phunkygal

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i know! me too!!! :tears: :tears:

i'm a realist though!

oh........well in my family it's kind of hard NOT to be a pessimist....oh well at least I'm not one of those people who like to make people feel miserable (hint hint : my brother ) lol :roftl: ah if my brother was reading this he'd be sooooooo mad lol:roftl:

oh........well in my family it's kind of hard NOT to be a pessimist....oh well at least I'm not one of those people who like to make people feel miserable (hint hint : my brother ) lol :roftl: ah if my brother was reading this he'd be sooooooo mad lol:roftl:

:lmao: is he on mfc??????

I'm a reject at school (sadly), so I'll join this.

i think it's much better and fun to be yourself and a reject than be like everyone else and fit in:biggrin2: i don't think i'd really want to fit in that would be really boring:thumbdown:

i think it's much better and fun to be yourself and a reject than be like everyone else and fit in:biggrin2: i don't think i'd really want to fit in that would be really boring:thumbdown:

Yeah, I've never quite fit in, so I don't think I'd be comfortable with suddenly fitting in.

oo im great!!:biggrin2: how do you remember names on here i'm HORRIBLE at it!

Yeah, I've never quite fit in, so I don't think I'd be comfortable with suddenly fitting in.

i think i have a photgraphic brain lol...i remember stuff quite easily! plus u guys r my friends :biggrin2:

Oh i wanna be a part of that!!! I was such a reject at high school! I dressed differently, i wore my hair differently, i listened to music that was different, i liked movies that others there didn't like and i really got to pay for it! What a misery high school was. I love this thread! Thanks so much!!

have you ever been to a mika gig or met mika?

Not yet. I'm most likely going to Street Scene since he's playing there though. If I end up not going for some reason, I'm hoping he comes back to L.A. soon.