reject pride thread

phunkygal

Well...I have to say that here,in my school all wear what they want and people don't say:'Uuuh..look at him(or at her)...how ugly..'well..I don't know the others,but I know my classroom and If you'll come into with hippie dresses they will definetely say to u:'WOOOOOW!!!Where did u buy it???I want it'.. :punk: my classmates are very original,they live their lifes and they always have good words 4 u...I can sing and dance and the more I'm crazy and original,the more they love me...'coz I don't care of the others..'coz I am I and nobody can tell me what I have to do in my life..and they love me 4 this:because I'm different from the others..and so...I dunno why in many skuls people are lovely and adorable and in other are idiot and so disagreeable..but the only advice that I can give u is:JUST BE YOURSELF,'coz in this little and strange world there are people who are looking 4 u..'coz you're UNIQUE.COZ U ARE U AND NOBODY CAN BE LIKE U!! :wink: :thumb_yello:

Peace and love!!:punk:

:thumb_yello: great advice

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah. i have really low self-esteem, although ppl do compliment me and stuff...alot of ppl say good things, but yet i don't seem to agree with them, so by bullying it has a worse effect. i mean it would have been one thing to have self-confidence, but i don't and i think that's the major factor. i guess if u're not happy with urself then u tend to listen to the wrong things/negative things. i don't know if u guys understand where i'm coming from. but look at mika, u see he always believed in himself and stuff...but not me...
I know what you mean. I was bullied when I was little because I was quite chubby and I started to believe them. When I went to highschool the bullying wasn't that worse anymore but I still didn't have so many self-confidence. This year I was sick of it when people were rude to me and when they where giving me names and I was also sick of it that I was shy about my body and stuff... so I thought f*ck them! Now I say what I think when people are rude to me and I'm getting more self-confidence. I even bought a bikini this year :roftl: sometimes when I have it difficult to defend myself I think, well... mika doesn't care about what people think and say, why would I care? (that helps a lot:biggrin2: ) (sorry for my bad english, I'm still learning:blush-anim-cl: )

thanks :roftl: nice photo :wink2: Sometimes (when people are rude) I don't even have time to think about mika, but than it's like OKAY now it's enough!:blowup: :rocket: 1 week ago I saw one of the guys that where bullying me when I was little. He yelled: Hey fat pig! (I was ignoring him) and he yelled again. I turned around and I said, sorry I don't see a fat pig I only see a little boy who bullies other people just to feel better and to be cool with his friends, well that's very, very inpressive! he was like :shocked::jawdrop: and I drove away, that felt good

haha! ya! well i have my hair up so i sorta look like a boy in that pic!lol!:biggrin2: im 12 yrs old.

im 14

lmaoo

x

nice cat! they are my fav animals! i got 2 kittens a yr ago but they ran away...

awww

i had a rabbit the other year

it died :crybaby:

x

that sucks :sad::thumbdown: I have one cat, he's the most spoiled cat of the planet. Do you know what's the worst? he knows :mf_rosetinted:

lmaoo

:roftl:

x

In my early schoolyear I feel often isolated coz I was a little big girl wearing lollipop girl dresses. my mum ideal of demonstrate her love to me was a bit disfunctional, and I candide accepted the huge amount of food (she wanted feed me every time) and the fact that I seemed a fat doll :sneaky2:

And in my childhood I've changed so many cities to live in with my parents so I can't feel to have roots in any places:blink:

my brother also reminds me of mika cause he had dislexic problem at school:bleh:

aw read this mika quote:

"If you're a freak, you have to build a circus around yourself. And then maybe other freaks will come and join your show."

so i guess mika is the freak and we r the other freaks huh :wub2:

*hugs mika for thinking he's a freak and pats head*

aw read this mika quote:

"If you're a freak, you have to build a circus around yourself. And then maybe other freaks will come and join your show."

so i guess mika is the freak and we r the other freaks huh :wub2:

*hugs mika for thinking he's a freak and pats head*

ooh! i hadn't thought about that quote like that!:shocked::blink:

but i guess u're right! we're the other freaks that come join his show!:shocked: quite litterally!:blink: