The appleman can!!! - The official SEQUEL!

Kata

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My mouth's doing much better, supposedly I healed quicker than normal. How're you doing, EnFa?

Welcome back to those who went to London. Did you have a good time despite the cancellation? No more hooker hotels at home at least. Is anyone rescheduling for the February gigs?

Despite being a grand in debt and being skeptical of Mika's touring abilities, I just spent $136 on a ticket to the V Festival in Melbourne in April...

I've looked everywhere, virtually raided the holiday home. Even raided my aunt's place. I suspect I left it in the restaurant where I had dinner last night, I rang them up and no one's reported any lost property. I'm about to tear my hair out. It's my own fault for being so f*cking careless.

I was really looking forward to meeting you all, it was one of my main reasons for going. This was probably the only chance that I'll ever get to do so. :tears:

Can you come in February, then? :mf_rosetinted:

Hi!

I'm back home. Just wanted to let you know that it was great seeing you all. I wish I had a bit more time to talk to Suzy and Christine properly but I guess I missed my chance :blink: .

Anyway, I hope you all made it safe home by now. I'm missing you all. (Godd God! I'm getting all cheesy :blush-anim-cl: )

its seems like i havent been posting for several weeks(thats what the forum told me)

glad everyone is home save!!

strange is that i dont feel home anymore in here!!!

i missed something.and well u know how it is

kuss vally

its seems like i havent been posting for several weeks(thats what the forum told me)

glad everyone is home save!!

strange is that i dont feel home anymore in here!!!

i missed something.and well u know how it is

kuss vally

Don't leave us vally, we are still here.

Oh, bummer...:emot-sad:

I know. :sad: Are you going? I saw you and Ioana discussing it somewhere.

It's well-established now that Mika has awful timing. Even his appearance at the V Festival in Melbourne in April next year will clash with a rural placement for my Pharmacy course. I've already bought a ticket, though (for $136 mind you which isn't cheap when you're a university student). I'm going to need to drive alone from God knows where my university will assign me for my placement to go it. And it'll be near the end of his Asia/Australia tour (that's if he even does Aussie dates besides the V Festival)... knowing his track record, I'm not sure if he'll be up for it. It'll be a miracle if all of those possible confounding factors go right. Even then it'll only be a few songs. I guess it's worth a try, though.

/rant

It's well-established now that Mika has awful timing. Even his appearance at the V Festival in Melbourne in April next year will clash with a rural placement for my Pharmacy course. I've already bought a ticket, though (for $136 mind you which isn't cheap when you're a university student). I'm going to need to drive alone from God knows where my university will assign me for my placement to go it. And it'll be near the end of his Asia/Australia tour (that's if he even does Aussie dates besides the V Festival)... knowing his track record, I'm not sure if he'll be up for it. It'll be a miracle if all of those possible confounding factors go right. Even then it'll only be a few songs. I guess it's worth a try, though.

/rant

:sneaky2: Scutty !!! It'll be fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine !!! :wink2::biggrin2:

/rant

I'll go. I'm planning to do two of the now three gigs and explore London on the other days of that week. I wanted to do that for ages and now I finally have the proper motivation for it :bleh:

So, too bad I won't meet you there, I would have loved it! :boxed:

But I'm also convinced that things will work out fine for you. He enjoyed Australia so much last time, he'll be there, even if it'll be just for that one date only. (...yet I do believe there will be other dates besides the festival)

And as you now have the ticket and it's still some months to go, I'd say, keep it, RELAX! And take it easy. I'll keep my fingers crossed :wink2:

I'll go. I'm planning to do two of the now three gigs and explore London on the other days of that week. I wanted to do that for ages and now I finally have the proper motivation for it :bleh:

So, too bad I won't meet you there, I would have loved it! :boxed:

But I'm also convinced that things will work out fine for you. He enjoyed Australia so much last time, he'll be there, even if it'll be just for that one date only. (...yet I do believe there will be other dates besides the festival)

And as you now have the ticket and it's still some months to go, I'd say, keep it, RELAX! And take it easy. I'll keep my fingers crossed :wink2:

That sounds like a great plan. I hope you have an awesome time, like everyone seemed to in the past week in London. I would have loved to meet you there too. Alas, that's the only downfall of everyone on the MFC living so far apart.

Lots of artists have done that in the past, though, come all the way to Australia and end up just doing festivals. I hope that won't be the case with Mika, especially since he did say that he'd like to return to Oz to do a proper tour and holiday. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for now.

:roftl: I know that you are one of the best at being cynical :naughty: .... but hope needn't be too far away ... anyway ... don't stress about me, seriously ..... I'm not !!! :huglove:

I would hate to let down the Aussies, but especially you since you've helped me so much with organising going to the festival (which, again, I thank you for). There's still four months though, so don't worry, I still have hope... I'm just not going to get my hopes up too high and risk being disappointed all over again.

That sounds like a great plan. I hope you have an awesome time, like everyone seemed to in the past week in London. I would have loved to meet you there too. Alas, that's the only downfall of everyone on the MFC living so far apart.

Lots of artists have done that in the past, though, come all the way to Australia and end up just doing festivals. I hope that won't be the case with Mika, especially since he did say that he'd like to return to Oz to do a proper tour and holiday. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for now.

I would hate to let down the Aussies, but especially you since you've helped me so much with organising going to the festival (which, again, I thank you for). There's still four months though, so don't worry, I still have hope... I'm just not going to get my hopes up too high and risk being disappointed all over again.

:wub2::huglove:

I'm in a hurry - gotta go to work now. Just need to say real quick, then I'll come back.

I love you Babspanky, Kata, Satu! Had the time of my life.

I wish we had more time Haeschen! Boo hoo *crying*...:blink:

Jack - I really didn't write a report about the gig. Mainly the event surrounding the giving of the Yearbook, that you'll find somewhere in the yearbook thread.

Babs - please clear some of your PMs - have been trying to send you one.

Scut - thanks for your friend request - I'm sorry I didn't meet you and more Apples (EnFa, Valley, Yuppy) but of course, he ended up cancelling anyway.

Had to tend to family yesterday, now gotta go to work.

I'm in a hurry - gotta go to work now. Just need to say real quick, then I'll come back.

I love you Babspanky, Kata, Satu! Had the time of my life.

I wish we had more time Haeschen! Boo hoo *crying*...:blink:

Jack - I really didn't write a report about the gig. Mainly the event surrounding the giving of the Yearbook, that you'll find somewhere in the yearbook thread.

Babs - please clear some of your PMs - have been trying to send you one.

Scut - thanks for your friend request - I'm sorry I didn't meet you and more Apples (EnFa, Valley, Yuppy) but of course, he ended up cancelling anyway.

Had to tend to family yesterday, now gotta go to work.

so everybody is coming home.

well normally the cancelled gigs are where enfa and i love to go!

maybe next time!

or did u ever think of a denmark gig?

kuss vally

And I saw some of the videos from London. Damn, wish I had been there! Looks like SO much fun!

What I remember, it was the best. You should've been!

I had the best time over all the days, gig or not.

Now I'll just go to sleep two days a row as the travelling is after all tiring.

(And my internet connection is still off...)