If you ended up sitting next to Mika on a flight....?

curly

What would you do????

I can't think at the moment the thought is too unbelievable but i would probably say hi and then make small talk (if he wants to talk that is lol) and then work my magic on him so that he falls in love with me!

Not all fantasy is it? :biggrin2:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha, ha haha, I think it is pretty much impossible to get the seat next to Mika on a flight. Why? His mom will sit to his left and Yasmine to his right. Even if you got one of the seats next to them it would be kinda difficult to even start some sort of smalltalk with him ( I wouldn't mind talk to his mom or Yasmine though :thumb_yello: ) BUT that will not be the case because... next to his mum we might have Zuleika and next to Yasmine ...um Paloma maybe? You can decide where Fortuné would sit :bleh: Next to Fortuné....well, maybe a grandma or an aunt? And next to her another aunt....and next to her....

How long is a first class row? :blink: I would like to talk to any of them quite frankly but .... I don't think this might happen on a flight (guess they have no problem to fill the whole plane alone :biggrin2: )

Hahaha, ha haha, I think it is pretty much impossible to get the seat next to Mika on a flight. Why? His mom will sit to his left and Yasmine to his right. Even if you got one of the seats next to them it would be kinda difficult to even start some sort of smalltalk with him ( I wouldn't mind talk to his mom or Yasmine though :thumb_yello: ) BUT that will not be the case because... next to his mum we might have Zuleika and next to Yasmine ...um Paloma maybe? You can decide where Fortuné would sit :bleh: Next to Fortuné....well, maybe a grandma or an aunt? And next to her another aunt....and next to her....

How long is a first class row? :blink: I would like to talk to any of them quite frankly but .... I don't think this might happen on a flight (guess they have no problem to fill the whole plane alone :biggrin2: )

That's so true!!

It makes me think of the cousin in Tokyo I met, one of the thousands of cousins who apparently appear at gigs all over. They're everywhere!!:shocked:

Hahaha yeah i suppose!

BUT what if you just happened to get a seat next to him???

You never know!

I don't think I'd like to sit next to him on a flight, or anywhere near him - didn't he say that he hates flying and is a bit of a pain, and the cabin crew get annoyed by him etc??:naughty:

He sounds like the passenger from hell!!

I'd stick my earphones on and pretend I hadn't seen him:mf_rosetinted: okay that's a lie.

Hahaha yeah i suppose!

BUT what if you just happened to get a seat next to him???

You never know!

Okay, what would I do?

I would say:

"Hi, I'm [insert real name], and I have absolutely nothing to do with that crazy violet_sky from MFC. I don't even know her. I have never heard of her to be honest but she seems to be *whisper* a little demented. Oh and by the way: Have I seen you before? You look like someone I have seen before...but who was it? Oh maybe it's only because you have such an everyday face... What's your name? " :insane:

Then he'd maybe ask the person on the other side next to him if they'd mind changing seats. :roftl:

I don't think I'd like to sit next to him on a flight, or anywhere near him - didn't he say that he hates flying and is a bit of a pain, and the cabin crew get annoyed by him etc??:naughty:

He sounds like the passenger from hell!!

I'd stick my earphones on and pretend I hadn't seen him:mf_rosetinted: okay that's a lie.

Awwww if he was getting all scared and panicky on me i'd have to hug him and tell him it will be alright! :wub2:

Okay, what would I do?

I would say:

"Hi, I'm [insert real name], and I have absolutely nothing to do with that crazy violet_sky from MFC. I don't even know her. I have never heard of her to be honest but she seems to be *whisper* a little demented. Oh and by the way: Have I seen you before? You look like someone I have seen before...but who was it? Oh maybe it's only because you have such an everyday face... What's your name? " :insane:

Then he'd maybe ask the person on the other side next to him if they'd mind changing seats. :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: That would probably happen to me too!

I bet he's one of these people who are always pressing the button overhead to get the steward(ess)'s attention, can you bring me this, that and the other, etc.. he'd drive me crazy!

But if push came to shove, yeah, I'd hold his hand:wub2:

I bet he's one of these people who are always pressing the button overhead to get the steward(ess)'s attention, can you bring me this, that and the other, etc.. he'd drive me crazy!

But if push came to shove, yeah, I'd hold his hand:wub2:

Awww thats cute... :biggrin2:

Knowing me ... i would be so nervous i would chat gibberish and probably bore him to death :naughty: then unleash my nervous giggle - :roftl:

Then i'd probs faint and he would give me the kiss of life- thats it then it would be true love ! :wub2: .... :roftl:

Okay thats a bit fantasy land! :roftl:

I'd try to act completely natural, and like I had no idea who he was for the first few minutes of the ride, because I wouldn't want him to get up and move. :roftl: After a while, though, I'd calmly tell him that I was a fan and that I loved his music, but that I wasn't going to flip out on him so for him not to worry. :roftl: After that, I guess I'd just make small talk and have random conversations with him. He seems like such a fun person to just talk to. :)

I think my first reaction would be this :shocked: but after that I think I would try to act normal :naughty: I even think that we would get a fight :roftl: about me tuning (or how do you say that?) my music to loud and about him ... I have no idea what subject it would be, but there would be something wrong. I think after the fight we might get along and talk, but that's just my thought :wink2:

Umm I think I will ofer him a lollipop :biggrin2: yeah I will be like with my iPod lisenting to Love Today or Relax really loud and then turn around to him (pretending i dont know him) and told him like you nee to hear this guy he is so awsome He is also very sexy, I think I have a cursh on him and start from there heeh

i would sit down and act normal, introduce myself and make smalltalk. maybe bring up something about chicken, you know, offer him some:bleh:

id ask him what kind of music he liked and id pull out my tamagochi. maybe at some point id be like, oh, yeah, mika i think i saw you on tv once, maybe, hmmm.

but as soon as we get off the plane id tackle him and kidnap him.:naughty:

Do you remeber clip to "Learn to fly" by Foo Fighters??? I would propably do the same like this 'girl' - I just wanna have Mikas autograph on my 'LICM' CD or I would be so nervous that propably I won't do anything... Or I would just faint :wink2: