Summercase festival cancelled

Queenie

Summercase Forum

Sentimos informar que, por motivos de salud, Mika se ha visto obligado a suspender sus actuaciones en Summercase 07 previstas para el viernes 13 de julio en Barcelona y para el día 14 en Madrid. Por dicho motivo, la actuación de Astrud en la Terminal S dará comienzo a las 00.00 h.

Disculpad las molestias.

I don´t have the strenght to translate it...sorry...

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Summercase Forum

Sentimos informar que, por motivos de salud, Mika se ha visto obligado a suspender sus actuaciones en Summercase 07 previstas para el viernes 13 de julio en Barcelona y para el día 14 en Madrid. Por dicho motivo, la actuación de Astrud en la Terminal S dará comienzo a las 00.00 h.

Disculpad las molestias.

I don´t have the strenght to translate it...sorry...

more or less:

'we are sorry to inform you that, due to health problems, mika is cancelling his performances at Summercase 07 on friday July 13th in Barcelona and on saturday july 14th in Madrid. For this reason, , Astrud's performance at Terminal S will start at 00.00 h.

we apologize for the unexpected trouble.'

i'm so sorry, spanish cousins................:shocked: :shocked:

more or less:

'we are sorry to inform you that, due to health problems, mika is cancelling his performances at Summercase 07 on friday July 13th in Barcelona and on saturday july 14th in Madrid. For this reason, , Astrud's performance at Terminal S will start at 00.00 h.

we apologize for the unexpected trouble.'

i'm so sorry, spanish cousins................:shocked: :shocked:

again health problems? its like over a week away.. oh i'm not even gonna bother complaining..

Yeah Mika sounded really unhealthy when I heard him talking an hour ago.

These festivals are going to have to come up with new excuses since Mika is running around all over the UK and Ireland making public appearances.

It's pretty hard to swallow that he's going to be too sick on 13 July when he's not sick today!

again health problems? its like over a week away.. oh i'm not even gonna bother complaining..

ORL infection = otorinolaringoiatric

or whatever you can say in english...just put some 'h' and some 'y' in the right places, please.

what so he has cancelled everything from now til 16th??? what about the lyon thing tomorow?

CANCELLED!

maybe right before summercase....

now i'll be watching love wave festival site with more and more anxiety...but it's AFTER somerset house....

if you don't wear him out too much...and leave a little piece of mika for us....

eh eh eh

what am i saying? :blink: :blink:

ORL infection = otorinolaringoiatric

or whatever you can say in english...just put some 'h' and some 'y' in the right places, please.

errm i'll see if i can translate that :bleh: otherwise i'll just have to ask my mum lol

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i take that back :bleh::blink:

where'd u hear this?

it's written in the news of Lyon festival, just cancelled, and it's confirmed by the cancellations of summercase!

nothing is left...the first one now is somerset house...he will enjoy his home, his exibition...and prepare/recover? for somerset house.

good luck, mika!:biggrin2: