If you ended up sitting next to Mika on a flight....?

curly

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl:

i would sit down and act normal, introduce myself and make smalltalk. maybe bring up something about chicken, you know, offer him some:bleh:

id ask him what kind of music he liked and id pull out my tamagochi. maybe at some point id be like, oh, yeah, mika i think i saw you on tv once, maybe, hmmm.

but as soon as we get off the plane id tackle him and kidnap him.:naughty:

O gosh, the image of an MCF trying tackle Mika kills me.:naughty:

You'd offer him chicken?:shocked:

I would.. Ignore him. Totally. Then i would sit and sing along to ALL of his songs.. For the whole flight.

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: I missed your sense of humour...or were you being serous??? :biggrin2:

Good to see you again EnFa!!! Not talked to you for ages!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: I missed your sense of humour...or were you being serous??? :biggrin2:

Good to see you again EnFa!!! Not talked to you for ages!

I was being serious, but nice to know people are laughing at me!

!!!! HI!

it would most likely end up like this:

Me: I would ask for you autograph, but I figured that might get a bit annoying because, y'know, you must want some private time, and it must be sooooooooooo frustrating having fans mob you and all that...*the day turns to night*...and so I was wondering whether I should just keep quiet or not, but then I sorta figured that this might be too good a chance to miss out on...*the night fades into daytime again* so would that be really rude and an invasion of your privacy if I asked you for it? *carries on talking while Mika leaves the airport*...*carries on talking as Mika climbs in Taxi...clambers in taxi after Mika* ...because y'know, I would really hate it if I always had to perform and that and I STILL couldn't get some quiet time to myself, but I suppose I would find it kinda flattering...*carries on talking while Mika gets out of taxi*

Mika: just have an autograph and leave me alone, alright?!

Me: *realises I am in foreign country in an unfamiliar town* oh WOW! THANKS!

heh...where am I?!

I guess I'll speak to him in french about his gig in Montreal last march. He already said he liked it so much so it's a good way to start a conversation. But if he seems to want some privacy, I'd live him "alone" and start to listen to his music on my mp3 player, daydreaming as usual :wub2:

For sure, at meal time, I'd order chicken :naughty:

I'd drop major hints that i know who he is. Like listening to my ipod really loud and singing along to Grace kelly, then oredering chicken, then 'knitting' a big M and finally playing with my tamagotchi. I would talk to the tama and say 'Oh Mika (it's name) you're getting so big now!'

After all that Mika would be like :blink: and i would just simply smile and say 'Hi'

That would start a conversation... surely!

Thats if he doesn't ask to switch seats with someone... :blink:

I'd drop major hints that i know who he is. Like listening to my ipod really loud and singing along to Grace kelly, then oredering chicken, then 'knitting' a big M and finally playing with my tamagotchi. I would talk to the tama and say 'Oh Mika (it's name) you're getting so big now!'

After all that Mika would be like :blink: and i would just simply smile and say 'Hi'

That would start a conversation... surely!

Thats if he doesn't ask to switch seats with someone... :blink:

very good idea i would just give him chicken!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

very good idea i would just give him chicken!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

No i would much prefer him to give me chicken.... :biggrin2:

*runs to the mfc thread before it gets out of control*

:roftl: :roftl:

haha!yes i was kidding!lol!im only 12.chicken w/ a 24 yr old man???no thanks!!!:roftl:

Ahhh well i'm 14 but i wouldn't mind........

In about 5 years time...