pinkunicorn123

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey!!!

How is everyone?

Just got back today....I'm wrecked!! Gig was fab! The show was pretty similar to the tour show, but the set is huge and full of circus stuff, as you can see in any of the vids ppl have posted.

Aaaaan we got to meet the man himself afterwards! What a gentleman, he took us all inside (all who were waiting in the rain, I guess about 100) and went around to everyone to shake hands and say hello. Awwwwh sooo lovely :wub2:

I'll let Debbie give her own version :thumb_yello:

Hope ye had fun at the gig girls :) :)

Hey Dev, oh it's horrible and grey here today, you just don't wanna know :naughty:

aww im sorry

its terribly gray here too, but for a different matter, smoke, its seeping into my house, and all the doors and windows are shut! its also over 100 degrees atm!

o and i sent my dad an email about how im deprived of life, and that im really mad that it took them a week to send out my laptop, and all that crap about how its coming tomorrow, and its madening, and he got such "a kick" outta my email, he showed some ppl on his board of directors thing!

Hey!!!

How is everyone?

Just got back today....I'm wrecked!! Gig was fab! The show was pretty similar to the tour show, but the set is huge and full of circus stuff, as you can see in any of the vids ppl have posted.

Aaaaan we got to meet the man himself afterwards! What a gentleman, he took us all inside (all who were waiting in the rain, I guess about 100) and went around to everyone to shake hands and say hello. Awwwwh sooo lovely :wub2:

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: i wanna meet him sooo much!

Hey!!!

How is everyone?

Niamh :mf_lustslow: aahhh! you met him! :mf_lustslow: what did you say, what did he say?! :mf_lustslow: sounds like ye had such a brill time! :D

:jawdrop: i wanna meet him sooo much!

I know, I really wasn't expecting it!!

Niamh :mf_lustslow: aahhh! you met him! :mf_lustslow: what did you say, what did he say?! :mf_lustslow: sounds like ye had such a brill time! :D

Basically I was near the end and at that stage the secuirty guys were pushing him out the door so I literally just got a handshake and a "hi" but it was great, he really looks into your eyes when he says it :wub2: he really is a wonderful guy, he didn't have to meet anyone, and you could tell he was wrecked but he kept smiling and made sure he got to everyone :wub2:

aww im sorry

its terribly gray here too, but for a different matter, smoke, its seeping into my house, and all the doors and windows are shut! its also over 100 degrees atm!

o and i sent my dad an email about how im deprived of life, and that im really mad that it took them a week to send out my laptop, and all that crap about how its coming tomorrow, and its madening, and he got such "a kick" outta my email, he showed some ppl on his board of directors thing!

Oh dear:boxed: is it not getting any better? :shocked:

Oh wow! I'm sorry, that was a mean thing of your dad to do! sooo is your laptop finally coming tomorrow so? :bleh:

Oh dear:boxed: is it not getting any better? :shocked:

Oh wow! I'm sorry, that was a mean thing of your dad to do! sooo is your laptop finally coming tomorrow so? :bleh:

ya, well i dnt know the person so its ok

ya, but it shouldof come yesterday :(

the smoke has gotten worse, its terrible!

Basically I was near the end and at that stage the secuirty guys were pushing him out the door so I literally just got a handshake and a "hi" but it was great, he really looks into your eyes when he says it :wub2: he really is a wonderful guy, he didn't have to meet anyone, and you could tell he was wrecked but he kept smiling and made sure he got to everyone :wub2:

Aaw I'm so happy for you :wub2: I can imagine he does, he's such a sweetheart, it just goes to show how he really cares about and loves all his fans :wub2:

awwwwwwwwwww, c, some of my friends say he doesnt care about anyone (friends who havent even listenend to him or anything) and now i can telll them he really does care about everyone., thats soo sweet of him!

Aaw I'm so happy for you :wub2: I can imagine he does, he's such a sweetheart, it just goes to show how he really cares about and loves all his fans :wub2:

awwwwwwwwwww, c, some of my friends say he doesnt care about anyone (friends who havent even listenend to him or anything) and now i can telll them he really does care about everyone., thats soo sweet of him!

There's no doubt about it, he definitely does....the weather was awful, it was pouring rain, he was clearly exhausted and the guys said he wouldn't even talk cos his voice was gone from the performance, but he still said hello to every single person in the room, kept smiling and even chatted to some people he knew better. It was lovely to see :thumb_yello:

There's no doubt about it, he definitely does....the weather was awful, it was pouring rain, he was clearly exhausted and the guys said he wouldn't even talk cos his voice was gone from the performance, but he still said hello to every single person in the room, kept smiling and even chatted to some people he knew better. It was lovely to see :thumb_yello:

awwww, thats so sweet

Hey guys. :)

Niamh, you finally met the main man? Awesome!:thumb_yello:

im jealous

how r u?

Hey guys. :)

Niamh, you finally met the main man? Awesome!:thumb_yello:

I did!!!! He's sooo lovely! And not as tall as I'd expected, lol.

On that note, I'm off to bed.......too much travelling/walking/queuing/waiting in the last few days...I might sleep for a few days haha

Night all, read ye soon! :wink2::thumb_yello:

On that note, I'm off to bed.......too much travelling/walking/queuing/waiting in the last few days...I might sleep for a few days haha

Wow, was he not? :bleh: haha, have a good nights sleep anyway, talk soon! :wub2:

haha wonder if mika would watch it if he knew

Oh no, I probably should have taped it for him :( lol :naughty:

awwww, thats so sweet

im jealous

how r u?

I'm doing well, thanks. :) How are you?

Really? He was taller than I expected.:naughty: And I'm pretty tall myself. I'm about 5'8.

Good night, rest well.

Wow, was he not? :bleh: haha, have a good nights sleep anyway, talk soon!

I'm doing well, thanks. :) How are you?

Really? He was taller than I expected.:naughty: And I'm pretty tall myself. I'm about 5'8.

Good night, rest well.

Hey!

Well ev1 talks about how tall he is, and on stage he looks tall too, and I'm only 5'6 but I still didn't think he was that tall.....I dunno!

I've really missed the Irish thread and everyone in it:sad:

Its so hard to find it though!!

Hope ye had fun at the gig girls

Hey Dev, oh it's horrible and grey here today, you just don't wanna know

Sheree!!:wub2: I missed talking to you! How are you??

Hey!!!

How is everyone?

Aaaaan we got to meet the man himself afterwards! What a gentleman, he took us all inside (all who were waiting in the rain, I guess about 100) and went around to everyone to shake hands and say hello. Awwwwh sooo lovely

I'll let Debbie give her own version

since you say to give my version I will...:naughty:

I won't go into the show itself, as its fairly obvious that it was good, but afterwards..........

He shook my hand, I gave him my bracelet and he put it on straight away and said thanks:wub2: and I asked will he come back to Ireland again, and he smiled and said "Of course I'll come back, Oxegen was amazing!" then he talked to Lorna, and then he looked back at me and asked "Are you from Ireland?":mf_lustslow:I said yeah, and he smiled and then Lorna said she was from Scotland, and he smiled again...aw, he smiled a lot,lol

Then just for the record I said, "So you're definitly coming back to us someday?" and he smiled (again):bleh: and said definitly!!!

SO its official, he will come back to us someday!!!

I've relived this moment over and over in my head....

and there is video evidence!:shocked:

I've really missed the Irish thread and everyone in it:sad:

Its so hard to find it though!!

Sheree!!:wub2: I missed talking to you! How are you??

since you say to give my version I will...:naughty:

I won't go into the show itself, as its fairly obvious that it was good, but afterwards..........

He shook my hand, I gave him my bracelet and he put it on straight away and said thanks:wub2: and I asked will he come back to Ireland again, and he smiled and said "Of course I'll come back, Oxegen was amazing!" then he talked to Lorna, and then he looked back at me and asked "Are you from Ireland?":mf_lustslow:I said yeah, and he smiled and then Lorna said she was from Scotland, and he smiled again...aw, he smiled a lot,lol

Then just for the record I said, "So you're definitly coming back to us someday?" and he smiled (again):bleh: and said definitly!!!

SO its official, he will come back to us someday!!!

I've relived this moment over and over in my head....

and there is video evidence!:shocked:

hehehehe I heard it from u (damn me moving towards the door so not being near u) but I still loved reading it again! awwwwwh *smile* *smile* *smile* lol. Do I hear a rumour ahem*lorna*ahem that u might be going to France???

hehehehe I heard it from u (damn me moving towards the door so not being near u) but I still loved reading it again! awwwwwh *smile* *smile* *smile* lol. Do I hear a rumour ahem*lorna*ahem that u might be going to France???

:naughty: I know you've heard it, I can't help myself I have to keep telling everyone, I'm so happy:bleh:

I know, I wish you could have moved back to the table!! I didn't think he'd come back to us though, I'm so grateful to whoever pointed him over to our table.

:fisch:hmmm, I wouldn't know anything about that......:naughty:

ha, I dunno whats happening..its completely a mad idea right now, but if we just went for the show and flew home the same night...it might just work...

your very welcome to join us...:wink2:

really, flights and tickets should be the only thing to worry about...

wow I'm gonna be broke after the Summer:lmao: