URGENT NEWS - VIP ACCESS - GMA Free Outdoor Mika Concert -10th August

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok ill go to sleep ita late! i dont think any more NY peeps will be reading this....its like 5am there so... FD if u read this in the morning for u...

i sent everyone that asked me the form...

so im off to bed in a few! good luck with sending off the list ;)

*hugs*

good morning everyone! I'm back! Thankyou to everyone who has sent in their names, we have 44 people! Freddie asked me to send them the names by 11am today (it's now half past lol) and so to stop confusion, I would like to ask everyone to NOT SEND IN ANY MORE NAMES until Freddie comes online and says otherwise!

Thanks everyone for your co-operation!

Oooooh it's all been done now! The big day is tomorrow!!! aaahhh!!! even im excited and im not even going xDDD

Im very excited for this , I have 30 PMS from people asking from for forms and no emails , hopefully Sivan has sorted this :blink:

The names have gone Im just waiting for conformation :thumb_yello:

Thanks again for all the hard work and Sivan too

What a FABBY group we are :thumb_yello:

Im very excited for this , I have 30 PMS from people asking from for forms and no emails , hopefully Sivan has sorted this :blink:

The names have gone Im just waiting for conformation :thumb_yello:

Thanks again for all the hard work and Sivan too

What a FABBY group we are :thumb_yello:

lmao maybe some people were just too excited and couldnt take all the information in xDDD

and we are seriously a fab group. ive never been on a forum so close before.

lmao maybe some people were just too excited and couldnt take all the information in xDDD

and we are seriously a fab group. ive never been on a forum so close before.

Its great :biggrin2: We have had our downs but it shows how much we care when things like this happen and everyone works together and is so helpful :thumb_yello:

We and Mika are very lucky

:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Its great :biggrin2: We have had our downs but it shows how much we care when things like this happen and everyone works together and is so helpful :thumb_yello:

We and Mika are very lucky

:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

we may have our downs but we can always count on people to be optimistic :wink2: hahaha!

VIP I would think and "others" .. good question , 50 is amazing in the short period of time we had , I also had an Email saying we could of had more :thumb_yello:

blimey lol but saying we're VIP because we're on an UNOFFICIAL fanclub is amazing. Hopefully this means a bright future for the club!

Just saying a MASSIVE thank you to FD, Caz, and Siv! You guys did an amazing job doing everything so quickly. I was away for the past month (visiting colleges and the like....yuck!) and I didn't realize just how much I missed the MFC! You guys rock!! THANKS!! :biggrin2:

I've already received and printed the form. (THANK YOU FREDDIE!:biggrin2: )

But i have one last question....

The form says i can only bring 1 guest and i've given CazGirl 2 other names (not including myself).

Will they be able to get in the VIP line with me or will this be a problem?

I would say for definate make them a guest of one of the other forum members .....

Just saying a MASSIVE thank you to FD, Caz, and Siv! You guys did an amazing job doing everything so quickly. I was away for the past month (visiting colleges and the like....yuck!) and I didn't realize just how much I missed the MFC! You guys rock!! THANKS!! :biggrin2:

Seriously, if is wasn't for you hard work we wouldn't have this opportunity.

Love you guys!!!:punk: :punk: :punk: