What would Mika never say?

IngievV

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't drink tea and have no idea of making it. by the way, just to notice you all, my favourite drink is vodka on ice.cause i put it in a bottle of watter and everybody think that i drink watter. clever , ha?

are you saying the real reason for the cancellations was coz he was unwilling to do playback? :blink: :blink: :blink:

no..of course not :shocked:

seems we're speaking 2 different languages...LOL!

I said that consider he wasn't so healthy and his voice wasn't ok, he preferred to not do the gigs instead of making a bad show (like a playback one could be)!Maybe OTHER artists prefer to make a playback concert instead of cancelling one but he does't like it!And I think he's right!

"Thankyou MFC for the Birthday Gifts "

maybe im wrong though :roftl: :roftl:

You're so wrong:biggrin2:

"Hi everyone at the MFC, you just wasted some precious time of your life by making me this birthday gift, because I already threw it away. Take care and I love you all, Mika"

no..of course not :shocked:

seems we're speaking 2 different languages...LOL!

I said that consider he wasn't so healthy and his voice wasn't ok, he preferred to not do the gigs instead of making a bad show (like a playback one could be)!Maybe OTHER artists prefer to make a playback concert instead of cancelling one but he does't like it!And I think he's right!

yeah, sorry :blush-anim-cl: