The appleman can!!! - The official SEQUEL!

Kata

Really? Only 6? It seemed like more! LOL!

Anyhow, no need to apologize to me. I couldn't quite understand why

there were so many different ones, but whatever...

But, OTOH, I think I posted in most if not all the

Happy B'day threads, too -- no one likes to feel left out, do they? :wink2:

dcdeb

Woops! I spoke too soon - just saw a brand-spanking new one - made at 11:41pm! :blink: But, I think I've made my share of birthday wishes today, so won't be posting in that one. Besides, Mika's birthday is sadly over as I write this 'coz it's August 19th now.

We'll just have to look forward in going crazy again in a few days when it's Jack's birthday. :biggrin2:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We'll just have to look forward in going crazy again in a few days when it's Jack's birthday. :biggrin2:

Hahah, you'd best remember it!

I expect at least 25 threads. :mf_rosetinted: You can leave all presents in my dressing room if you can find it.

--Jack

Hi, I'm back :biggrin2:

Finished my ****ing term-paper Thursday night (thanks again Bab) and went back to my normal life on Friday morning. It feels great when you know that you can relax for a day or two before the next project starts.

What were you all up to yesterday? Celebrating Mika's birthday :naughty: ? I actually went to two birthday parties yesterday. The 2nd birthday of my godchild (loooooots of cake) and a proper party last night (looooooots of other stuff). I didn't have time to waste one thought on skinny man and I even managed to post in NON of the various birthday threads. I just hope that he got his present after all :blush-anim-cl: .

I wish you all a lovely Sunday afternoon :naughty: .

:mf_rosetinted:

P.S.: Guess what I had for breakfast yesterday. Apple-pie :naughty::wub2:

Hmmm, thought you must have been out on the pi55 last night. :naughty:

yup! on a fri or sat, if im not here, im in a pub!! argh, i feel REALLY good today. (remind me not to persaude all the bar men to give me doubles for the price of singles...)

ps - fill me on the big signature thing? :bleh:

Hahah, you'd best remember it!

I expect at least 25 threads. :mf_rosetinted: You can leave all presents in my dressing room if you can find it.

--Jack

:roftl: When's your birthday? How did I miss out on this critical info?

I searched on birthday threads on Friday and it was already up to 8. Must be more now.

I've got 2 exes and 2 coworkers with birthdays today and yesterday. Better get to Facebook and start sending messages...

Yop!!! :huglove:

:original:

So good to read you're alright after that hurricane crap :boxed:

Guess the 'People against Global Warming' shirt didn't help a lot there...

Didn't help a lot, no... :naughty: :naughty: It wasn't even fitting the situation since hurricanes are normal in the Caribbeans :biggrin2:

Didn't help a lot, no... :naughty: :naughty: It wasn't even fitting the situation since hurricanes are normal in the Caribbeans :biggrin2:

i thought it was just my immagination: "Last message from: Yoppappop"

honey, how are you?? it is soo good seeing you here once more!

Quite destroyed after the hurricane, but we're still lucky compared with Jamaica, Haiti, and those who'll have it category 5... We had it category 2 "only"...

Oh wow, glad you're okay. I used to talk to someone in Martinique and he was offline for awhile because of volcanic activity. I never knew it was so dangerous on the islands!

Quite destroyed after the hurricane, but we're still lucky compared with Jamaica, Haiti, and those who'll have it category 5... We had it category 2 "only"...

Oh no!! I didn't realise it hit Martinique too!!

I hope your folks are ok.:boxed:

Oh Yop :huglove:

I didn't know you were in Martinique. I'm glad to hear that you are alright. Good to see you again.

:yay: I bought my first washing machine today. And I almost bought a picture with to dancing bananas. I would have preferred apples :mf_rosetinted: