pinkunicorn123

Hello all!! :bye:

Aw Niamh, you're a diamond! and well done on getting a reply from Adele, at least we know we've done all we can and now we just have to wait for Mika's people to get his butt over here!

Yeah I did think the tube was quite expensive really, I should have got a travelcard or something but we didn't know if it would be worth it. Other than that I didn't find the prices too bad, though that's probably cos I wasn't used to the currency, I was like "Oh look at this, it's only 5euro, bargain!" and my mom'd be like "No Sheree, that's pounds, there's a difference!"

Oh yeah the first 2 gigs were stand up, the first one was a charity one with Noel Fielding :D the second one was an actual tv recording for his show Ponderland, so I might be on the telly and then the 3rd one was a one off gig, it was the same format as his radio shows, with him, Matt, and Noel Gallagher, so Russell said he had no obligation to be funny and they were just sitting on a couch talking like they do on the show, but it was the funniest show ever! I explain all here

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9657&page=101

hey! awwwh I read your report- coooool! Did you plan to catch him in 3 shows?? That's fab!!!

I have a weird thing about Noel Fielding....Well, first off, he and Russell together are so so so hilarious!! I'd love to go for a drink with them in Camden :naughty: But I also have this thing for people's voices...i can't explain it, but I really notice people's voices and it really affects my impression of them....and Noel has a really beautiful voice: it's really calming... I know that sounds soooo crazy but I LOVE his voice :roftl:

And yeah, Mika will sooooo come here!!!!!

Hi evryone! I finally got the time to come here. I am a full blooded Irish gal! So now I know this is where you all have been hiding. Have any of you been to a mika gig?

Hello!!! btw, what's your name?

no one here from leitrim (u asked in the other thread) - I'm from Galway :thumb_yello:

yep saw him in Brixton, Amsterdam and Madrid :blush-anim-cl::mf_lustslow:

How about u?

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We're all here:yay:

woohoo, too bad I've to leave soonish:sad:

How are ye?

I've been reading more than posting around MFC lately...it's interesting to say the least:blink:

hey!! :huglove:

Yep, I was doing that a lot today and yday, then I felt the need to change the tone in a certain thread :fisch: so i posted sth strong in it last night... hope Meeks saw it :mf_rosetinted: lol.

Then today I bumped the "I Respect Mika" thread. things are just getting a bit negative around here......

hey!! :huglove:

Yep, I was doing that a lot today and yday, then I felt the need to change the tone in a certain thread :fisch: so i posted sth strong in it last night... hope Meeks saw it :mf_rosetinted: lol.

Then today I bumped the "I Respect Mika" thread. things are just getting a bit negative around here......

Niamh:wub2:

Oh I noticed your post, I really liked it, you had a very good point. I've decided to not get involved this time...it's all a bit heavy, I don't know if I'd be able to handle it.

And bringing up dirt from 2006...kind of scary, but interesting.

I've barely been in The IRM thread, it's another political thread. And though I have strong opinions about a lot that goes on here, I feel like I won't get it across the way I want. So I say nothing:blush-anim-cl:

other than that, hi!:bye:

Niamh:wub2:

Oh I noticed your post, I really liked it, you had a very good point. I've decided to not get involved this time...it's all a bit heavy, I don't know if I'd be able to handle it.

And bringing up dirt from 2006...kind of scary, but interesting.

I've barely been in The IRM thread, it's another political thread. And though I have strong opinions about a lot that goes on here, I feel like I won't get it across the way I want. So I say nothing:blush-anim-cl:

other than that, hi!:bye:

Yep, IMO it's going too far - that's why I felt I had to say something.

I know what you mean: sometimes I just stay out of it, but there are times when I think "groupthink" kicks in, where you have two or three strongly-minded people who sway the group, and things can get out of hand very fast. All it takes is one or two dissenting voices to stop the flow, know what I mean?

Also, it's obvious to me that Mika reads certain threads or at least has a good idea of what goes on here, and I feel strongly that the people who aren't cynical and overly critical of him need to make their presence felt. :thumb_yello:

Yep, IMO it's going too far - that's why I felt I had to say something.

I know what you mean: sometimes I just stay out of it, but there are times when I think "groupthink" kicks in, where you have two or three strongly-minded people who sway the group, and things can get out of hand very fast. All it takes is one or two dissenting voices to stop the flow, know what I mean?

Also, it's obvious to me that Mika reads certain threads or at least has a good idea of what goes on here, and I feel strongly that the people who aren't cynical and overly critical of him need to make their presence felt. :thumb_yello:

yeah, it was good that you spoke up.:thumb_yello:

lately I feel that we need to be grateful for all the blogs, etc. otherwise they probably won't last.

I really can't thank him enough lately, and fair enough people want to give some criticism, but :doh: I really think thats just going to far right now,Its all new still.

and I'm enjoying it, so it's sad to read so much "He should be doing this/that."

I better go:tears:

if I'm gone, :huglove: we'll chat again!

yeah, it was good that you spoke up.:thumb_yello:

lately I feel that we need to be grateful for all the blogs, etc. otherwise they probably won't last.

I really can't thank him enough lately, and fair enough people want to give some criticism, but :doh: I really think thats just going to far right now,Its all new still.

and I'm enjoying it, so it's sad to read so much "He should be doing this/that."

I better go:tears:

if I'm gone, :huglove: we'll chat again!

Yep I agree, it's all too easy to say "I'd prefer this", "he should do that", "this isn't fair" blah blah blah

I'm enjoying his blogs too! hope there are more vids to come! :thumb_yello:

Cool, take care, we'll talk soon :wink2:

Yep I agree, it's all too easy to say "I'd prefer this", "he should do that", "this isn't fair" blah blah blah

I'm enjoying his blogs too! hope there are more vids to come! :thumb_yello:

Cool, take care, we'll talk soon :wink2:

:doh: I came back:blush-anim-cl:

I'm in the mood for a sig change...I might go do that now...

:doh: I came back:blush-anim-cl:

I'm in the mood for a sig change...I might go do that now...

Hola! :bye:

Man, I've been here all this time :shocked: I've become too addicted to here in the last few days....it has become a focal point of my life! :naughty:

Yeah I was thinking I might do that too..... I'm still having trouble with your CD :thumbdown: and now the 30-day trial of CS3 I downloaded seems to be calculating the days properly, so it's running out too :thumbdown:

Hola! :bye:

Man, I've been here all this time :shocked: I've become too addicted to here in the last few days....it has become a focal point of my life! :naughty:

Yeah I was thinking I might do that too..... I'm still having trouble with your CD :thumbdown: and now the 30-day trial of CS3 I downloaded seems to be calculating the days properly, so it's running out too :thumbdown:

don't worry, real life kicks in when its neccessary,lol

really?!:sad:

Okay, I'll call my cousin tommorrow, I'll get some answers.

I know its frustrating, I had a big bother with it all about a year ago, and it is very annoying. If I wasn't so useless at the technical part of it, I would help.

Don't worry, eventually it'll be all yours!:wink2: I'll sort it.

don't worry, real life kicks in when its neccessary,lol

really?!:sad:

Okay, I'll call my cousin tommorrow, I'll get some answers.

I know its frustrating, I had a big bother with it all about a year ago, and it is very annoying. If I wasn't so useless at the technical part of it, I would help.

Don't worry, eventually it'll be all yours!:wink2: I'll sort it.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH NICE SIG!!!!!! :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

awh, I don't want you to go to any trouble!! But it would be great if you could give me ANY advice! I'm pretty good with computers normally, but this is just evading me :sad: yep you're right, it is frustrating!! lol

"real life kicks in when it's necessary" wow! I like that - will have to make a note of that one :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH NICE SIG!!!!!!

awh, I don't want you to go to any trouble!! But it would be great if you could give me ANY advice! I'm pretty good with computers normally, but this is just evading me yep you're right, it is frustrating!! lol

"real life kicks in when it's necessary" wow! I like that - will have to make a note of that one :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

:blush-anim-cl: aw thank you!

hey, its fine! The only reason I'm hesitant about getting my cousin to help is that he's usually really busy, but he's the only one I know who knows computers in and out and upside down:naughty:

But once I get hold of him, he should have all the answers:hypo:

I'm sorry its taking longer than expected.

ha, I just thought of it there now, glad it's worthy of note-taking:naughty:

:blush-anim-cl: aw thank you!

hey, its fine! The only reason I'm hesitant about getting my cousin to help is that he's usually really busy, but he's the only one I know who knows computers in and out and upside down:naughty:

But once I get hold of him, he should have all the answers:hypo:

I'm sorry its taking longer than expected.

ha, I just thought of it there now, glad it's worthy of note-taking:naughty:

No, seriously, don't bother him if it's any trouble for you or him! I should have time tomorrow to look at it properly and figure it out.....I'll let you know :wink2:

And don't apologise; it's not your fault!

Actually, I might be able to ask Lorna...don't know if she'd be able to help from a distance but she knows A LOT, lol. I'll keep you posted :thumb_yello:

Right, I'm off to bed....MFC is taking over my life now!! lol.

Night-night!! :bye:

No, seriously, don't bother him if it's any trouble for you or him! I should have time tomorrow to look at it properly and figure it out.....I'll let you know :wink2:

And don't apologise; it's not your fault!

Actually, I might be able to ask Lorna...don't know if she'd be able to help from a distance but she knows A LOT, lol. I'll keep you posted :thumb_yello:

Right, I'm off to bed....MFC is taking over my life now!! lol.

Night-night!! :bye:

yeah, but I will try and get him tommorrow, and if you try asking Lorna or someone, between all of us we'll get somewhere:wink2:

Lorna should come on here more!! I wanna see funny quotes in her sig:naughty:

I should be off myself!

goodnight!!

xxx

yeah, but I will try and get him tommorrow, and if you try asking Lorna or someone, between all of us we'll get somewhere:wink2:

Lorna should come on here more!! I wanna see funny quotes in her sig:naughty:

I should be off myself!

goodnight!!

xxx

haha I know, why doesn't she?!!! yeah, she texted me yday referring - in French - to, let's say... Mika, touching, and chicken hahaha :lmao:

Remember "you've been chickened"?! too funny!!!

Right, g'night!!xxx

haha I know, why doesn't she?!!! yeah, she texted me yday referring - in French - to, let's say... Mika, touching, and chicken hahaha :lmao:

Remember "you've been chickened"?! too funny!!!

Right, g'night!!xxx

I dunno:blink: ha yeah she texted me yesterday too:naughty:

"touche ma jambon:das:" aw, how could I forget!

Oh and NHS= nervous fan syndrome= Sweaty moleman:wink2:

:lmfao:

good times!

beunos nochas!!!(sorry if thats spelt wrong:naughty:) my lil phrasebook taught me that.

Hello all!!

hey! awwwh I read your report- coooool! Did you plan to catch him in 3 shows?? That's fab!!!

I have a weird thing about Noel Fielding....Well, first off, he and Russell together are so so so hilarious!! I'd love to go for a drink with them in Camden But I also have this thing for people's voices...i can't explain it, but I really notice people's voices and it really affects my impression of them....and Noel has a really beautiful it's really calming... I know that sounds soooo crazy but I LOVE his voice

And yeah, Mika will sooooo come here!!!!!

Yeah I had tickets for two of the shows and was hoping I could get into Ponderland too and I did :D haha I know it's sounds mad 3 shows in one week, but I said ah sure why not make the most of it while I can :bleh:

Ohh I totally know where you are coming from on Noel's voice, I love it too! It is very soothing or something, don't know how to describe it but I like it a lot :wub2:

Ohh I went to Camden last week, spent the day there, I loved it! The markets are brilliant, such a cool town! Count me in on going for that drink :naughty:

You should download the radio show when Noel was co presenting with Russell, you'll love it :naughty: I can get you the link if you want?

Do you watch the Mighty Boosh btw?

Wow, I never knew voices could make such an impression on someone.. you could fall in love over the phone! (don't really know why I thought of that :naughty:)

I love Russell's voice too, I love his accent but when he is all calm and relaxed mode he has a really gorgeous voice too. :wub2:

Hi Sheree!:wub2:

I can't stay long tonight:thumbdown: I've been on here too much lately.

But Hi:bye:

Oh and when is the Ponderland episode aired?? I want to keep my eye out!

:naughty:

Aaw I just missed you :(

I love your new sig, really nice!

I'm not sure when it'll be aired, October I think , but I'll let you know, will be on Channel 4 anyway which I don't have so I'll be waiting to download off the good ole interweb :naughty:

Aaw I just missed you :(

I love your new sig, really nice!

I'm not sure when it'll be aired, October I think , but I'll let you know, will be on Channel 4 anyway which I don't have so I'll be waiting to download off the good ole interweb :naughty:

I came back:doh: I really shouldn't be here...but:fisch:

ah, thanks!

thats ages away:huh: oh well, i will definitly try to watch it if, not youtube:thumb_yello:

I knew you couldn't stay away for long :naughty:

I'm kinda in and out... I'm so behind though haven't watched any of these new blogs or know what threads ye are talking about, I just come sraight into my UserCP :naughty:

I'm a baad Mika fan :sad:..... :das:.... :roftl:

I reeeeallly like your sig though! I really do, love the choice of pics and the colours, goes well with the MFC colour scheme *nods* :D

I knew you couldn't stay away for long :naughty:

I'm kinda in and out... I'm so behind though haven't watched any of these new blogs or know what threads ye are talking about, I just come sraight into my UserCP

I'm a baad Mika fan

I reeeeallly like your sig though! I really do, love the choice of pics and the colours, goes well with the MFC colour scheme *nods*

I tried to go, but...:fisch::naughty:

I'm convinced Mika's a little addicted to his blog, not that I mind:naughty:

go to mikasounds.com and get the new one! dancing bed! lol

have you not seen any videos yet? tsk tsk :bleh:

aw thanks:blush-anim-cl:

really? ha, it was an accident that it suits MFC colours, I didn't think of that.lol

Haha, I saw the first few, but haven't seen any in a while now :fisch:

I'm tooo obsessed with Russell, I swear, It's gotten even worse since I saw him :shocked::wub2:

Ok this dancing bed sounds intriging so I think I'll watch this :naughty:

Haha, pfffft it's too perfect to be an accident :naughty: I chose my last avatar cos of the colour, and I liked the pic too, I know my current one doesn't match though but I don't really care cos it's like my favourite Mika pic :wub2:

God, I ramble :naughty:

I think you deserve something for reading all that pointless ramble *round of applause* wooooo!

Gaaaah I used too many smilies *cries* now I have to go back and erase some... I'm really too lazy... but it won't post if I don't *cries some more*

Haha, I saw the first few, but haven't seen any in a while now

I'm tooo obsessed with Russell, I swear, It's gotten even worse since I saw him

Ok this dancing bed sounds intriging so I think I'll watch this

Haha, pfffft it's too perfect to be an accident I chose my last avatar cos of the colour, and I liked the pic too, I know my current one doesn't match though but I don't really care cos it's like my favourite Mika pic

God, I ramble

I think you deserve something for reading all that pointless ramble *round of applause* wooooo!

Gaaaah I used too many smilies *cries* now I have to go back and erase some... I'm really too lazy... but it won't post if I don't *cries some more*

wow, I dunno how you do it, I get excited about every blog!

yes, Russell is definitly your main man now!:naughty:

and yeah it's bound to be like that, you hugged Russell!!!:shocked:but seriously, get yourself to mikasounds lounge, Mika's been a treat to us all lately:wub2:

ha, no I swear the colour of MFC in relation to my sig didn't cross my mind! I never even thought of it, so it's just a happy accident..though I still don't really see how it's colours are all that MFCish:naughty:

lol, I don't mind your rambles at all, at all

yeah, we're divils for our smilies!:blush-anim-cl:

haha! don't cry over the smilies!