The appleman can!!! - The official SEQUEL!

Kata

:yay: I bought my first washing machine today. And I almost bought a picture with to dancing bananas. I would have preferred apples :mf_rosetinted:

:yay: Someone open the champagne!

Wow, no they're going to make even more gifts more for the band.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm here and feel the same. There is too much lurrve for Mika going on, I can't read it. The more I hear what he has to say and the more I read about him, the less I feel I know about him.

Which is OK by me. :naughty:

I cannot explain any further.

i think im going off mika totally :blink:

no im not.. i cant be!:mf_rosetinted:

argh, i dont even now how i feel! think when the somerset house gig comes on TV i will be all.. :wub2: aaaaaah :wub2: again!

i dunno! its wierd, i like him, but this forum is too full of mika luuurve! and its sickening! im just gonna kee my distance from here, but dont forget me! cos i am looking forward to vega with you guys!! :roftl: :roftl:

(may be selling all my other tickets though) :mf_rosetinted:

i think im going off mika totally :blink:

no im not.. i cant be!:mf_rosetinted:

argh, i dont even now how i feel! think when the somerset house gig comes on TV i will be all.. :wub2: aaaaaah :wub2: again!

i dunno! its wierd, i like him, but this forum is too full of mika luuurve! and its sickening! im just gonna kee my distance from here, but dont forget me! cos i am looking forward to vega with you guys!! :roftl: :roftl:

(may be selling all my other tickets though) :mf_rosetinted:

I know how you feel, too much fawning over him, but keep coming on here ,we could just be stalkers?

Is there anyone here who would like to help me paint the walls of my new flat next week :mf_rosetinted: ?

I will, Im good at painting rooms!

Yeah, too much love. I just stay away from those threads. And Im NOT NEVER EVER going to sell my ticket. I wanna see him. Basta!

I only bumped the grey one, not the girlfriend one!

As for the threads, is this the only thread I am allowed in now? :mf_rosetinted:

That's bad enough. You bad girl.

Yeah,. you can be here. But you have to support me in the fight of the girlfriend-thread.

Ah, I've just found out there is a sequel. Well I think the fact that I haven't missed the Appleman thread over the last few weeks is probably saying it all.

I've tried to catch up with the previous pages and my conclusion is that I feel like I don't belong in this thread anymore. My cynical hat left me ages ago, it has not returned yet and I doubt if it ever will. I just don't feel the need to be sarcastic all the time. And I can't rhyme the current atmosphere with the great time I had in Londen last month. I'm not disappointed – I am not very easily disappointed as I don't have (high) expectations on people – I just can't rhyme it.

So I'm off from this thread. I'd better enjoy myself in places where I don't have to defend myself for thinking positive in general and not being negative about Mika. Taking my life in my own hands, so to say.

So will we have a proper funeral ceremony? :rip_1:

*never really been sarcastic enough for the apple thread :no:*

yeah "the adults" are pretty difficult to match.

Anyone want to say some nice words?