Converse website rip off LICM?

lcmlcm

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

personally i think mika has enough money!(no disrespect!:wink2: ):biggrin2::mf_rosetinted:

They all have enough money. That's why lots of artists also do advertising for clothes brands, perfumes, shops, etc. :thumb_yello:

No disrespect, but that's the most "Carebear Land-ish" answer ever :wink2:

maybe its just coinsidence?:blink::bleh:

actually i got the link fr a forum , mostly are not mikas fan, to me, it is obviously a rip-off

but most of them dun think it is a copy, just coinsidence and similar concept

the more interesting thing is, someone say Mika steal the name from one of female singer in JP.....:sneaky2:

actually i got the link fr a forum , mostly are not mikas fan, to me, it is obviously a rip-off

the more interesting thing is, someone say Mika steal the name from one of female singer in JP.....:sneaky2:

what the hell. loads of people have the name "Mika" sheesh!

I read the forum, what the hell is Mika steal someone's name? Those people are unjustifiable.

If the website just have some little circle, I might said this is coincidence. But how about the the three-d word and Life In Color Motion? Could it be coincidence?

Although you know what is ironic if Mika doesn't know about this? He wears Converses. :roftl:

Maybe not so ironic.

Mika wears Converse, Converse use Mika influenced logo.

I think it is probably a mutual arrangement, in which Mika gets lots of free Converse merchadise.