Converse website rip off LICM?

lcmlcm

Argh! I was too late again :blink:

:doh:

I saw three of us posted almost the same thing at the same time. :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: but I hit "submit" first, huh? :biggrin2:

Well, at least we agree it was: Converse: Life in Color Motion! :wink2:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hehe, good old Firefox :wub2:

I only saw the girl with the silver kets and the mask and though... okay, this could be some sort of referral ....but maybe a little far-fetched- LOL

*tries in IE*....:blink: oh ....pfffffffffffffff.....that's a BAD copy - If I were Mika/DaWack/Management I wouldn't even bother - (but still try to make them pay - LOL)

haha same here :thumb_yello:

how could I read so wrong?

:lol3:

yes, it's in color motion :roftl:

wow....they are similar but could be a coco! the other day some1 started drawing those colorful circles in my camp and i asked her if she knew who mika was and she said"who"i showed her the LICM cover and she was like "wow!creepy" but on the other hand most likly this is a rip-off!

It's VERY VERY similar. Hope they didn't rip it off.

It worked good for me, I've got Firefox.

But for you guys who cant open it:

thank you! now i see what are you talking of:biggrin2:

yeah, i agree they're identical! even the type style... I can't see them properly but the converse those guys are wearing are ordinary or do they have any particular draws or pattern on?

that's too blatant to be a coincidence.

look at the circles! especially that blue one on the left! that one is exact to Yasmine's I'm sure! And the beginning! That was such a copy of Mika's logo!

but who can blame then? Yasmine's art is pretty genius :D

Edit: LIFE IN COLOR MOTION????

Puh-lease...

that's too blatant to be a coincidence.

look at the circles! especially that blue one on the left! that one is exact to Yasmine's I'm sure! And the beginning! That was such a copy of Mika's logo!

but who can blame then? Yasmine's art is pretty genius :D

Edit: LIFE IN COLOR MOTION????

Puh-lease...

:thumb_yello: however, i do the circles thing too...but this is very very similar to mika...the colours..the lines...the circles...the cloud...:sneaky2: haha mika prob said they could use the idea in exchange for free converse :mf_rosetinted:

:thumb_yello: however, i do the circles thing too...but this is very very similar to mika...the colours..the lines...the circles...the cloud...:sneaky2: haha mika prob said they could use the idea in exchange for free converse :mf_rosetinted:

...i can see that actually lol

"oh come on, it's all about the free things!" xDDd