• sleep with Mika
    • play chess with Mika
    • have your picture taken with Mika

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aha! I said pair socks. :naughty: But that's because there's more talky-time and I'd want to have a conversation with him before anything, and really, more than anything. :wub2: And that scene, of any of those, seemed quiet, focused, and comfortable! And if we talk while pairing socks, I think we could do all the other things and go places after we have a nice conversation!

:shocked: sleep with mika!!!! :lmao:

this was terribly hard!!!

i picked, go to the movies, but i almost picked socks.:naughty:

hopefully, the movies may lead to the number, then to the sock folding:roftl: , and who knows, maybe even further:blush-anim-cl:

Wait what? A poll that's not started by Mercury_Child or MIKA_OBESSED?! What a relief. I like the title, too. :roftl:

EDIT: Oh yeah, I chose get free tickets for 3 Mika concerts, 'cause, after all, that's the reason I'm here.

OMG!! I chose pair socks together, and that was the highest choice! weird... anyways, it would be fun to talk to him and ask questions. I chose this over the movies, cause during movies you're not really allowed to talk!

Haha, I'm surprised no one has picked sleeping with him yet.

they don't dare :naughty: I had to vote now before I got so tired that I'd pick any option with the word sleep in it :roftl:

Haha how jolly that this poll is on the front page :doh::roftl:

okay chose the news, would be interesting to hear his opinion about real things instead of the usual bla bla :mf_rosetinted:

And then they'll say something about the Lebanon which triggers a certain phrases in his head and before you can say anything you'll have the usual bla bla again :wink2:

they don't dare :naughty: I had to vote now before I got so tired that I'd pick any option with the word sleep in it :roftl:

Haha how jolly that this poll is on the front page :doh::roftl:

im sure if the poll was private ppl might have chosen that option:naughty:

And then they'll say something about the Lebanon which triggers a certain phrases in his head and before you can say anything you'll have the usual bla bla again :wink2:

now I wanna change my option too :boxed:

Pairing socks sound fun :biggrin2:

It's intimate, you can talk, you don't need to pay as much attention at what's you're doing...

I would have chose sleep with him in a slumber party / sleepover way, not what's your thinking while reading sleep with him :naughty:

Pairing socks sounds fun :biggrin2:

It's intimate, you can talk, you don't need to pay as much attention at what's you're doing...

I would have chose sleep with him in a slumber party / sleepover way, not what's your thinking while reading sleep with him :naughty: