pinkunicorn123

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hola everyone!

Back from Madrid, great weekend, wonderful MFCers, fantastic gig AND got to chat with Meeks!!!!!!! It's all in the gig thread :naughty:

As I was saying in that thread, he told me he'd love to do another gig in Ireland, and now a lot of MFCers said they'd love to come if he did! So I'm back to the Ray Foley Live Lunch idea...

Sheree, are u here? my partner in crime about this...I mentioned it in the Madrid gig thread and a lot of MFCers have emailed Ray about it!!!

the discussion starts here: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15999&page=35

So I emailed Ray again tonight explaining it all and telling him that MIKA TOLD ME he wants to come to Ireland. So people, come on!!! I can't wait to hear if Ray mentions all the Mika emails he has received, hahahahaha!

Hola everyone!

Back from Madrid, great weekend, wonderful MFCers, fantastic gig AND got to chat with Meeks!!!!!!! It's all in the gig thread :naughty:

As I was saying in that thread, he told me he'd love to do another gig in Ireland, and now a lot of MFCers said they'd love to come if he did! So I'm back to the Ray Foley Live Lunch idea...

Sheree, are u here? my partner in crime about this...I mentioned it in the Madrid gig thread and a lot of MFCers have emailed Ray about it!!!

the discussion starts here: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15999&page=35

So I emailed Ray again tonight explaining it all and telling him that MIKA TOLD ME he wants to come to Ireland. So people, come on!!! I can't wait to hear if Ray mentions all the Mika emails he has received, hahahahaha!

:lmfao: :lmfao:

Niamh that is so excellent! You're great getting the MFC behind us and all, thank you :wub2: We're bound to make an impact now, Ray won't know what's hit him! :roftl:

I'm gonna email him again now, I've got a really good feeling about this! :thumb_yello:

Howdy everybody! At last I come in, hope you don't mind

Neeve, my Irish-Spanish sister, thank you for a wonderful weekend, it wouldn't have been the same without you :huglove: And I've just emailed him, fingers crossed

Mi amor!!! How is my Spanish sister???? I miss you soooo much! I'm glad you've joined the Irish thread - it's one step closer to coming to Ireland :naughty:

You know the weekend wouldn't have been anywhere near as wonderful without you :wub2: We have to meet soooooooooon!!!

hey! how is ireland?

Hey!! good good, except for the weather, but no surprises there...How are you?

:lmfao: :lmfao:

Niamh that is so excellent! You're great getting the MFC behind us and all, thank you We're bound to make an impact now, Ray won't know what's hit him!

I'm gonna email him again now, I've got a really good feeling about this! :thumb_yello:

lol can u imagine?? I'm totally going to start a thread about it!!!!!!

Hola everyone!

Back from Madrid, great weekend, wonderful MFCers, fantastic gig AND got to chat with Meeks!!!!!!! It's all in the gig thread

Oh Niamh, I can't thank you enough for that thread!! really, It'll get us on the map:bleh:

Mika told me that too:wub2: he better mean it:naughty:

what's happening to this thread?

where are my homies? and our honorary Irishers?

Anyone fancy a meetup this summer? Late August/early Sept??? Seriously?

I know:tears: my search thing really annoys me, it takes me forever to find this thread!

and yeah, we have to meet up someday!!! and anyone hear from Stephanie? I haven't seen her in agaes, hopefully we'll get her too!

Debbie, thanks got it today! I'll install it and send it right back to you! Thanks so much

xxx

:thumb_yello: ok, do tell me if you've problems, it might scare you with some "illegal soundsing" music when you try to install it!

hey ireland! wats up?

Hi Dev!

Oh Niamh, I can't thank you enough for that thread!! really, It'll get us on the map:bleh:

Mika told me that too:wub2: he better mean it

I know my search thing really annoys me, it takes me forever to find this thread!

and yeah, we have to meet up someday!!! and anyone hear from Stephanie? I haven't seen her in agaes, hopefully we'll get her too!

:thumb_yello: ok, do tell me if you've problems, it might scare you with some "illegal soundsing" music when you try to install it!

Hey!! Good to see you here!! Yeah I dunno if Operation Shamrock will work, but it can't hurt to try.... :naughty:

Seriously, I don't get that the search doesn't work for you......have u tried finding it through your list of subscribed threads??

Okay, so I installed it, it seems to be working :thumb_yello: Yeah that music, lol, weird!!! I'll send the CD back to you tomorrow or Fri ok? Thanks so much.

Nope, haven't seen Stephanie aroudn here in aaaaages! Or Sheree....:shocked: It'd be coooool to have a proper meet up, especially if Lorna can come :biggrin2:

Hey!! Good to see you here!! Yeah I dunno if Operation Shamrock will work, but it can't hurt to try....

Seriously, I don't get that the search doesn't work for you......have u tried finding it through your list of subscribed threads??

Okay, so I installed it, it seems to be working Yeah that music, lol, weird!!! I'll send the CD back to you tomorrow or Fri ok? Thanks so much.

Nope, haven't seen Stephanie aroudn here in aaaaages! Or Sheree.... It'd be coooool to have a proper meet up, especially if Lorna can come

we're both online! It was really quiet earlier.

I believe in Operation Shamrock, the luck of the Irish!:naughty:oh and remember the bear*cough*:naughty:

wish I asked him about that!:doh:

yeah, I forgot to mention the music in the letter, it is very creepy, makes you feel like your up to know good or something,lol

Oh and don't worry about when to send it back, just whenever you've a chance, there is no rush.

Well I think Sheree is too busy being Russellised lately, and Stephanie I don't know about, I just hope we get to do something, even if its just something small.

yeah, I'm sure Lorna would love to join in:naughty:

we're both online! It was really quiet earlier.

I believe in Operation Shamrock, the luck of the Irish!:naughty:oh and remember the bear*cough*:naughty:

wish I asked him about that!

yeah, I forgot to mention the music in the letter, it is very creepy, makes you feel like your up to know good or something,lol

Oh and don't worry about when to send it back, just whenever you've a chance, there is no rush.

Well I think Sheree is too busy being Russellised lately, and Stephanie I don't know about, I just hope we get to do something, even if its just something small.

yeah, I'm sure Lorna would love to join in:naughty:

lol yeah the bear!!! I gave him a green Irish sheep keyring thing, lol. I know there's little or no chance of it, but I'd love if he did a concert here before the end of September, cos otherwise I'll have to come back from Lisbon for it :naughty:

Yeah the music is creepy! My brother was like, what ru doing?...lol.

Russellised? :roftl: she'll be back.....:bleh:

Yeah I was commenting Lorna on Bebo, she's seriously hoping to come over, we were thinking early Sept. She said there were cheap flights then :thumb_yello: But that was a few days ago.....

lol yeah the bear!!! I gave him a green Irish sheep keyring thing, lol. I know there's little or no chance of it, but I'd love if he did a concert here before the end of September, cos otherwise I'll have to come back from Lisbon for it

Yeah the music is creepy! My brother was like, what ru doing?...lol.

Russellised? she'll be back.....

Yeah I was commenting Lorna on Bebo, she's seriously hoping to come over, we were thinking early Sept. She said there were cheap flights then :thumb_yello: But that was a few days ago.....

a sheep keyring?!:roftl: original anyway!:naughty:

yeah, but extremely unlikely if that happened...I wish though!

but the longer we have to wait the more exciting it would be! and maybe a new album if we wait for longer:punk:

ha! I can just imagine! "what are you doing?" just a bit of criminal activity thats all!":naughty:

ha, yeah, did she not say? She's going to see Russell in London this week!!

(sorry for saying Sheree, Its just exciting!!!)

yeah, Lorna invited me to Bebo, but I'm not on it so:naughty:

I do sometimes think I'm the only one in Ireland not on it! I have my reasons though.

a sheep keyring?!:roftl: original anyway!:naughty:

yeah, but extremely unlikely if that happened...I wish though!

but the longer we have to wait the more exciting it would be! and maybe a new album if we wait for longer

ha! I can just imagine! "what are you doing?" just a bit of criminal activity thats all!":naughty:

ha, yeah, did she not say? She's going to see Russell in London this week!!

(sorry for saying Sheree, Its just exciting!!!)

yeah, Lorna invited me to Bebo, but I'm not on it so:naughty:

I do sometimes think I'm the only one in Ireland not on it! I have my reasons though.

Yeah true, a new album concert would be fun here!!!! A lot of MFCers seem interested :biggrin2:

Ooh wow, she's going to see Russell? nice! A friend of mine who lives there was at a Morrissey gig (just before you and I were in Amsterdam) and this tall guy was standing in front of her. and she was like "damn, who's that annoying tall guy in front of me?" and then she realised it was Russell...:mf_rosetinted: She said his hair was long but not up as normal so she didn't recognise him at first :naughty: She didn't say anything to him, cos she said other ppl were going up to him, and she said he was really nice to them, but you could tell he was trying to enjoy the concert...

Yeah, weird: I started off with myspace, and I never thought I'd use Bebo, then I stopped using myspace and only used bebo, and I never thought I'd use facebook (but most fo my friends are in different countries, and it's the most international one) and now I hardly ever use bebo, I use facebook, and since joining mfc I've kinda started checking my myspace a little more often.... hahaha sorry for that boring story!

Yeah true, a new album concert would be fun here!!!! A lot of MFCers seem interested :biggrin2:

Ooh wow, she's going to see Russell? nice! A friend of mine who lives there was at a Morrissey gig (just before you and I were in Amsterdam) and this tall guy was standing in front of her. and she was like "damn, who's that annoying tall guy in front of me?" and then she realised it was Russell...:mf_rosetinted: She said his hair was long but not up as normal so she didn't recognise him at first :naughty: She didn't say anything to him, cos she said other ppl were going up to him, and she said he was really nice to them, but you could tell he was trying to enjoy the concert...

Yeah, weird: I started off with myspace, and I never thought I'd use Bebo, then I stopped using myspace and only used bebo, and I never thought I'd use facebook (but most fo my friends are in different countries, and it's the most international one) and now I hardly ever use bebo, I use facebook, and since joining mfc I've kinda started checking my myspace a little more often.... hahaha sorry for that boring story!

yeah, Oh I really hope we get to see a gig here someday!! saves all the traveliing! though that is really fun too:naughty:

Ah cool!! really, how weird would that be, and nice of her to let him be.

I dunno what I'd do if I just randomly met someone really famous like that. Because they're in an ordinary situation, it must be weird!

:naughty: no, it's an interesting story. mine's a lot less interesting, I just don't wanna join Bebo because everyone local is on it, and in my opinion thats really scary. I hear so many stories about teachers etc. reading profiles etc.

I like my privacy online, and its more fun making new friends with people from all over anyway!

yeah, Oh I really hope we get to see a gig here someday!! saves all the traveliing! though that is really fun too:naughty:

Ah cool!! really, how weird would that be, and nice of her to let him be.

I dunno what I'd do if I just randomly met someone really famous like that. Because they're in an ordinary situation, it must be weird!

:naughty: no, it's an interesting story. mine's a lot less interesting, I just don't wanna join Bebo because everyone local is on it, and in my opinion thats really scary. I hear so many stories about teachers etc. reading profiles etc.

I like my privacy online, and its more fun making new friends with people from all over anyway!

Yeah, well, knowing me I'll be living somewhere else anyway, but it's always special to have a gig on your own country. :thumb_yello:

Yeah, if I bumped into someone famous that I really like just unexpectedly, it'd be :shocked: One of my best friends works in the London studios, she keeps seeing Alan Carr and Graham Norton, and she has bumped into Stephen Fry, James MacAvoy and Alice Cooper lately! :shocked:

I totally understand about local things.....that's why facebook is good, you can set it really private so that you don't even show up if someone searches your name. I've set all mine to private since I've started applying to universities; you never know what pics or sth people could come across, and even if they're just from nights out or whatever, but out of contxt they might look bad, lol.

Yeah, well, knowing me I'll be living somewhere else anyway, but it's always special to have a gig on your own country. :thumb_yello:

Yeah, if I bumped into someone famous that I really like just unexpectedly, it'd be :shocked: One of my best friends works in the London studios, she keeps seeing Alan Carr and Graham Norton, and she has bumped into Stephen Fry, James MacAvoy and Alice Cooper lately! :shocked:

I totally understand about local things.....that's why facebook is good, you can set it really private so that you don't even show up if someone searches your name. I've set all mine to private since I've started applying to universities; you never know what pics or sth people could come across, and even if they're just from nights out or whatever, but out of contxt they might look bad, lol.

yeah, it would be really special:wub2:

yeah, you were saying about her!! really, she is so so lucky to get to meet all of them!

I'd love to meet Graham Norton, but I'd be afraid of him too...he seems a bit mad!:roftl:

yeah, I really don't understand when people say local internet is safer, because you're chatting to people you know...but if anything its just really scary, because its too personal and all. I like just being a random fan on a fan club:naughty:

yeah, it would be really special:wub2:

yeah, you were saying about her!! really, she is so so lucky to get to meet all of them!

I'd love to meet Graham Norton, but I'd be afraid of him too...he seems a bit mad!:roftl:

yeah, I really don't understand when people say local internet is safer, because you're chatting to people you know...but if anything its just really scary, because its too personal and all. I like just being a random fan on a fan club:naughty:

lol yeah but he seems nice I think....

Yeah, you're chatting to people you know, which in a way is safer than chatting to strangers, but like you say, that means they're part of your real life, they know a lot about you, where you live, etc...... You hear lots of things about younger kids who get bullied on bebo etc....not good.

Yeah a random fan on a fan club :roftl: You have kept yours pretty private... sometimes I wonder if I'm too open about my life, since a lot of the forum is freely accessible to anyone with an internet connection....but in terms of the people on here, I'm happy to say that at this stage I've met quite a lot and they're all really great people :thumb_yello:

lol yeah but he seems nice I think....

Yeah, you're chatting to people you know, which in a way is safer than chatting to strangers, but like you say, that means they're part of your real life, they know a lot about you, where you live, etc...... You hear lots of things about younger kids who get bullied on bebo etc....not good.

Yeah a random fan on a fan club :roftl: You have kept yours pretty private... sometimes I wonder if I'm too open about my life, since a lot of the forum is freely accessible to anyone with an internet connection....but in terms of the people on here, I'm happy to say that at this stage I've met quite a lot and they're all really great people :thumb_yello:

yeah, he's like a lil Leprechaun or something:naughty:

yeah, it's not that you can't trust them or anything, but its very different than not personally knowing someone who you're talking to. I think its very safe talking to people around the world, who don't know anything about you, but interests/hobbies and all that. Because its purely fun talk that isn't overly personal.

You're not too open at all! really, its only really serious personal things that I'd be wary of. Honestly, I think it's safe here, because after all, we are just Mikafans, and only other Mika fans/Mika(:naughty:) will care what we say anyway:naughty:

yeah, he's like a lil Leprechaun or something:naughty:

yeah, it's not that you can't trust them or anything, but its very different than not personally knowing someone who you're talking to. I think its very safe talking to people around the world, who don't know anything about you, but interests/hobbies and all that. Because its purely fun talk that isn't overly personal.

You're not too open at all! really, its only really serious personal things that I'd be wary of. Honestly, I think it's safe here, because after all, we are just Mikafans, and only other Mika fans/Mika(:naughty:) will care what we say anyway:naughty:

yeah that's a good point....who else is going to be looking anyway? lol. Since I've joined this and gotten really into Mika, his music, his message, his gigs, etc, I find it weird that most of my friends don't get it at all.....like I spend a lot of time chatting with you, Lorna, Asun and Ana and others about what this means to us, how it affects us, and even completely un-Mika-related things, and I've really made some great friends here...and when I'm with friends who aren't into Mika, it's like I have to switch off a part of myself.... does that make any sense?

(see, it's things like this I wonder about....what are the chances someone from one of the unis I'm applying to stumbles upon this forum and pieces together who I am and thinks I'm an obsessive...........I know, I guess the chances of that are pretty slim....lol)

yeah that's a good point....who else is going to be looking anyway? lol. Since I've joined this and gotten really into Mika, his music, his message, his gigs, etc, I find it weird that most of my friends don't get it at all.....like I spend a lot of time chatting with you, Lorna, Asun and Ana and others about what this means to us, how it affects us, and even completely un-Mika-related things, and I've really made some great friends here...and when I'm with friends who aren't into Mika, it's like I have to switch off a part of myself.... does that make any sense?

(see, it's things like this I wonder about....what are the chances someone from one of the unis I'm applying to stumbles upon this forum and pieces together who I am and thinks I'm an obsessive...........I know, I guess the chances of that are pretty slim....lol)

I know exactly what you mean!

I'm not gonna lie, all things Mika really are a big part of my life right now. Through him and his music, I've joined this amazing place, found really good friends right here in the Irish thread, and travelled to see his shows!

And I get what your saying about having to switch off for real life friends:naughty:

they just don't get it at all. But I like having a little seperate life from real life, because this is just as real, but a lot of the time even more fun than making small talk about things that you've lost interest in.

I mean I still love my friends, but there is an awful lot of things that we don't have in commen. So on here its like being free or something!

And yes, it is highly unlikely that a university will go stalking you to see what you say on a fan club!!:naughty:

right, I'm getting hungry and a little tired, so I might just go while I can, though its really hard to leave when there is a new blog posted:boxed:

Oh well, I'm gonna try....so :bye:

if I'm still here in a few mins, you know my plan didn't work:naughty: