mika's best body part !!

mikas_gal07

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ooh your right. maybe i'll have a new favorite everyday. but have you seen the bottom mole on his neck? :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow: it's the most beautiful, creative mole i've ever seen!

Do you mean this one on the left or on the right side?:das:

his left of course.:mf_lustslow:

Ah...ok...understand..:naughty:

...and what about the 26th hair situated in the middle of his right leg?I think it´s a special one... it seems so .....long and......black...

Guess, it´s unique, isn´t it?

Ah...ok...understand..:naughty:

...and what about the 26th hair situated in the middle of his right leg?I think it´s a special one... it seems so .....long and......black...

Guess, it´s unique, isn´t it?

dont be so silly ! :annoyed_h4h: ... its the 27th one, on the right hand side of his toe !! .... i cant beleive none of you knew that ! :thumbdown: .... :roftl: xx

calm down girls!! both hairs are equally beautiful, unique, and special. and both tremendously contribute to mikas overall sex appeal.

but both of you will agree that the 98th hair on the left (our right) side of his belly button, is by far the most spectacular piece of hair god gave the world!

but both of you will agree that the 98th hair on the left (our right) side of his belly button, is by far the most spectacular piece of hair god gave the world!

I'm sorry but I must disagree. The most beautiful hairs in the world are the ones that make up the curl that is stuck to his forehead during the CW Atlanta Concert. I have never thought that hair so sweaty that it sticks to your sweaty face was attractive, but Mika's sweat curl plastered on his sweaty forehead is the most gorgeous hair in the world. Thanks to Hannah, I have had the great fortune of witnessing such beauty.

And I have officially gone insane.

I like.....his curls, his forehead, his eyebrows, his scar, his eyes, his eyelashes, his ears, his ear lobes, his cheeks, his nose, his nostrils, his cheek bones, his chin, his lips, his tonge, his teeth, his neck, his shoulders, his upper arms, his muscles, his lower arms, his arm hair, his wrists, his palms, his fingers, his finger nails, his hands, his thumbs, his chest, his chest hair, his nipples(:roftl: ), his tummy, his tummy hair, his tummy button, his tummy muscles, his back, his spine, his coxex(not rude), his butt, his hips, his waist, his pubes, his ding dong, his testicles(can I say that?:blink: ), his upper legs, his calfs, his lower legs, his leg hair, his feet, his feet hair, his toes and his toe nails!:wub2:

• 1 month later...

.....is....I think hes whole great, but i like the most his eyes and his hair....:mf_lustslow:

And the best thing on Mika - not a part of body-(exept for singing) is his laugh......I dont know anybody who laughs like He....:roftl:what do u think? mika.jpg