SHOCKING photo in Japan (interview 81.3FM J-wave )

Blue Sky

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, this was funny !:biggrin2: I think he's just fed up with all those people who keep on telling he's handsome, gorgeous, perfect and so on (well I claim I'm guilty of those crimes !). In fact, he doesn't even think he is ! In an interview I read somewhere, he said his nose is croaked and he has no chin enough ! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

That is the cutest thing ever. :D If I get to meet him again and get to pose for a photo with him, I want to ask him to make a silly face...I wonder if he would... :)

he totally seems like he would. :naughty:

In fact, he doesn't even think he is ! In an interview I read somewhere, he said his nose is croaked and he has no chin enough !

yup he said he broke his nose twice as a kid and had the reporter feel his nose (s/he said there indeed was a crack) but not enough chin?? :blink: and i thought they were teasing jay leno about that too...

yeah, the chin thing is weird :blink: maybe he has a large-chin fetish? :naughty: i think it looks fine... but of course i think it looks fine. :smoke:

uh yeah why was this thread started again? to thwart mika's attempts at anonymity? :roftl:

i've only seen him drinking beer :bleh: i don't know though!

yeah, me too, he seemed less than thrilled when he had champagne on Jensen, and doesn't seem like much of a whiskey guy. i read somewhere he drinks Stellas (spirits) too.... a pub kinda guy?

actually, the only pic i've seen of him with beer is the beth ditto T in the Park one. are there others?