Maida Vale footage from January

Sara

Hello!!! :biggrin2:

Apologies if this has already been posted - i couldn't find it so......

O.k, i was really chuffed to find out that the small, intimate gig from Maida Vale Studios on 31st January has been posted on youtube by someone. I tried to do it from my cd the other month but couldn't, and then forgot all about it! LOL!

This is really lovely and special to me because it's the first time that i ever saw Mika.

The interview at the beginning was cut short (lol) but hubby still managed to say a few words, and i only got to say 'He looks cool' (lame, i know, lol):naughty:

My FIRST TV appearance with Mika ha ha ha ha ha.

It was fantastic, and for those of you that i've spoken to about it and didn't have a clue cuz you missed it, i'm pleased you can now watch it. :biggrin2:

I'm at the front between Mika and Martin in a white vest top and have long brown curly hair if anyone's interested! LOL! :naughty::thumb_yello:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=dq6eYunuzhg

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=KXdtgw7g8PE&mode=related&search=

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ncn95TKFgA4&mode=related&search=

If you have seen it before - soz, if you haven't seen it before, enjoy! :thumb_yello:

The footage has now been removed by the youtube user for some strange reason. Soz guys!! I will try and get it on at some point soon - ish (hopefully) :biggrin2:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

THANKS SARA!!!

You don't know how long I've been looking for this footage, I could only ever find the Billy Brown bit before..has it been on youtube long or am I just crap at searching?:roftl:

This was aired on a loop on BBCi in February wasn't it; it has a special place in my heart (you are lucky to have been there) and to think that's you saying "He looks cool"..that's so funny, I saw that about eight times a day for a week! It was when my obsession truly began in earnest!

Cheers m'dear for the links :thumb_yello:

OMG what a huge contrast to his latest performances. He has really loosened up since then.

Thanks for posting these. It's interesting to watch. It's amazing how much he's changed in just a short time.

THANKS SARA!!!

You don't know how long I've been looking for this footage, I could only ever find the Billy Brown bit before..has it been on youtube long or am I just crap at searching?:roftl:

It was only uploaded yesterday, so you're not so c*** :wink2:

This was all just before I realised that the nice bloke off Jools in 2006 was the same nice bloke on the video of Grace Kelly.

OMG what a huge contrast to his latest performances. He has really loosened up since then.

Thanks for posting these. It's interesting to watch. It's amazing how much he's changed in just a short time.

Yes, I agree totally, it's hard to believe that's less than six months ago!

Personally though I quite like Restrained Mika :wub2: His voice sounds better too (or could that be because it was being mixed??). This makes me think even more that he's perhaps been putting his voice under strain lately, singing whilst ill, etc.

Aww, watching this brings a little tear to my eye, I'm not sure why! It's almost like Mika nostalgia, already! It reminds me of The Old Days:roftl:

Awww, you're welcome everyone!! :thumb_yello:

In fact, i forgot to ask Bab if she had got it........i couldn't see it on here though as i say, so thought i would post it. :thumb_yello:

Oh - and if anyone thinks i look fat, that's o.k, cuz i'm just over two and a half stone lighter now than i was there! :naughty::thumb_yello:

Hello!!! :biggrin2:

Apologies if this has already been posted - i couldn't find it so......

O.k, i was really chuffed to find out that the small, intimate gig from Maida Vale Studios on 31st January has been posted on youtube by someone. I tried to do it from my cd the other month but couldn't, and then forgot all about it! LOL!

This is really lovely and special to me because it's the first time that i ever saw Mika.

The interview at the beginning was cut short (lol) but hubby still managed to say a few words, and i only got to say 'He looks cool' (lame, i know, lol):naughty:

My FIRST TV appearance with Mika ha ha ha ha ha.

It was fantastic, and for those of you that i've spoken to about it and didn't have a clue cuz you missed it, i'm pleased you can now watch it. :biggrin2:

I'm at the front between Mika and Martin in a white vest top and have long brown curly hair if anyone's interested! LOL! :naughty::thumb_yello:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=dq6eYunuzhg

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=KXdtgw7g8PE&mode=related&search=

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ncn95TKFgA4&mode=related&search=

If you have seen it before - soz, if you haven't seen it before, enjoy! :thumb_yello:

I've taken some picture captions from these wonderful videos...THANX!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I looked at this yesterday and the videos have now been removed!!!!! :shocked:

I was horrified!!! I tried to look for it on youtube because i was gonna post in the 'i wanna hear your voice' thread or whatever it is, and even though i only say a few words, i was gonna post the link. So, sorry all. Until i can put it on from my dvd, it isn't viewable. - Or if someone else does it again in the meantime of course! Soz! xxx

Aaah I can't believe it has gone!! I love this footage, I waited so long for it to appear and now it's been cruelly whipped away! Don't they know what a milestone this performance was for Mika and us fans????? Grrrrr.

I have never seen it...

and now you make me wanna see it so bad!! lol

I looked at this yesterday and the videos have now been removed!!!!! :shocked:

I was horrified!!! I tried to look for it on youtube because i was gonna post in the 'i wanna hear your voice' thread or whatever it is, and even though i only say a few words, i was gonna post the link. So, sorry all. Until i can put it on from my dvd, it isn't viewable. - Or if someone else does it again in the meantime of course! Soz! xxx

Ahhhhh bugger :thumbdown: Was really looking forward to seeing it. Hopefully someone else will post it again soon, otherwise we are all depending on you Sar!!:biggrin2: