Modified German Tour dates

Ioana

Dusseldorf is on Eventim now! :punk:

But I think it's not working properly yet. I filled everything in, including my credit card data, I clicked 'confirm' (or something like that) and I got the message that an error had occured. :blink:

When I try to check my order under 'mein Eventim' there is nothing to see. So I will try it again later.

I buy the tickets on my credit card and have them sent to my friend in Germany - that is not a problem according to the form, you can have the tickets sent to a 'Lieferadress' that is different from your home address (but actually I hope that is not the thing that caused the error :naughty: ).

don't worry, when I booked mine for Cologne I tried about 10 times (seriously) and it only worked after 2 hours or so and after trying different sites lol

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink:

I tried it again, filled in my friend's address as the Lieferadress but the system automatically changed the Lieferaddress into my address in Holland - for this reason:

PLEASE NOTE:

We would like to inform you that the delivery features you chose while booking your tickets do not comply with your chosen country of delivery or the date of event is to close for using another way of transport. Therefore we were forced to adjust the shipping costs to be able to deliver to your country in time.

What a nonsense. :thumbdown:

So I still haven't bought my tickets. I want them on a German post address.

[Edit] Cleared the form, filled it out again, now the message doesn't show up and they don't charge me extra... but still 'Sehr geehrter Kunde! Es ist ein Fehler aufgetreten.' Where is the frustration smiley? :blink:

Yup. I wrote it down in German, sorry. :biggrin2:

Now I realise that I could have ordered one for you too... That would have been easier and cheaper... Sorry... :sad:

Great!

oh don't worry for me, i'll figure out a way. I mean, i've mangede to find a plane!:naughty:

yaaaayy!!!! whohoooooo!!! thank you blue!!! so now we're officially going!!!

Oh my! I can't believe this, but it looks like I will be joining you all!!

I just booked a plane and tickets for the gig!!

WOW!!!

:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

Btw, what are you doing for accommodation? I mean have you booked already? What are the details of the place where everyone is staying?

WOW I am sooo excited!!!

Great!

oh don't worry for me, i'll figure out a way. I mean, i've mangede to find a plane!:naughty:

I ended up booking my ticket from the same site,and paid for the 'world' delivery just so I didn't miss my chance...I guess I was a bit paranoid that I'd end up with a plane ticket and no concert ticket!!:shocked:

Cool! So many MFCers! We should bring a flag or banner or so!

Btw, what are you doing for accommodation? I mean have you booked already? What are the details of the place where everyone is staying?

WOW I am sooo excited!!!

I think it's better to wait until there is a Dusseldorf thread in the gig section (I think Mirtilla created one but it's not there yet). We can make a list there with the names of the people who want to stay for the night and as soon as we are 'complet' let one of us book the accommodation (I prefer someone whose German is better than mine :naughty:). We did it like this for Somerset House and it worked out well.

This is the hostel: http://www.backpackers-duesseldorf.de/

Hmm, I wanted to remove the question mark from my signature but I found out that I can't... Only 250 characters allowed now, which means that either I have to stick to my current signature OR rearrange the whole thing to a much shorter sig... I choose the first. :naughty:

Hmm, I wanted to remove the question mark from my signature but I found out that I can't... Only 250 characters allowed now, which means that either I have to stick to my current signature OR rearrange the whole thing to a much shorter sig... I choose the first. :naughty:

hehe, well they are gonna adjust the sigs that are too big but yours def doesn't fit that category ;)

*yay* :yay: so many people from the mfc are going to the concert :D i'm soooo excited :biggrin2:

YES!!! ME TOO! It will be great!

I think it's better to wait until there is a Dusseldorf thread in the gig section (I think Mirtilla created one but it's not there yet). We can make a list there with the names of the people who want to stay for the night and as soon as we are 'complet' let one of us book the accommodation (I prefer someone whose German is better than mine :naughty:). We did it like this for Somerset House and it worked out well.

This is the hostel: http://www.backpackers-duesseldorf.de/

Ok, good plan Batman!:thumb_yello:

My german is limited to 'ja, bitte, danke schon, ich heise Sara' so I will leave it to the natives......:roftl:

But it's still too long according to the message I get... :sad:

I was about to blast my brains out with that!

I was trying to get the link to the Cherisse B.day Project in my singature and it kept telling me that 250 message,and then it started sayin I was only allowed to have 2 images . Now my link to the pronunciation and russian thing is gone...oh well,but at least I have Cherisse :biggrin2:

:yay: :yay: :yay:

So it finally works! We should definitely make a banner. And I will ask my friend if we want to spend the night in Düsseldorf as well. So we can join you all. And I can book the hostel if you want me to :wink2: .

Oh, and btw, I have to hurry to buy a ticket myself now :blush-anim-cl: .