No more Mika here...:(((((((

Cathmikafan

Guys, Mika was going to come here to Portugal in the 5th august...on a festival...festival do sudoeste...ok...i was so happy!!!but now i've listened that he wasn't coming anymore!!!!!:blink::emot-sad::( i verified in the oficial site of this festival and mika really is not going!!!but more....:blink: people say that he's sick...so he isn't going....i just wanted to ask if you know something about it...is mika really sick??? thanks....:cheerful_h4h:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks so much for responding to my question...and sorry for talking again about it, i didn't knew...s really sad that he's coming but i completely agree THAT HE'S HEALTH IS FIRST!!OF COURSE!!!i just want him to be well!!!i understand that some people are angry with that but that's just the first impact...they're going to understand it....cause we know what all mika fans want is for him to be well!!!GO MIKA!!:bleh:

wes, poor of mika and poor of me....i was lokking in the site and many people are selling their tickets cause they're just going to see mika....well, we just want him to bee good, and i hope mika comes to my country when he's better!!!MIKA don't forget the portuguese fans!!!and thanks everybody again:wink2:

Guest Sofia
Oh poor Mika, doesn't have enough time to live his celebrity life :boxed:

BAH!!! *needs sheep smiley*

Poor portuguese fans :emot-sad:

Yeah, poor me...:sneaky2::thumbdown: I'm furious! Really!

Sorry Portuguese fans! :thumbdown:

I've just come back from holiday in Portugal and the last poster I saw for Sudoeste didn't have Mika on it, even my kids were looking for his name (I'd told them he was appearing!) and I did suspect the worst.........

He needs some exposure out there...my friends there didn't know who he was!! What scandal! Or maybe they just aren't cool enough:mf_rosetinted:

:shocked:

How can he know he is sick next week, when this week he is fine and performing in Japan??? I will be at his show in 18 hours from now...very strange...what should I ask him??? :blink:

I am so sorry for you guys.

Oh and he just did Fuji Rock in Japan about 12 hours ago, and looked amazing.

http://www2.universal-music.co.jp/blog/index.phtml?id=4

and

523_1_1.jpg

mika, confess...

you came to florence just to sightsee and shop... :blink:

...and occasionally to sing! :blink:

after discovering this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2MykqYsi_g today, i think you're right with that! - watch at 1:45, there he says that there are a few countries where you dream of being successful, and italy is one of them for him.

obviously, portugal, denmark, sweden and switzerland aren't. :sneaky2: (did i forget any?) let's see if he does taubertal, then we'll know about germany. :naughty:

after discovering this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2MykqYsi_g today, i think you're right with that! - watch at 1:45, there he says that there are a few countries where you dream of being successful, and italy is one of them for him.

obviously, portugal, denmark, sweden and switzerland aren't. :sneaky2: (did i forget any?) let's see if he does taubertal, then we'll know about germany. :naughty:

i know that video too well...the first comment is mine!

he has to struggle hard though.....cannot feel the mika wave yet .....:blink: