Mika Mail

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Everyone. I haven't heard from Pink for a few days and I am worried about her. I hope she is not sick....maybe she is just on some fabulous holiday? Does anyone know? I don't think she has posted for a couple of days.

I was the recipient of one of her Mika Mails....and it was wonderful! I think the whole idea is great.... I don't think Pink would mind if two people agree to being Mika Mail pals, as long as you both agree and let her know. I think there was one person waiting for awhile to get paired up....maybe from the first page, second list, I think?? So, maybe there should be a bit more order to it all????

I know that Pink isn't ignoring you, and I hope she gets back soon and all is okay. I miss her!:wub2:

Hi Everyone. I haven't heard from Pink for a few days and I am worried about her. I hope she is not sick....maybe she is just on some fabulous holiday? Does anyone know? I don't think she has posted for a couple of days.

I was the recipient of one of her Mika Mails....and it was wonderful! I think the whole idea is great.... I don't think Pink would mind if two people agree to being Mika Mail pals, as long as you both agree and let her know. I think there was one person waiting for awhile to get paired up....maybe from the first page, second list, I think?? So, maybe there should be a bit more order to it all????

I know that Pink isn't ignoring you, and I hope she gets back soon and all is okay. I miss her!:wub2:

yeah, i wrote Pink that I want to be in Mika Mail too. that was bout 2 or 3 days ago and I didn't get the answer..

Just came back on here to see if pink had replied - she hadnt.

So i went to see when her last post was.....who's actually read what it was? Im now seriously worried.

ouch :boxed: :boxed:

pinkunicorn123 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

dunno exactly what it means...but probably that she can't recive my mail:(

will try again later:)

pinkunicorn123 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

dunno exactly what it means...but probably that she can't recive my mail:(

will try again later:)

yeah that means she has stored 100 private messages which is the maximum. she needs to delete some...

didn't she go on holiday or anything? I don't know...

Just came back on here to see if pink had replied - she hadnt.

So i went to see when her last post was.....who's actually read what it was? Im now seriously worried.

:boxed: Okay I'm worried too now... Anyone saw her on myspace or smth?

maybe she's on vacation ore whatever...she'll be back soon i think:)

wouldnt she have said though?

im just overracting i think; its just because i read her last post, and then she disappeared and i put two and two together

wouldnt she have said though?

im just overracting i think; its just because i read her last post, and then she disappeared and i put two and two together

I'm sorry what was her last post about?

Oh...now i understand why you are worried:boxed:

Yes, I am worried about Pink also. I sent her a PM before her box was full and today I sent her a message on her MySpace. Last time she was on MySpace was on the 12th.....last time on here was the 11th? I sure hope she is okay. She is so sweet. I don't know what else to do? Any ideas?

I will answer questions and help out on this thread how I can....but it won't be the same until PINK comes back....do you hear me PINK!! We need you!

And we :wub2: you too!