pinkunicorn123

I know exactly what you mean!

I'm not gonna lie, all things Mika really are a big part of my life right now. Through him and his music, I've joined this amazing place, found really good friends right here in the Irish thread, and travelled to see his shows!

And I get what your saying about having to switch off for real life friends:naughty:

they just don't get it at all. But I like having a little seperate life from real life, because this is just as real, but a lot of the time even more fun than making small talk about things that you've lost interest in.

I mean I still love my friends, but there is an awful lot of things that we don't have in commen. So on here its like being free or something!

And yes, it is highly unlikely that a university will go stalking you to see what you say on a fan club!!:naughty:

lol thanks, sometimes I just get a bit "aaargh! I hope the wrong people don't read this!" lol.

Yep, you're right, it's cool to have another, like, realm or something :naughty: where you can unleash the Mika dragon!! :bleh: I think we always have phases in our lives where it's like things move in and out of focus......some things are at the forefront at times, and then different aspects of your life take over for a while; it's natural.

This is great - I feel like I'm back in old times when I joined (I know, I know, only 6 months ago) - the staying up late, chatting, post count goin up :bleh: and jumping from thread to thread...haven't really indulged myself for a while!! lol.

i really can't believe it's such a short space of time......and that now includes 3 gigs in 3 different countries, making great friends, meeting Meeks twice :blush-anim-cl: Really amazing!!!!

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

right, I'm getting hungry and a little tired, so I might just go while I can, though its really hard to leave when there is a new blog posted:boxed:

Oh well, I'm gonna try....so :bye:

if I'm still here in a few mins, you know my plan didn't work:naughty:

hehehehe, ok!! :huglove:

lol thanks, sometimes I just get a bit "aaargh! I hope the wrong people don't read this!" lol.

Yep, you're right, it's cool to have another, like, realm or something where you can unleash the Mika dragon!! :bleh: I think we always have phases in our lives where it's like things move in and out of focus......some things are at the forefront at times, and then different aspects of your life take over for a while; it's natural.

This is great - I feel like I'm back in old times when I joined (I know, I know, only 6 months ago) - the staying up late, chatting, post count goin up and jumping from thread to thread...haven't really indulged myself for a while!! lol.

i really can't believe it's such a short space of time......and that now includes 3 gigs in 3 different countries, making great friends, meeting Meeks twice Really amazing!!!!

they don't!! really, they'd have other things to be doing.:naughty:(unless they're closet Mika fans:bleh:)

yeah, your own little realm!lol and yeah, thats just it, its all just different phases, so true!

I mean this time last year, I was at the beginning of all this craziness, if I'd have been told I'd have danced on stage with Mika, and met him, I'd just laugh...but it really happened!...life is strange.

old times:naughty: yeah I know what you mean though.

I love nights like this hen there is so much to talk about. And its extra fun just that we get regular blogs now too:naughty:

oh and you've past 2000!!:yay:

they don't!! really, they'd have other things to be doing.(unless they're closet Mika fans)

yeah, your own little realm!lol and yeah, thats just it, its all just different phases, so true!

I mean this time last year, I was at the beginning of all this craziness, if I'd have been told I'd have danced on stage with Mika, and met him, I'd just laugh...but it really happened!...life is strange.

old times:naughty: yeah I know what you mean though.

I love nights like this hen there is so much to talk about. And its extra fun just that we get regular blogs now too

oh and you've past 2000!!

I know!!! It just shows, you never know what life is going to present you with.....that's why I believe it's so important to really pursue the things you want; then you can see that it really is possible. :thumb_yello::wink2:

yeah I completely forgot you danced onstage with him!!! :yay:

The blogs are fab.....not many artists do that.....he really is a special guy; when I chatted with him, that view of him was really reinforced for me. :thumb_yello:

:doh:...I am really trying!:naughty:

hehehehehehe go! go! lol

Might go to bed myself.......was good to talk to u again!

xxx

Hey everyone! How are we?

Debbie, you've got mail :thumb_yello:

Also, has your search problem been sorted out?? If not, I'd ask one of the mods....it's weird.

Right, dinner's ready so I'll check back laters!

take care all

xxx

Hello my fellow Irish lassies, I’m back from London :D Had an amazing time, I love London so much and can’t wait to go back, next Mika tour if he doesn’t come to Ireland I am so there!

I wrote a big long review of my Russelly events in the RB thread, I have indeed been Russellised, Niamh xD

Speaking of meeting Graham Norton...

DCFC0353.jpg

I must say he was impossible to make conversation with, and did not even have the common decency to acknowledge my presence. Not one bit natural.

:cool:

There are so many things I want to reply to so I hope I remember cos I couldn’t be bothered quoting everything! :bleh:

Niamh, did you make that Ray Foley thread at all? :roftl:

Debbie, you know you can find this thread in your subscriptions on your userCP?

Crap, I can’t remember what else I was gonna say now, I know there was more!

Oh yes! Niamh, yes Russell is a big Morrissey fan, that was a funny little anecdote :naughty: He doesn’t always backcomb his hair anymore no, which according to Noel Gallagher is a good thing because he reckons the older he gets the more ridiculous it looks :roftl:

Hello my fellow Irish lassies, I’m back from London :D Had an amazing time, I love London so much and can’t wait to go back, next Mika tour if he doesn’t come to Ireland I am so there!

I wrote a big long review of my Russelly events in the RB thread, I have indeed been Russellised, Niamh xD

Speaking of meeting Graham Norton...

DCFC0353.jpg

I must say he was impossible to make conversation with, and did not even have the common decency to acknowledge my presence. Not one bit natural.

There are so many things I want to reply to so I hope I remember cos I couldn’t be bothered quoting everything!

Niamh, did you make that Ray Foley thread at all? :roftl:

Oh yes! Niamh, yes Russell is a big Morrissey fan, that was a funny little anecdote He doesn’t always backcomb his hair anymore no, which according to Noel Gallagher is a good thing because he reckons the older he gets the more ridiculous it looks

You're back!!!!!!!!!:mf_lustslow:

glad you bumped the thread, I could have searched but, pfft.

I better quote Niamh now too!

Sheree! I'm so glad you loved London, isn't it just:wub2:

yey, can't wait to read your review!

I love your pic btw., but how rude of Graham! seriously...:thumbdown::naughty:

Oh and I do use my user CP for search, and it does work, but when the Irish thread is left to rot for a while it takes me a good while to find it,lol

I might ask a mod...eventually.

Hey everyone! How are we?

Debbie, you've got mail :thumb_yello:

Also, has your search problem been sorted out?? If not, I'd ask one of the mods....it's weird.

Right, dinner's ready so I'll check back laters!

take care all

xxx

thanks Niamh:original:

yeah, I'll ask them soon if its not back to normal...it just refuses to search sometimes and other times it does straight away...

I am indeed, unfortunately :naughty:

Haha nah, It's good to be back I guess, but I miss London and Russell so much (when you read my review you'll realise how I actually miss him :naughty: )

London is so amazingly wonderful and beautiful :mf_lustslow:

I always used to like the Shannon bridge running through Limerick city, but when I was passing through it on my way home I was sooo unimpressed :roftl:

Maybe you could add this thread to your favourites? :naughty: It's usually no further back than 3/4 pages in my subscriptions, though I often just come online and go straight in there rather than browsing :naughty:

I am indeed, unfortunately :naughty:

Haha nah, It's good to be back I guess, but I miss London and Russell so much (when you read my review you'll realise how I actually miss him )

London is so amazingly wonderful and beautiful

I always used to like the Shannon bridge running through Limerick city, but when I was passing through it on my way home I was sooo unimpressed :roftl:

Maybe you could add this thread to your favourites? :naughty: It's usually no further back than 3/4 pages in my subscriptions, though I often just come online and go straight in there rather than browsing :naughty:

ah no, I know the feeling, I want to go back so much...and we might be

at the end of August for a quick visit.

You saw Russell:wub2:

yeah, I got so caught up reading different threads, I'll go read your review now!

haha, ah really, sometimes the smallness of home makes me feel all homely again:naughty:

Oh good idea, I might do that!

ah no, I know the feeling, I want to go back so much...and we might be

at the end of August for a quick visit.

You saw Russell

yeah, I got so caught up reading different threads, I'll go read your review now!

haha, ah really, sometimes the smallness of home makes me feel all homely again

Oh good idea, I might do that!

Oh take me with you! There is so much more I have to see, a week is not enough!

I did :wub2::wub2: was so incredible to be near him, I wanted to follow him home since I knew how to get there by tube :roftl:

It was kind of nice to come home, you do notice on the flight coming back how green and mountainous Ireland is in comparison to England at least :wub2:

hi

how ru ?

I'm good! how about you??

Oh take me with you! There is so much more I have to see, a week is not enough!

I did :wub2: was so incredible to be near him, I wanted to follow him home since I knew how to get there by tube

It was kind of nice to come home, you do notice on the flight coming back how green and mountainous Ireland is in comparison to England at least

sure, why not:bleh:

I know, I feel the same, and we only went 3 days the last time, definitly not enough.

In the future, when there are more Russell shows, and Mika shows in London, there is no question. I love it so much, I wanna live there!:shocked:

I loved your review:wub2: sounds like you loved every minute, and that part about Matt's hair!lol

oh, how was transport in general? I even think the tubes are very spacious:naughty:

the green green grass of home:bleh:

Omg me too! Would be so amazing to live there! It's a wonderful, gorgeous city and everything is so close and accessible! I could certainly get used to seeing Russell 3 times a week :naughty:

Aw thank you! :) lol yeah Matt is so funny and a very cool guy, when he said that, I was just thinking "oh you're such a comedian" lol! :naughty:

Well we used the tube a few times, was very scared of it to begin with, lol, but after about the 1st or 2nd time I got used to it and it was grand after that! Got the bus once or twice, and we did this hop on hop off bus tour thing too, with which the ticket is valid for 24 hours, but we noticed that they hardly even look at them so my mom and I thought we'd try our luck and use it again the next day, and if we were asked I could say "oh, we were told it was valid today as well" cos it was valid until 10am the next day so they could have said that xD so we tried our luck and it worked, muhaha :bleh: until the second journey and the driver was like "this is well out of date and ye know it" and I was all innocent pretending I was confused :naughty: but he let us stay on anyway :roftl:

*breaks into song* lol xD

Anyway girls I'm off to bed now, really tired, will talk to ye soon :wub2: night night! xoxox

Omg me too! Would be so amazing to live there! It's a wonderful, gorgeous city and everything is so close and accessible! I could certainly get used to seeing Russell 3 times a week

Aw thank you! lol yeah Matt is so funny and a very cool guy, when he said that, I was just thinking "oh you're such a comedian" lol!

Well we used the tube a few times, was very scared of it to begin with, lol, but after about the 1st or 2nd time I got used to it and it was grand after that! Got the bus once or twice, and we did this hop on hop off bus tour thing too, with which the ticket is valid for 24 hours, but we noticed that they hardly even look at them so my mom and I thought we'd try our luck and use it again the next day, and if we were asked I could say "oh, we were told it was valid today as well" cos it was valid until 10am the next day so they could have said that xD so we tried our luck and it worked, muhaha until the second journey and the driver was like "this is well out of date and ye know it" and I was all innocent pretending I was confused but he let us stay on anyway

*breaks into song* lol xD

Anyway girls I'm off to bed now, really tired, will talk to ye soon night night! xoxox

yeah:wub2: Oh lets just move there now!!:bleh:

haha, funny!

yeah, it seems a little clostraphobic with all the dirty air, but in general, really good.

:roftl: I can;t believe ye did that! haha, your Mom sounds brilliant! Mine would be terrified to do that!lol

well out of date! I like it!:naughty:

oh, I should be doing the same, well night night!!Thanks for telling us about your Russellisation! and welcome back!

night!:huglove:

There are so many things I want to reply to so I hope I remember cos I couldn’t be bothered quoting everything!

Niamh, did you make that Ray Foley thread at all?

Oh yes! Niamh, yes Russell is a big Morrissey fan, that was a funny little anecdote He doesn’t always backcomb his hair anymore no, which according to Noel Gallagher is a good thing because he reckons the older he gets the more ridiculous it looks

Sheree, welcome back! :huglove: You've been Russellised?! :naughty: Glad you had fun!!! So was it a standup show or what did u see him in?

It's nice to see what you look like, too!!!

And Graham? :roftl: love it!

I used to love London, but I have to admit, since I went to NYC, I'm not that impressed with London...in fact, when I was there in July, I really didn't like it.. I dunno........and it;s so expensive too!! In Madrid, one trip on the metro costs €1, but in London, one trip in the underground costs £4!!! :shocked:

Yep I started the thread!!!: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16051

A lot of MFCers are interested!!!!!! :woot_jump:

thanks Niamh

yeah, I'll ask them soon if its not back to normal...it just refuses to search sometimes and other times it does straight away...

Yeah ask a mod...there has to be a reason for it!!! :shocked: I don't get it....how annoying!

Okay, I shoukld get dressed, lol

talk laters

xxx

Aw Niamh, you're a diamond! and well done on getting a reply from Adele, at least we know we've done all we can and now we just have to wait for Mika's people to get his butt over here! :naughty:

Yeah I did think the tube was quite expensive really, I should have got a travelcard or something but we didn't know if it would be worth it. Other than that I didn't find the prices too bad, though that's probably cos I wasn't used to the currency, I was like "Oh look at this, it's only 5euro, bargain!" and my mom'd be like "No Sheree, that's pounds, there's a difference!" :naughty:

Oh yeah the first 2 gigs were stand up, the first one was a charity one with Noel Fielding :D the second one was an actual tv recording for his show Ponderland, so I might be on the telly :bleh: and then the 3rd one was a one off gig, it was the same format as his radio shows, with him, Matt, and Noel Gallagher, so Russell said he had no obligation to be funny :naughty: and they were just sitting on a couch talking like they do on the show, but it was the funniest show ever! I explain all here :bleh:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9657&page=101

Hi evryone! I finally got the time to come here. I am a full blooded Irish gal! So now I know this is where you all have been hiding. Have any of you been to a mika gig?

Hello there!:original: I love your screen name by the way!

I'm glad you found us:naughty:

Well I've been to 2 gigs, one in London and only recently in Amsterdam, how about you?

Hi evryone! I finally got the time to come here. I am a full blooded Irish gal! So now I know this is where you all have been hiding. Have any of you been to a mika gig?

Welcome :bleh:

Well I saw him at Oxegen last year :punk: (just PMed you about it lol :naughty:) but haven't seen him since :shocked::sad: