pinkunicorn123

:naughty: I know you've heard it, I can't help myself I have to keep telling everyone, I'm so happy:bleh:

I know, I wish you could have moved back to the table!! I didn't think he'd come back to us though, I'm so grateful to whoever pointed him over to our table.

:fisch:hmmm, I wouldn't know anything about that......

ha, I dunno whats happening..its completely a mad idea right now, but if we just went for the show and flew home the same night...it might just work...

your very welcome to join us...:wink2:

really, flights and tickets should be the only thing to worry about...

wow I'm gonna be broke after the Summer:lmao:

hehehe thanks, Lorna's been trying her best to convince me too...man, I'd looooove too, but I'm seeing him in Madrid on Sat and after that I'll be broke... I would still consider it (just cos ye're going!) but I have an exam in August and I'm already missing study time because of his curliness........ :wink2: so it's really not feasible :sad:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hehehe thanks, Lorna's been trying her best to convince me too...man, I'd looooove too, but I'm seeing him in Madrid on Sat and after that I'll be broke... I would still consider it (just cos ye're going!) but I have an exam in August and I'm already missing study time because of his curliness........ :wink2: so it's really not feasible :sad:

I know, she is way too good at convincing me too!!:shocked:

yeah, you'll love Madrid!!:punk:

:lmfao: yeah his curliness is very distracting,lol

I hope you do well in your exam!

we should definitly have a little Irish thread meet up this Summer! It'd be brilliant!

Oh and maybe Lorna would come too, since she seems to really want to come here:naughty:

I've really missed the Irish thread and everyone in it

Its so hard to find it though!!

Sheree!! I missed talking to you! How are you??

since you say to give my version I will...

I won't go into the show itself, as its fairly obvious that it was good, but afterwards..........

He shook my hand, I gave him my bracelet and he put it on straight away and said thanks and I asked will he come back to Ireland again, and he smiled and said "Of course I'll come back, Oxegen was amazing!" then he talked to Lorna, and then he looked back at me and asked "Are you from Ireland?"I said yeah, and he smiled and then Lorna said she was from Scotland, and he smiled again...aw, he smiled a lot,lol

Then just for the record I said, "So you're definitly coming back to us someday?" and he smiled (again) and said definitly!!!

SO its official, he will come back to us someday!!!

I've relived this moment over and over in my head....

and there is video evidence!

Debbie! :mf_lustslow: I was about to send you a PM I hadn't heard from you in so long :naughty:

He's coming back!!!!! :D:D that has put the biggest smile on my face! Let's hope to see him here next tour so :wub2:

I'm really glad you met him and all, sounds like a lovely smiley experience :bleh:

You might be going to France? aaaw wow! When is he playing there again? (I don't go in the concerts forum :blush-anim-cl:)

how are my irish peeps doing? lol

well i am off, andi hope u all are having aa good time!

Hi Dev!!:D

I didn't talk to you in ages either! I'm good, how about you??

Debbie! I was about to send you a PM I hadn't heard from you in so long

He's coming back!!!!!that has put the biggest smile on my face! Let's hope to see him here next tour so

I'm really glad you met him and all, sounds like a lovely smiley experience

You might be going to France? aaaw wow! When is he playing there again? (I don't go in the concerts forum)

:yay: aw, I really did miss talking to you:wub2:

he is!!:groupwave:

He better arrive next tour now!

and the whole France idea has gone out the window,lol it's way too short notice, people have work etc, it'd be too hard to organise.

I think its on the 21st or so of this month...not long!

my laptop's been taken away to get a health check(I love how they call it that:naughty:

but its so sad tryiing to live without it:crybaby:

Oh and photoshop, if anyone wants it here I may have to wait till my laptops back before sending it off, just in case it's deleted when they clean it up.

So Niamh, it might not arrive as soon as I thought it would to you:(

we should definitly have a little Irish thread meet up this Summer! It'd be brilliant!

Oh and maybe Lorna would come too, since she seems to really want to come here

Yeah!!!! that'd be faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaab!!!

how are my irish peeps doing? lol

well i am off, andi hope u all are having aa good time!

Hello!! :bye:

and the whole France idea has gone out the window,lol it's way too short notice, people have work etc, it'd be too hard to organise.

my laptop's been taken away to get a health check(I love how they call it that:naughty:

but its so sad tryiing to live without it:crybaby:

Oh and photoshop, if anyone wants it here I may have to wait till my laptops back before sending it off, just in case it's deleted when they clean it up.

So Niamh, it might not arrive as soon as I thought it would to you:(

Awh, I'm so sorry to hear France is not going ahead :sad: At least you got Amsterdam!!! :naughty: And of course, he'll be coming back to Ireland :wink2:

No worries about photoshop, I have the 30-day trial for now anyway, and it's probably better that I don't have it before my exam!

o thanks, actually Kary made it for me, im sure when shes on u could ask her to help u! im not really good at it, lol

cool! well, Suzann (Kissable) already made a tutorial thread which helped me a lot, so I'm gradually getting used to it :thumb_yello:

aw, I really did miss talking to you

he is!!:groupwave:

He better arrive next tour now!

but its so sad tryiing to live without it

So Niamh, it might not arrive as soon as I thought it would to you

Aaahhh I'm so excited! :D (even though it probably won't be for like another year, it's good news :blush-anim-cl::bleh:)

Aw fair enough, it would have been really spur of the moment :bleh:

I know the feeling! it's a struggle, but we're all here for you until it comes back all nice and shiny and healthy again :bleh: as long as you still have internet access though! Do you know how long you'll be without it?

haha i am, ive got my mika playing, and its alll good

aw, thats good then:naughty:

Yeah!!!! that'd be faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaab!!!

Awh, I'm so sorry to hear France is not going ahead At least you got Amsterdam!!!And of course, he'll be coming back to Ireland

No worries about photoshop, I have the 30-day trial for now anyway, and it's probably better that I don't have it before my exam!

yeah. we will have to that eventually!

And I don't mindabout France at all, I'm still trying to get over Amsterdam anyway!:P

Oh yeah, I had a trial once too, at least that'll keep you busy. Are you finding it ok so far?!Or just really confusing?!:naughty:

I will send it to you as soon as I can:wink2:

Aaahhh I'm so excited! (even though it probably won't be for like another year, it's good news)

Aw fair enough, it would have been really spur of the moment :bleh:

I know the feeling! it's a struggle, but we're all here for you until it comes back all nice and shiny and healthy again as long as you still have internet access though! Do you know how long you'll be without it?

I know, I hope it won't be a full year away though, ah well if it is, it better be worth it:wub2:

It is a struggle,lol...but honestly, it really is no harm:bleh:

though I have the internet on this computer its so so slow and old on this. So something that should take about 2 mins, takes 10:thumbdown:

I should have it back within 2 weeks...I hope!

yeah. we will have to that eventually!

And I don't mindabout France at all, I'm still trying to get over Amsterdam anyway!:P

Oh yeah, I had a trial once too, at least that'll keep you busy. Are you finding it ok so far?!Or just really confusing?!:naughty:

I will send it to you as soon as I can:wink2:

I know, I hope it won't be a full year away though, ah well if it is, it better be worth it:wub2:

It is a struggle,lol...but honestly, it really is no harm:bleh:

though I have the internet on this computer its so so slow and old on this. So something that should take about 2 mins, takes 10:thumbdown:

I should have it back within 2 weeks...I hope!

I'm getting used to it, I made the My Interpretation mug design with it :thumb_yello: so gradually I'm becoming more familiar with it!

That's the attitude, Amsterdam was great wasn't it! Our problem is that we're all obsessed.....hence my trip to Madrid, hehehe :naughty:

I hope u get ur laptop back soon! I know how it feels, it's tough! lol

woop woop, finally made my first sig!! Not the most professional you've ever seen :naughty: but it's a start! lol

My two fave guys, *sigh*

Hope everyone is keeping well, I think I'll go to bed now! night night :wink2:

hows everything going?

HI Dev!:original:I'm good, how are you??

I'm getting used to it, I made the My Interpretation mug design with it :thumb_yello: so gradually I'm becoming more familiar with it!

That's the attitude, Amsterdam was great wasn't it! Our problem is that we're all obsessed.....hence my trip to Madrid, hehehe :naughty:

I hope u get ur laptop back soon! I know how it feels, it's tough! lol

cool, its one of those things that if you really want to learn it you'll pick it up eventually. I mean I've never been told how to use it properly, but playing around long enough with it, you just pcik it up...and become addicted!:boxed:lol

woop woop, finally made my first sig!! Not the most professional you've ever seen but it's a start! lol

My two fave guys, *sigh*

Hope everyone is keeping well, I think I'll go to bed now! night night :wink2:

Thats so cool! really! For a first attempt, thats really good!!:punk:

nice pics too:wub2:

congratulations!! good job!

goodnight!

cool, its one of those things that if you really want to learn it you'll pick it up eventually. I mean I've never been told how to use it properly, but playing around long enough with it, you just pcik it up...and become addicted! lol

Thats so cool! really! For a first attempt, thats really good!!:punk:

nice pics too

Thanks girls :blush-anim-cl:

Okay I need to pack for Madrid :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Hope ye're all well! :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: