Converse website rip off LICM?

lcmlcm

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Converse website lcmlcm gave the link to is being very similar to Mika's artwork universe (even the title : Color in Cartoon Motion).

Either it's a rip, either they got the authorisation, money involved in that. If it's a rip, it's not very discrete :blink:

The Converse website lcmlcm gave the link to is being very similar to Mika's artwork universe (even the title : Color in Cartoon Motion).

Either it's a rip, either they got the authorisation, money involved in that. If it's a rip, it's not very discrete :blink:

oh I see. Next time use a warning : NOT to open in Mozilla :biggrin2:

because it's completely other thing in Mozilla.. o.O

Anyway.. I opened it in IE. Now I see it.

I don't think they'd do that if they wouldn't have the right for.. so.. yeah.. :blink:

looks kinda pathetic, though :blink:

btw, it says: Converse, LIFE in cartoon motion, doesn't it? o.O

Yes, got it. Looks very similar indeed. If they hadn't payed any money for it it would have been quite bold to use it like that. So I agree with Yop: money involved (the poor boy needs it to be able to afford a flat again :naughty: )

I don't think they'd do that if they wouldn't have the right for.. so.. yeah.. :blink:

I thought it was LIFE in Color Motion. But too lazy to go look again. Anyway, it looks like they were given the rights to do that. Its not too exciting of an ad....yet I like it that they wanted to use the LICM theme. It is very colorful and lovely.

Thanks for sharing! :biggrin2:

I opened it in Mozilla firefox and it worked fine for me, a bit slow but Im used to that lol.

don't have..Just firefox and safari.. oh well, i'll trust you:biggrin2:

You can also use this "summer collection" link.

And btw, it's actually Life in Colour Motion. Just want to be a pain in the a** once in my life. I've learned from the best :mf_rosetinted: .

hehe, good old Firefox :wub2:

I only saw the girl with the silver kets and the mask and though... okay, this could be some sort of referral ....but maybe a little far-fetched- LOL

*tries in IE*....:blink: oh ....pfffffffffffffff.....that's a BAD copy - If I were Mika/DaWack/Management I wouldn't even bother - (but still try to make them pay - LOL)

I thought it was LIFE in Color Motion. But too lazy to go look again. Anyway, it looks like they were given the rights to do that. Its not too exciting of an ad....yet I like it that they wanted to use the LICM theme. It is very colorful and lovely.

Thanks for sharing! :biggrin2:

Argh! I was too late again :blink:

:doh: