The appleman can!!! - The official SEQUEL!

Kata

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aha!:biggrin2:

A song from the new album, I presume!:naughty:

In London he was sick, but how the Australian thing could happen is not good.

I can’t believe they started to sell tickets before they had confirmations from the participants!:thumbdown:

I can’t believe they started to sell tickets before they had confirmations from the participants!:thumbdown:

I don't think 2008 will be as bad as 2007 when it comes to cancellings....

.. It will be worse :mf_rosetinted:

Ok, not!

I don't think 2008 will be as bad as 2007 when it comes to cancellings....

.. It will be worse :mf_rosetinted:

Ok, not!

I wouldn't think that possible :boxed: Well perhaps if they start announcing gigs on dates that don't exist :mf_rosetinted:

here is a "cancellations serious discussions" free zone (like "can't believe they started selling tickets before the confirmation" cause they may have had the confirmation then the cancellation announcement, or "his management is dumb", etc.)... to have serious questions and serious answers about the way it works, i would direct you to the "he's not performing there anymore" threads...

but to answer your question (again, even if you were not the one who asked it before and before that, and before before that) : you don't go to a festival for 1 artist in general, so the fact that mika cancelled his performance shouldn't be a big deal, and the impact on the ticket selling shouldn't be that huge... MFCers appart...

I wouldn't think that possible :boxed: Well perhaps if they start announcing gigs on dates that don't exist :mf_rosetinted:

FANTASTIC EXCEPTIONAL GIG IN ANTARCTIC ON FEBRUARY 32TH 2008

tickets on sale at 3am on march 1st 2008

:mf_rosetinted:

reactions from the MFCers : Antarctic ?! ain't it a bit cold for his health ??? :blink: how the hell does his management schedule his concerts ??!!

*goes and buy a ticket*

*plans flight*

Hmf. Could be possible in Mikaland.

...you don't go to a festival for 1 artist in general, so the fact that mika cancelled his performance shouldn't be a big deal, and the impact on the ticket selling shouldn't be that huge... MFCers appart...

No, you go to see Mika and Nik & Jay :mf_rosetinted::das:

Im looking forward to 2008. Im not going to see him at all, but I can just lay back and don't have to worry. Yay.

here is a "cancellations serious discussions" free zone (like "can't believe they started selling tickets before the confirmation" cause they may have had the confirmation then the cancellation announcement, or "his management is dumb", etc.)... to have serious questions and serious answers about the way it works, i would direct you to the "he's not performing there anymore" threads...

but to answer your question (again, even if you were not the one who asked it before and before that, and before before that) : you don't go to a festival for 1 artist in general, so the fact that mika cancelled his performance shouldn't be a big deal, and the impact on the ticket selling shouldn't be that huge... MFCers appart...

Aw, Yoppapop!:wub2:

I’m glad I have so long time behind me in this forum….

Just a thoughtless comment because I felt bad for the Aussies, I take it back.

Or maybe I should claim it was rhetorical?

Anyway, love your comments. Always good reading.

I should probably do a similar thing if this was my first language!:thumb_yello:

Aw, Yoppapop!:wub2:

I’m glad I have so long time behind me in this forum….

Just a thoughtless comment because I felt bad for the Aussies, I take it back.

Or maybe I should claim it was rhetorical?

Anyway, love your comments. Always good reading.

I should probably do a similar thing if this was my first language!:thumb_yello:

thank you !! :blush-anim-cl:

but just give it a try, english is not my 1st languages either :wink2:

oh, and you can say you feel bad for them of course, i was not telling you to shut up and say nothing, but just that we would not start the "why oh why" discussion here, so if you that's what you wanted, you had better gone somewhere else... but you're welcome if that's not what you want !! :wink2:

reactions from the MFCers : Antarctic ?! ain't it a bit cold for his health ??? :blink: how the hell does his management schedule his concerts ??!!

*goes and buy a ticket*

*plans flight*

OMFG I'm so gonna save up for that one :woot_jump:

so that makes 2 of us going !!!! :yay: who else ?

should we make an event thread and have a rsvp ? :naughty: :naughty: too bad 32th february isn't on the calendar... :bleh:

:roftl: yes too bad :sneaky2: guess we could have a thread anyway :naughty:

Yeah what if she decides Rowan Atkinson is an easier target and your kid comes out looking like Mr. Bean.

Lords no. Wouldn't be so bad if she managed to snag some Johnny Depp, or someone else with good genes, but I don't want to raise a Mr Bean look alike

Hmmm...Mr. Bean is mute. You might not even get offspring that can sing.

But if they can't sing, then how will I earn money? I was planing to live off my offsprings earnings :blink:

*goes and buy a ticket*

*plans flight*

Hmmmm..... well at least it is in February, so no Uni

And if we all rug up, extra layers then we could brave the line. Plus I don't think we'd have much competition to get front rows, no one else would be crazy enough to go there. :mf_rosetinted:

I'm so in :naughty:

*feeling cautiously possessive of her monkey*
Hey I saw that monkey first :sneaky2:
Oh...I didn't realize you swing that way...ya know - "Monkey Business" :naughty:
Well it's not a topic I like to discuss :blush-anim-cl: still claim my monkey though :sneaky2:

I must inform you that this monkey is taken, at least for a while longer anyway...

I can’t believe they started to sell tickets before they had confirmations from the participants! :thumbdown:

He was in their confirmed line-up. But it didn't stop him from cancelling anyway. :mf_rosetinted:

reactions from the MFCers : Antarctic ?! ain't it a bit cold for his health ???

how the hell does his management schedule his concerts ??!!

*goes and buy a ticket*

*plans flight*

Yay, Antarctica is really close to Melbourne! Count me in, I'm definitely going! :yay:

Me, too.

Did you know that apples give off ethylene gas that causes other surrounding vegetables to ripen faster?

</random>

hahahahahahahahahahaha:lmao:

thats why enfa and satu r hanging aroud in here:lmfao:

i did know that:so do tomatoes!!not know but give of the ethylene gas!

*goes and buy a ticket*

*plans flight*

****e i have to work!

i would love to but u know i have to work.****ing christmas parties!

but well i hope u have fun and represent us!

by the way:who is the suport band?