NEW: Fuji Rock Festival Pictures

KiteKat

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...haha... I just wonder.... can he wear his trousers any lower? :roftl: :roftl:

Thank you Kitekat, I'm looking forward to seeing the rest... apparently it has been another energetic performance :thumb_yello:

New watches?

Yummy...thank you!

And some lucky guy got a handful of his left butt cheek too (pic in other Fuji thread). Lucky JAPAN fans!

MIKA - PLEASE GIVE US THE SAME SHIRTLESS TREATMENT IN QUEBEC!

And yes my hand is ready too... :naughty:

thanx Kitekat for the pics, they're beautiful!:thumb_yello:

it really looks one of those particularly great performances:wub2:

...haha... I just wonder.... can he wear his trousers any lower? :roftl: :roftl:

:naughty: :naughty: nughty violet_sky!:naughty:

...haha... I just wonder.... can he wear his trousers any lower? ... I'm looking forward to seeing the rest...

Violet sky - this is very naughty of you... :naughty:

Violet sky - this is very naughty of you... :naughty:

AAAaaaaaaahhhhhh! Can you please stop making my posts sound supernaughty by manipulating them and taking the pieces out of context? :sneaky2:

Never in my life would I do something like that with people's statements! :blush-anim-cl::mf_rosetinted::naughty:

LOL, actually I just wanted to say that IMO he already wears his trousers very low, not that I wished him to rip them off.... :lmao:

Suzy, you caught me, I actually had to scroll up to see if I had really written it like that... :naughty:

AAAaaaaaaahhhhhh! Can you please stop making my posts sound supernaughty by manipulating them and taking the pieces out of context?

Never in my life would I do something like that with people's statements! :blush-anim-cl:

LOL, actually I just wanted to say that IMO he already wears his trousers very low, not that I wished him to rip them off.... :lmao:

Suzy, you caught me, I actually had to scroll up to see if I had really written it like that... :naughty:

:roftl:

I have a fetish about guys wearing jeans very low. :wub2:

And no, I don't think that they could go any lower without indecent exposure. :naughty:

if he keeps on taking off his shirt during ope-air gigs, it's obvious that he won't be better! :sneaky2: sorry, but i just HAD to said it and it will be the first and last thing i'll say about it.

kitekat thanks for posting these pics. loved the one in which he's smiling

thanks for posting! I like his hair! it looks drier than usual when mine looks like that I hate it, but I like it on him! btw mine is dry right now too! maybe it's just a general movement of curly hair right now :naughty: