Mika on US "So you think you can dance" tonight!!

brookestock

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:roftl: Jaysus, how many threads can we have on this TV show? And why was the thread with all the real discussion about it deleted??? :sneaky2:

That's a really good question :blink: well two really good questions really, but I don't think I wanna see the answer for the first one :doh:

Wait until tonight when another 8 threads are started to post video clips of it. And most of the links will be expired within a day because YouTube is going to pull anything that is tagged with So You Think You Can Dance.

Wait until tonight when another 8 threads are started to post video clips of it. And most of the links will be expired within a day because YouTube is going to pull anything that is tagged with So You Think You Can Dance.

:roftl: :roftl: I'll wait patiently for that :mf_rosetinted:

AAAHHHHHHHHHH!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!! AAAHH!! AHH!! AHHH!! AAH!!!

im SO excited. woo!. yes!. finally he's in the same country, let alone the same STATE as me!! WE'RE BREATHING THE SAME AIR!!!!!

gaaaaaaghahhgahhghha!

Im gonna record it so i can keep it and watch it forever and ever and ever...:wub2:

Hehe.

I have a scholarship acceptance dinner tonight which should be over at about nine, so as soon as I leave the dinner, I'm going to call my dad, tell him to have So You Think You Can Dance on and waiting for me so that I can jump into action as soon as I arrive home. :roftl:

Hehe.

I have a scholarship acceptance dinner tonight which should be over at about nine, so as soon as I leave the dinner, I'm going to call my dad, tell him to have So You Think You Can Dance on and waiting for me so that I can jump into action as soon as I arrive home. :roftl:

niccceee...

jump into action

Wooosshhh!!

Thats gotta be fun. haha

Hehe.

A true Bond Girl plan. :mf_rosetinted:

Last I read, it was at 8pm. Which one is it: 8pm/9pm?

Could someone who knows PM me with the answer, please? :wub2:

It depends on where you live in the US. It's 9 eastern, 8 central.

A true Bond Girl plan. :mf_rosetinted:

Hehe. I'll have my handcuffs and pepper spray ready in case someone decides to give Mika "a look." :naughty:

Ok, I feel a bit stupid now because I have to ask this and because of the many (million) existing threads concerning the show but what is the show about? Would someone be so nice and enlighten me? Thanks a lot.

:blush-anim-cl::mf_rosetinted:

It's sort of like one of the Idol shows, except people are dancing. :D

Ok, I feel a bit stupid now because I have to ask this and because of the many (million) existing threads concerning the show but what is the show about? Would someone be so nice and enlighten me? Thanks a lot.

:blush-anim-cl::mf_rosetinted:

It's not your fault since the thread with all the info in it was deleted (...hopefully will be restored I hear).

It's a dance competition. The dancers danced last night and the audience voted. Tonight they will have the results show. They have a musical guest do a number while the judges are doing the final deliberations about who gets voted off the show every week.

American Idol has a lot of old timers as musical guests (like Barry Manilow and Queen). But SYTYCD is more current. Last year they had Natasha Bedingfield, Pussycat Dolls, Fergie, Nelly Furtado.

It's a pretty good gig for Mika because the audience for this show is more likely to be interested in his music than the type of audience you get for late night chat shows or early morning news shows.

It's not your fault since the thread with all the info in it was deleted (...hopefully will be restored I hear).

It's a dance competition. The dancers danced last night and the audience voted. Tonight they will have the results show. They have a musical guest do a number while the judges are doing the final deliberations about who gets voted off the show every week.

American Idol has a lot of old timers as musical guests (like Barry Manilow and Queen). But SYTYCD is more current. Last year they had Natasha Bedingfield, Pussycat Dolls, Fergie, Nelly Furtado.

It's a pretty good gig for Mika because the audience for this show is more likely to be interested in his music than the type of audience you get for late night chat shows or early morning news shows.

Cool. Thanks for your answer. Looks like a big chance for Mika. I hope someone can upload it.

I actually kind of hoped when I first heard about it that he was the one to dance and to be judged. That would have been fun :naughty: .

Cool. Thanks for your answer. Looks like a big chance for Mika. I hope someone can upload it.

I actually kind of hoped when I first heard about it that he was the one to dance and to be judged. That would have been fun :naughty: .

:roftl: That would be hilarious. They do have a show like that - Dancing with the Stars. But he'd have to be on for the whole season. It's not just one appearance.

The stage for SYTYCD is huge because it's a dancefloor. So hopefully he does cut loose a bit and busts some sexy moves!