Relax@N°2 on Hit List Italian Chart

K@koL@ndon

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:fisch: Relax! Take it eeeeaaaasyy....

It IS just so good :thumb_yello: Yesterday I had a Mika moment in the car being forced to listen to the radio as I didn't have my MP3 player with me. Relax was on when I drove off the court and after it was over I changed the channel just to find out that there it was about to start again :biggrin2: Strange enough, after that, switching to a third radio station it happened again :roftl::thumb_yello: ... I was like 'Oh, okay I think I can live without my MP3s' LOL

It IS just so good :thumb_yello: Yesterday I had a Mika moment in the car being forced to listen to the radio as I didn't have my MP3 player with me. Relax was on when I drove off the court and after it was over I changed the channel just to find out that there it was about to start again :biggrin2: Strange enough, after that, switching to a third radio station it happened again :roftl::thumb_yello: ... I was like 'Oh, okay I think I can live without my MP3s' LOL

Oh, that's a lovely story!

K@koL@ndon-great news! Thanks for sharing it with us!

LOOOOOOOOOOL:roftl:

me instead yeasterday i had listened all the song lie down on the sofa from a radio car down my house!!:roftl:

that's make me laugh!!!LOL

annabelle : it's a pleasure!!!!

hi DANY!!! sorry but i don't remember the exacltly GK position in the chart..

but i think that whit RELAX he could exceed GK:punk:

ciao pie'!!

oh ok, no worries :)

i heard relax went to no1 a few weeks ago in italy :blink:

Well...I listen this song sang by everyone...I'm surprised that italian people love "relax" more than "Love today" :blink:

Anyway, as I've already said elsewhere, in my office it's a torment...every colleague has "relax" as ringtone of business mobile phone...and between a call and another, they belt out "Relax, take it eeeeaaaaasyyyyyy" :roftl:

really?!?:shocked: where did you heard?LOL

avoca told me i think :blink:

Well...I listen this song sang by everyone...I'm surprised that italian people love "relax" more than "Love today" :blink:

Anyway, as I've already said elsewhere, in my office it's a torment...every colleague has "relax" as ringtone of business mobile phone...and between a call and another, they belt out "Relax, take it eeeeaaaaasyyyyyy" :roftl:

lol :roftl: i would love that!! i'd be like, yey mika love everywhere :biggrin2:

"Relax, take it eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeasyyyy"

i love this torment:roftl: :roftl: LOL!!!

dcdeb:nothing!!LOL