reject pride thread

phunkygal

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'm not bullied, but people give me weird looks because of how tall I am, or because of some of the clothes I wear, so I just look at them right back. Does that count?

I'd say so.

I dont understand people sometimes. lol

Not yet. I'm most likely going to Street Scene since he's playing there though. If I end up not going for some reason, I'm hoping he comes back to L.A. soon.

i hope you get to go... you're lucky that you're in california he's been there a lot he's only come near iowa once but no worries :bleh:

i'm going to vorst nationaal, and believe me, i will do anything in my power to meet him!

you better meet him!! i missed my chance unfortuanately because im stupid when is it??

Nooooooooooooooo!!!!And I have to wait 4 a long long long timeeeeee....:thumbdown:

why? :blink:

I've been to a gig, but haven't met him.

:(

And I'm going to see him on Good Morning America in 15 days!

YAY!!! I hope they show him on tv because, unfortunately, i can't get to new york haha :lol3: I haven't met him either just seeing him play live is good enough!!!:biggrin2:

YAY!!! I hope they show him on tv because, unfortunately, i can't get to new york haha :lol3: I haven't met him either just seeing him play live is good enough!!!:biggrin2:

I think they might! If not, I'm sure you can catch it on youtube.

:thumb_yello:

Yea, I agree. At least for now. haha Reading other people's stories about how they met him is making me a little anxious to meet him also. :bleh:

I think they might! If not, I'm sure you can catch it on youtube.

:thumb_yello:

Yea, I agree. At least for now. haha Reading other people's stories about how they met him is making me a little anxious to meet him also. :bleh:

i know it!! i was reading sivan's stories she is SOOOOO lucky and there's that picture of them hugging:mf_lustslow: how i wish i was her!!

i know it!! i was reading sivan's stories she is SOOOOO lucky and there's that picture of them hugging:mf_lustslow: how i wish i was her!!

I KNOW! It looks like they've been friends for a long time!

I wish I were old enough to travel like that!

I KNOW! It looks like they've been friends for a long time!

I wish I were old enough to travel like that!

i know!!! i can't wait until im old enough because im going to go to as many mika concerts as possible he'll have to be my friend sooner or later :biggrin2:

i know!!! i can't wait until im old enough because im going to go to as many mika concerts as possible he'll have to be my friend sooner or later :biggrin2:

LOL!! Exactly!

I'd love it if he would start recognising me! That would make my heart melt.

why? :blink:

well...'coz I am 15 and I live in Itlay..in north italy...but my dad doesn't want me to go to his gigs,'coz he's afraid...the fact is that he said that the 10% of ppl that go to concerts in general are bad ppl,'coz they are drunk,drug addicts and they are mad and I have to go with another person(HIM!!)and now we have no time to do those things,'coz,u know..we have a lot of things to do...we are widening the house...:thumbdown: well...sooner or later...the important is that I will go...he said to me:Yeah...u'll go to his concert,but not now and not alone!!

His not wrong..but u know...I really want to go,but...I have to understand the reasons of my dad,too...!!and I can't say that his reasons are bad..we all know that some ppl go to concerts only to ruin them to ppl...at least here in Italy...and my dad knows 'coz he's a police man...

well...'coz I am 15 and I live in Itlay..in north italy...but my dad doesn't want me to go to his gigs,'coz he's afraid...the fact is that he said that the 10% of ppl that go to concerts in general are bad ppl,'coz they are drunk,drug addicts and they are mad and I have to go with another person(HIM!!)and now we have no time to do those things,'coz,u know..we have a lot of things to do...we are widening the house...:thumbdown: well...sooner or later...the important is that I will go...he said to me:Yeah...u'll go to his concert,but not now and not alone!!

His not wrong..but u know...I really want to go,but...I have to understand the reasons of my dad,too...!!and I can't say that his reasons are bad..we all know that some ppl go to concerts only to ruin them to ppl...at least here in Italy...and my dad knows 'coz he's a police man...

well at least you'll get to go someday :thumb_yello: my dad's not the protective type he's the kind of dad that just sits on the couch and watches tv a lot haha :lol3: i'm lucky enough to have my mom that likes mika and drove me 6 hours to his concert and waits in line 4 hours and takes all the pictures of mika so that i'll be able to remember it forever... wow never noticed how nice my mom is :blink:

yes....my family just laughs at the fact i like mika though my stepmom actually admitted she liked mika songs and he was very catchy!i was like"katchiiiiinnnnnnggggaaaa!":biggrin2:

:roftl: my sister says that she hates mika and she makes fun of him all the time but i hear her singing love today all the time, she says she does sort of like the song happy ending (she LOVES it), and when we went to his concert she gave him a 9 out of 10...

that's only because she really likes the rascal flatts and she gave them a 9.5 out of 10 so mika had to be lower:wink2:

im 12....im not sure my parents would be willing to dtive me!lol!they are already iffy about going to one in boston....that is why i missed the one on june 13.....they said they would take me to the next one though!:biggrin2:

I was a reject in school. I am very eccentric and flamboyant- *yes, that word can be used to describe girls as well!*

But, then again I have always felt that I am a gay man trapped in a woman's body! I have always been attracted to gay or extremely afeminate men- hence the two LOVES of my life- Freddie Mercury & MIKA!

I was made fun of everyday for the way I dressed and acted..... hey- I was just being me! :biggrin2: