Summercase festival cancelled

Queenie

oh no... :tears: I have wet eyes now, believe it or not.. and I was NOT going to attend this festival.. i thought the whole story was over. I am just a naive stupid girl.

I am SO sorry, queenie and every one else, a tight hug. :boxed:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If the problem isthe flight, okay.

Well, I don't think he was 'shipped' to Ireland and took the train to Scotland....:blink: :blink:

I think he is simply tired and, at the same time he might have realised that some of these festivals are not worth the energy they require from him, given that they are not particularly for his audience and for some of these he might even be 'too big ' ...

I personally think that from now on he should only concentrate on his own concerts as well as the next album....

If he manages it all well, he might go on a larger tour next summer, probably with the next album already out as well...

I want to see him in Wembley Stadium next summer...:punk: :punk: :punk:

pff, every time this thread pops up again at the top, i get a little shock because i think something else is cancelled - e.g. i just mixed up "summercase" with "somerset".:sneaky2:

sorry for those who wanted to go to summercase! i'm thinking of florence with a mixture between hope and fear...

really hope he has some time to relax and recover in those few days he took off now!