hope Mika takes some time out this weekend to read the forums and see the sh*t-storm's he's caused here--as well as the real concern for his health we all have, and then take action accordingly. It is no longer good enough to continue as before, whatever "before" was. It's obvious it isn't working.

By the way, I know we all want to think the best of Mika and blame all the lying/sneaking around/misinformation/etc on "THEM," but I'd just like to remind people of the many-many times Mika has insisted that he's a control freak, that he makes sure he is in charge of his own career, that his freedom is his number one priority. (Heck, in the Sound and Vision interview, he went as far as to describe himself as "controlling and manipulative.") So despite our wish to think the best of him--and mine too--I'd just like to remind people that there is the possibility that the "THEM" is also... him.

(I hope not. I know he really seemed to have no idea where he was going next when he was in DC, and had to ask Jerry about his schedule. But... I am having a hard time buying him as a voiceless victim as well. This is why I wish we'd just get answers.)

--Jack

This is great. I hope Mika takes some time out this weekend to read the forums and see the sh*t-storm's he's caused here--as well as the real concern for his health we all have, and then take action accordingly. It is no longer good enough to continue as before, whatever "before" was. It's obvious it isn't working.

By the way, I know we all want to think the best of Mika and blame all the lying/sneaking around/misinformation/etc on "THEM," but I'd just like to remind people of the many-many times Mika has insisted that he's a control freak, that he makes sure he is in charge of his own career, that his freedom is his number one priority. (Heck, in the Sound and Vision interview, he went as far as to describe himself as "controlling and manipulative.") So despite our wish to think the best of him--and mine too--I'd just like to remind people that there is the possibility that the "THEM" is also... him.

(I hope not. I know he really seemed to have no idea where he was going next when he was in DC, and had to ask Jerry about his schedule. But... I am having a hard time buying him as a voiceless victim as well. This is why I wish we'd just get answers.)

--Jack

That's the same thing I've been thinking of all along. I'm not trying to blame him for anything as I don't know the true story, but I agree that he's not a lifeless puppet they're dragging around. Or at least I hope he's not. :blink: I really do wish, though, that we could get some concrete information so that the dust can finally settle and people are able to relax!

Another problem with "firing" or "killing" his managers is that his family plays a large role in it all, doesn't it? At least one of his managers is his sister. I really wish, like rilo8913, that we knew what was going on.

I'm not trying to blame him for anything as I don't know the true story, but I agree that he's not a lifeless puppet they're dragging around.

Though I do want to add that if he's just plain dead-exhausted, I could see why he'd cancel the gigs in countries that are considered less important commercially, even if I'd want him to be super-principled and pull out equally across the board. Though it would be nice to be straight with the fans and admit they over-booked him.

--Jack

Woooooo!!! I have just speed read all the posts since i left yesterday... and my oh my what a drama this whole thing is... I'm not going to repeat my opinion, it still stands... just can't wait to see what's next... no update from NIBE then?

sources:

gaffa.dk

nordjyske.dk

nibefestival.dk

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I'm listening to Mika, and my mother was like "oh, are you still listening to him? I thought ..."

God, this thread is sooo long-I'll read it later, because I'm in a hurry now.

sources:

I'm listening to Mika, and my mother was like "oh, are you still listening to him? I thought ..."

This is the same thing my mum aksed me, when he cancelled the Sziget festival...

This is the same thing my mum aksed me, when he cancelled the Sziget festival...

I called him all kinds of weird things :biggrin2:

But I'm only listening to his music.. to give him a lesson :thumb_yello:

Regnvej_i_Danmark_261879d.jpg

:badmood:

i know the whole topic isn't funny, but this made me LOOOOL!! :lmao:

you know what? we should sue him, too - and if we win, he has to do a concert for all the fans who missed him because he cancelled, and invite us there! :bleh::naughty::roftl:

i know the whole topic isn't funny, but this made me LOOOOL!! :lmao:

you know what? we should sue him, too - and if we win, he has to do a concert for all the fans who missed him because he cancelled, and invite us there! :bleh::naughty::roftl:

That pic was from a newspaper, but taken the day we were in Nibe, that's how much it was raining :yay:

Well we should make sure the concert is in UK then, or he'd cancel it anyway :blink:

I don't see this as a reason to dump (That sounds weird:naughty: ) Mika. There must be a good reason for everything and we should stay to support him. At least I'll do. But I can imagine your anger if he canceled the gig you were going to. I don't have that experience yet. *Prays it will never happen*:shocked:

I don't see this as a reason to dump (That sounds weird:naughty: ) Mika. There must be a good reason for everything and we should stay to support him. At least I'll do. But I can imagine your anger if he canceled the gig you were going to. I don't have that experience yet. *Prays it will never happen*:shocked:

yep... i can imagine crazily looking 4ward to a concert & then - bam, receiving the bad news. I would holler for a postponed show, in that case. or some form of compensation, aside from getting ur money back.

oh gosh, imagine the sheer disappointment of a Mikaphile traveling a long way to the NIBE show and not seeing him. it's enough to make one briefly contemplate suicide. :)

I agree.

I totally understand how incredibly pissed off you may be (of course, probably not to the full extent, I'll admit), but honestly, this is show-business. Things like this happen, and they suck and are horrible, but nothing new. Mika is still the same old Mika, and I'll support him no matter what. This is a very disappointing situation, but it's not as if Mika thought to himself, "Let's NOT do this festival because I don't like them." He loves all of his fans. Give him a break, guys! He's a human being, not a super-human figure.

sources:

gaffa.dk

nordjyske.dk

nibefestival.dk

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

He was on the telly and my mum said something like 'oh, he's still going'.