Mika: T in the Park Pics

curly

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I doubt it's a piercing... moles can appear any time during your life, besides the hole is off center. maybe it's a sealed up piercing? left-ear piercings were big in the '80s, they say. :P

Do they say so? :roftl: Okay then, if they say that, I'll believe it, because I bet they know :biggrin2:

I'm too lazy to go through all the posts, so I don't know if anyone's said it or not yet, but...

OMG BETH DITTO OMGZ OMGZ DERS BETHIE DITTIE OMG OMG SHES HUGGING MIKA SHES RIGHT THERE OMGZZZZ! ZOMG BETH DITTO FROM T3H GOSS!P GOSSIP GOXXIP OMG OMG OMG *dies*

done.:wink2:

I don't think anyone has posted this yet... but I just found it on Perez's website...

Of course it has been drawn on, it is from Perez's site after all, what pic doesnt' get drawn on? :roftl:

Edit: it was called "Caption Me: Big Girls" and the text under the pic was....

How cute are they????

Beth Ditto and Mika spend some bonding time over a pint at the T in the Park festival in the UK on Sunday.

[image for use on PerezHilton.com courtesy of Kevin Tachman, available at WENN.]

Sorry if this has been posted already!

post-4882-142983666674_thumb.jpg

I don't think anyone has posted this yet... but I just found it on Perez's website...

Of course it has been drawn on, it is from Perez's site after all, what pic doesnt' get drawn on? :roftl:

Edit: it was called "Caption Me: Big Girls" and the text under the pic was....

How cute are they????

Beth Ditto and Mika spend some bonding time over a pint at the T in the Park festival in the UK on Sunday.

[image for use on PerezHilton.com courtesy of Kevin Tachman, available at WENN.]

Sorry if this has been posted already!

Oh my god Perez is so dirtyyy haha. Damn...what a height difference.

Oh my god Perez is so dirtyyy haha. Damn...what a height difference.

Hahahaha!

I think the reason why she looks so much shorter is because it looks like she's bending over a little bit and that just made it easier for him to rest his arm on her. :biggrin2:

Hahahaha!

I think the reason why she looks so much shorter is because it looks like she's bending over a little bit and that just made it easier for him to rest his arm on her. :biggrin2:

I know, but I don't think it would've made much a difference if she were standing straight sadly haha.

I know, but I don't think it would've made much a difference if she were standing straight sadly haha.

Very true, I thought of that after I posted. I went back and looked at the pic and realized that she wouldn't be much taller.

thx a lot for the pics, curly! :punk:

no, he doesn't look like he's pneumonia but he's not 100% to me.. look at his eyes..

in last pic you posted in 1st page (group pic) is that jack shears with them..? :shocked: