mika's hippies!

phunkygal

are you always called a hippie? can't resist the grateful dead and phish? wear patchwork clothes? (me) im already apart of the Footloose hippies but who here is a real hippy?? seeing this forum it seems like a lot of us say that we are called hippies! so dont think im copying the post about fighting cuz i love to argue(as u can see in my sig!lol!) so come join me mika's hippies!!!!!!:biggrin2:

mika's hippies

1.phunkygal

2.buttnugget040

3.chatreuse

4.glowstick

5.vanessa

6.my rainbow radio

7.sonjalovestoday

8.shezzy12

9.wheres billy brown?

10.lollipop-kid

11.esperia75

12.MIKAOBSESSED

13.i've been 'mikafied!'

14.martine

15.finkster

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

are you always called a hippie? can't resist the grateful dead and phish? wear patchwork clothes? (me) im already apart of the Footloose hippies but who here is a real hippy?? seeing this forum it seems like a lot of us say that we are called hippies! so dont think im copying the post about fighting cuz i love to argue(as u can see in my sig!lol!) so come join me mika's hippies!!!!!!:biggrin2:

oooooooh I want to join!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

mika's hippies

1.phunkygal

2.buttnugget040

3.chatreuse

4.glowstick

5.vanessa

6.my rainbow radio

7.sonjalovestoday

8.shezzy12

9.wheres billy brown?

10.lollipop-kid

ADD ME!!!ADD MEE!!!