mika's best body part !!

mikas_gal07

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i love his legs and his skinniness. yes that makes me sound evil but i like skinny guys, i hate muscly guys i like guys who look like theyr anorexic or bulilmic. well mika doesnt he just looks skinny but its good enought if you get what i mean.

i just love mika...its like all the little things add to a lovely man, its what makes me want to listen to his music because i know funny things about hte singer (and that his music is amazing.) like i love how his two front teeth are kinda crooked and that his hair is out of control. i love his little(well, BIG..) happy trail, and the way his pants fit. i love knowing that he got in two proper fights in school and that he had an obsestion wit bowties...:blush-anim-cl:

i love his legs and his skinniness. yes that makes me sound evil but i like skinny guys, i hate muscly guys i like guys who look like theyr anorexic or bulilmic. well mika doesnt he just looks skinny but its good enought if you get what i mean.

Same here hhahaha, even though I'm a fatass myself:naughty:

chickpea: he talked about it in an interveiw online, i'll try and find it for you but its a bit hard to trace, its realy funny cause he said that for school he got in 2 proper fights and ended up making them cry and then he felt realy bad about it latter....mika says he smashed em into the chalk board(one of the folding flipy kinds....) and then the reports just goes "dont bully mika."mika_picks_003_2.jpg

mika says he smashed em into the chalk board(one of the folding flipy kinds....) mika_picks_003_2.jpg

really? i didn't know that...

when i was little, i punched a classmate and he fell onto the edge of the table (with his head)...ouch.

after that they sent me to the psychiatrist...:blink:

haha, that sounds funny; he felt bad

ouch @ the table. i remember someone getting pushed over in the playground and a similar thing happened, their head hit a huge rusty nail though

(argh! my eyelid is twitching, it is almost two in the morning here!)

okay. so, i jusrt read a bulletin that was on myspace and it was like all the 12 zodiac signs and i read mika's and from what i've learnt about him... it's pretty true! read it!

L • E • O: wild in bed

Great talker. Sexy and passionate. Laid back. Knows how to have fun. Is really good at a lot. Great kisser. Unpredictable. Outgoing. Down to earth. Loyal.Addictive. Attractive. Loud. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. Not one to mess with. Rare to find. Great when found.

(sorry about the 'wild in bed' part! :boxed:)

okay. so, i jusrt read a bulletin that was on myspace and it was like all the 12 zodiac signs and i read mika's and from what i've learnt about him... it's pretty true! read it!

Great talker. Sexy and passionate. Laid back. Knows how to have fun. Is really good at a lot. Great kisser. Unpredictable. Outgoing. Down to earth. Loyal.Addictive. Attractive. Loud. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. Not one to mess with. Rare to find. Great when found.

That "wild in bed thing" sounds HOT!!!:naughty: :naughty:

wild in bed?? ohhhh,u want to pervert little girls like me :P jk....

anyway...mmm,i LOVE everything! his eyes,mouth....everything :P,hes just perfect

That "wild in bed thing" sounds HOT!!!:naughty: :naughty:

hahaha... i knoww... :wink2:

wild in bed?? ohhhh,u want to pervert little girls like me :P jk....

anyway...mmm,i LOVE everything! his eyes,mouth....everything :P,hes just perfect

no! that's why i said sorry, cuz there are little girls on this sometimes haha. but, i love everything about him too. even the wicked random and unpredictable things he says and does! :wub2: :wub2: