Mika is NOT nominated for MTV VMA 2007

paula.pop

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT!!!!

That is positively THEEEEEE most retarded thing I've heard in about a week! Or a month maybe! His single was the longest running single at the first start of the year! six weeks it was! SIX WEEKS! *until rhianna came along singing some dumb song about an umberella*

and what about his album?!?!?! IT'S STILL IN THE TOP 10 FOR CHRISTS SAKE!!!!!

***please dont be offended by me using that word***

WHAT!!!!

That is positively THEEEEEE most retarded thing I've heard in about a week! Or a month maybe! His single was the longest running single at the first start of the year! six weeks it was! SIX WEEKS! *until rhianna came along singing some dumb song about an umberella*

and what about his album?!?!?! IT'S STILL IN THE TOP 10 FOR CHRISTS SAKE!!!!!

***please dont be offended by me using that word***

ITS INSAAAAAAAAANE

i was on the phone with my friend, and when i told her she didnt even belive me! she thought i was joking.

well, he really isn't that popular here in the states yet, so i honestly really didn't expect him to be nominated, except for possibly the best new artist category...oh well, maybe next year!

NOOOOOOOOOOT the point!

*sits herself back in the "denial" corner*

I can bet that Justin Timberlake will take every award he was nominated and the night is over... Too bad...

I agree. What does Justin Timberlake have, uh? (apart from the looks, which appeal to many a girl but definitely not to me). I don't mean to criticize him, but I really think Mika deserves a recognition for all his hard work and for his huge talent. :mf_rosetinted: