mika's best body part !!

mikas_gal07

:naughty: not being rude... too much :thumb_yello: ! just what you think his best feature is ! ... i would say ... Mouth, Hair, butt, chest ... sorry to be greedy but they are my favourites lol :wink2::wub2::roftl:

if you had to pick just one bye the way ... lol :D mine would be his mouth but its so hard to choose hes just perfect !

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:naughty:

Naw, I think for once I'll leave it up to someone else to tackle this one tastelessly.

*ahem*

Well, excluding the face I"ll say his arms/hands. But as of his face, definitely his eyes.

:naughty: lmao at the tasteless bit !! come on we all no what everyone is thinking secretly :naughty: but yeah i agree bout his eyes too and brain , and the legs bit lol, love his smile too, its gorgious !! its just never ending ? - perfect !:shocked::boxed::mf_lustslow::naughty:

HANDS:mf_rosetinted:

i know i have a serious problem with that, but a guys hands are really important to me. they have to be soft but strong and manly but sensitive:cool:

besides that, his Rocket Ship:roftl:

I have a hand fascination too, could never go out with a guy who had really rough hands!

But for Mika, if I had to chose on part it would be that smile, it just makes me melt! :)

I have a hand fascination too, could never go out with a guy who had really rough hands!

But for Mika, if I had to chose on part it would be that smile, it just makes me melt! :)

ooh cool your going to the same gigs as me ! maybe ill see you there ! :D

ooh cool your going to the same gigs as me ! maybe ill see you there ! :D

HANDS:mf_rosetinted:

i know i have a serious problem with that, but a guys hands are really important to me. they have to be soft but strong and manly but sensitive:cool:

besides that, his Rocket Ship:roftl:

I totally agree....about the hands that is :naughty: but i really dont have just 'one' favourite part, everything about him is perfect :bleh:

My God, Jennie, you're killing me:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

Well I think Mika's got more to do with it that me :bleh: I just take the pics.

But yeah..arms..hands (he has great fingers...and finger nails hahaha)