mika's best body part !!

mikas_gal07

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

His hands. They're prettier than mine! *bites fingernail*

his hands are perfection. i always wanted to find a good picture of his hands and then sketch them. hahha... that sounds a bit stalkerish but i was thinking of like da vinci style art. haha :naughty:

haha yeahh.. i'd be watching tv probably or just cruising around the internet searching for something to do. but, i don't know how i wouldn't have found out about mika. i kinda forget how i did find mika... i think it was from like MTV or VH1.

hahha yeahh. in like december of last year or maybe 2 years ago, my friend was listening to a song on her ipod and i said "what are you listening too?" and she sed "lollipop." and i was like "who's that by?" and she said "i don't know, some guy named Mika?" and i was like "cool... let me listen." and i listened to like 5 seconds of it and said "that's the weirdest music i've ever heard!" but, now i'm the one who wants to marry him and have his babies and name our son Alice. hahaha :naughty:

well, that's the story of when i first heard Mika. :blush-anim-cl:

hahahaha! that's like totaly what happened to me! but, i wasn't watching a hills commercial and i didn't google him. hahaha... so.... that didn't happen to me. lol.

the first time i heard love today was on a Dance Life commercial. (that show that J.Lo created) and it was like the theme song or something and then the 'doom da da de da de doom da da de da de' was for those things on VH1 when they're telling you what is coming up next. and i always thought that small bit was recorded only for that. i never thought it was a real song. but i always liked it whenever it came on. and i would dance sometimes. hahaha. :roftl: :roftl:

hahaha... i knoww... :wink2:

no! that's why i said sorry, cuz there are little girls on this sometimes haha. but, i love everything about him too. even the wicked random and unpredictable things he says and does! :wub2: :wub2:

Yeah,im one of those girls :3,and....i have to say that im sooooo pervert for my 14 years old xD