Mika is NOT nominated for MTV VMA 2007

paula.pop

*feelings not surprise but sad*

I saw that coming... That's why Mika needs so bad to do GMA on friday, but will he compromise his health for that? I'm sure in Québec, Canada he'll be nominated and will win something! He's much more popular!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. What does Justin Timberlake have, uh? (apart from the looks, which appeal to many a girl but definitely not to me). I don't mean to criticize him, but I really think Mika deserves a recognition for all his hard work and for his huge talent. :mf_rosetinted:

I agree! :thumb_yello:

I mean, not even one bloody nomination?! I'm sure JT got, like, 20 because he's "commercial." :sneaky2:

No offense to anyone that likes him, I'm just really pissed right now.

Are you kidding???!! I know he's not 'known' in America but that shouldn't excuse it.

Stupid MTV !

Stupid sh*teous commercial music!

Stupid ppl who choose these nominees!

Most of these 'artists' are mediocre as hell!

Mika is THE best new artist! He's the most talented, original, genuine artist to come along in a loooooong while.

Lilly Allen isn't even THAT new, dammit!!!!!!

I am DEFINETLY not watching that rehearsed, unoringal, boring, predictable, peice of crap they call the MTV Music Awards on September 9th or whenever the hell it is!!

Ok. My rant's over.

I will now put on LICM and pretend i've never heard of this joke they call 'the nominees list'.

i know!! i was soo pissed and sad. here in trinidad there's NO mika news or anything...don't see him on tv/radio/nothing...but we get the american channels...so i was looking at TRL this morning hoping to see mika and was soo angry and sad. i cannot believe it! like when i saw nominations for best video or something like that and i saw some of the crap that was nominated grrr :sneaky2::thumbdown: i mean a lot of crappy ppl r nominated!!!

i know!! i was soo pissed and sad. here in trinidad there's NO mika news or anything...don't see him on tv/radio/nothing...but we get the american channels...so i was looking at TRL this morning hoping to see mika and was soo angry and sad. i cannot believe it! like when i saw nominations for best video or something like that and i saw some of the crap that was nominated grrr :sneaky2::thumbdown: i mean a lot of crappy ppl r nominated!!!

Yup.

Lil' Mama's song "Lipgloss" was nominated.

Just 'cause it sticks in your head forever and it's catchy doesn't mean it deserves an award!

How can they do that? How can they ignore someone so talented and is so popular? This is insane, total injustice, any way, MIKA doesn't need any music chanel to boost him up, he has the capacity to make so many people happy, I doubt any of the other nominated songs can even come close to any of MIKA songs.They may not give him awards, but making millions happy is something they cannot take away from him.

I agree. What does Justin Timberlake have, uh? (apart from the looks, which appeal to many a girl but definitely not to me). I don't mean to criticize him, but I really think Mika deserves a recognition for all his hard work and for his huge talent. :mf_rosetinted:

I agree with you! His looks don't appeal to me at all.

And everything they do have is just the same old same old!! YUCK! CRAZY!!!!!

True that Pam!! He is STILL the most talented and is making so many happy! :biggrin2:

MIKA doesn't need any music chanel to boost him up, he has the capacity to make so many people happy, I doubt any of the other nominated songs can even come close to any of MIKA songs.They may not give him awards, but making millions happy is something they cannot take away from him.

all i have to say is...AMEN.

it's normal....

R&B and hiphop category must be the winner

i read a thread about some US radio stations even don't know him:sneaky2:

i can imagine the pic if he win..........(ppl:???)

it may be still not the time:cool:

but he derserve a position of nomination

there are still a lot of award everywhere, just wait

when is mtv vma europe?:naughty:

i belive there are others interests but promote the good music. a lots of stupid people, soryy but this is how i feel, listen that r&b. so, thats the music on the wavw now. but we don't have to worry about or mika, cause allways, good music and talented artist will win finally. hope that he's nominated for european mtv. he's more famous in europe.

Not much of a surprise that Mika is not nominated, he is just not well known enough in the US. What is surprising though is that after all those years, they changed the whole award concept of the show. It used to be all about the videos with "Best Group Video", "Best Male Video", "Best Female Video" and so on but now only one category-"Best Video"-is about the videos. The name Video Music Awards doesn't quite fit anymore...

You lot must be deluded if you thought that Mika would be nominated for a VMA?

He hasn't had so far the amount of success Amy has had in the US or Lily. He may be big in Europe but he is YET to crack America.

I mean Christina Aguilera got COMPLETELY snubbed in the nominations aswell which for me is a BIGGER shock :( so Mika's is in (BIG) good company!!! :D

Not much of a surprise that Mika is not nominated, he is just not well known enough in the US.

You are right...:cool:

but... Akon nominated as Best Male Artist... :shocked: :shocked:

I feel sorry for Americans because they get a poor choice of music on offer over there.

Half of me understand that this is a US award and like everyone is saying he isn't a major artist over there yet.

The other half is going WTF???? AN AWARD AND MIKA IS NOT NOMINATED!!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD?!?!!?

I can't control that side with logic.

Half of me understand that this is a US award and like everyone is saying he isn't a major artist over there yet.

The other half is going WTF???? AN AWARD AND MIKA IS NOT NOMINATED!!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD?!?!!?

Don't worry he will get plenty of naominations on the EMAs...Best Male, Best New Artist, Best Video, Best Album, Best Braces, Best Smile, Best Hair...oops I'm losing my focus!:naughty:

that's EXCATLY how i feel.

I feel sorry for Americans because they get a poor choice of music on offer over there.

we do.

You lot must be deluded if you thought that Mika would be nominated for a VMA?

He hasn't had so far the amount of success Amy has had in the US or Lily. He may be big in Europe but he is YET to crack America.

I mean Christina Aguilera got COMPLETELY snubbed in the nominations aswell which for me is a BIGGER shock :( so Mika's is in (BIG) good company!!! :D

Yea. I AM delusional but what's wrong with that.:biggrin2:

I know he has tons of success to come and he'll be known here someday but i want that day to be NOW!!!:bleh:

i agree, and i live in america.

but i don't listen to that junk

i listen to mikaaaa :thumb_yello: and other stuff of course