Modified German Tour dates

Ioana

sorry, this is off-topic but: anybody here who goes to Amsterdam????

I am! Your question was if it was sold out? Unfortunately (well, good for Mika though) it is sold out... It was sold out in two weeks.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So Dusseldorf is official now? Great! And thanks for your help Steph! :thumb_yello:

Now I have to find out what the handiest way is to order tickets. :naughty:

no worries....

the best way to get tickets would be to order on line via their ticket shop, though they are not on sale yet, though it is already advertised thank god.. which was a battle in itself...

there is plenty of time , as the venue is so big, ( 7.500 )they will not be sold out in a hurry....

it is a weird choice for this gig as they seem to specialize more in middle of the road stuff and other thing, not sure what they will make of mika...

if you have any trouble getting tickets , let me know...

that's what I was told in Germany gigs are not sold out so fast I wonder why? :blink:

ich weiß es nicht. ich weiß es wirklich nicht.

I cannot think of ANY good reason *starts thinking again*

(allerdings habe ich mir von einigen sagen lassen er wäre "zu poppig". aha.)

So Dusseldorf is official now? Great! And thanks for your help Steph! :thumb_yello:

:wub2: :wub2: love you blue:biggrin2: :bleh:

*no worries people, just some sentimental happiness:mf_rosetinted: *

I think it works almost the same way on each of the sites. but the shipping is freakishly expensive! it was 15,90 for me or sth and I live the neighbour country!

ich weiß es nicht. ich weiß es wirklich nicht.

I cannot think of ANY good reason *starts thinking again*

(allerdings habe ich mir von einigen sagen lassen er wäre "zu poppig". aha.)

zu poppig :roftl: wie geht das denn?? lol aber die scissor sisters hatten das gleiche Problem! ein freund von mir war auf einem konzert von ihnen in Köln und das war bis zum schluss nicht ausverkauft! :blink:

So the German don't like 'poppige' artists? :naughty:

How does it work in Germany? Can you buy tickets at (for example) post offices - like you can in the Netherlands? In that case it might be worth for me to drive to the nearest town just on the other side of the border and get my tickets personally. I live only 30 min from the German border. Fuel seems to be much cheaper than shipping. :naughty:

ich will es echt nicht sagen, weil ich sowas für unbeschreiblich dümmlich und niveaulos (usw....) halte, aber es gab von so manchem auch den kommentar, dass Mika ja schwul wäre und darum könnte man das nicht hören (dieses superargument kam hauptsächlich von männern). :rip_1:

:blowup::giljotiini::raygun:

So the German don't like 'poppige' artists? :naughty:

How does it work in Germany? Can you buy tickets at (for example) post offices - like you can in the Netherlands? In that case it might be worth for me to drive to the nearest town just on the other side of the border and get my tickets personally. I live only 30 min from the German border. Fuel seems to be much cheaper than shipping. :naughty:

You usually have to order them somewhere on the internet or buy them at the hall or something. e.g. if there's a gig in Cologne or Aachen you can also go to ticket offics in these cities but I don't think there is any possibility to get a ticket in, let's say, Aachen for a gig in Cologne.

Schwul... :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Sorry, I love the word (I have loved it since the first time I heard it) but it definitely doesn't fit Mika. :roftl: :roftl:

Well and this was even the polite term they used. It's a shame. :blowup:

I think it works almost the same way on each of the sites. but the shipping is freakishly expensive! it was 15,90 for me or sth and I live the neighbour country!

what a shame, and it's a ticket! i mean, a little piece of paper!:thumbdown:

Well and this was even the polite term they used. It's a shame. :blowup:

there is nothing you can do but ignore them...

what a shame, and it's a ticket! i mean, a little piece of paper!:thumbdown:

yeah and I fear it's even more expensive to have them sent to Italy :boxed:

Schwul... :roftl: :roftl:

Sorry, I love the word (I have loved it since the first time I heard it) but it definitely doesn't fit Mika. :roftl: :roftl:

I'm more for Schwuchtel myself :lmfao:

now you made me laugh :roftl: :roftl:

ich will es echt nicht sagen, weil ich sowas für unbeschreiblich dümmlich und niveaulos (usw....) halte, aber es gab von so manchem auch den kommentar, dass Mika ja schwul wäre und darum könnte man das nicht hören (dieses superargument kam hauptsächlich von männern). :rip_1:

:lmao::lmfao: I liebe diese Argumentationsketten :thumb_yello:

So logisch. :biggrin2:

why tickets in germany aren't sold out usually? i have no idea, i just know it's generally like this. for example, the take that concerts here aren't sold out either. maybe germans don't like to go to concerts? or they just don't buy the tickets months or weeks in advance? e.g. i know several ppl who went to the last mika gig in munich and only decided one day in advance that they would go.

well, and IF shows are sold out, it's usually not a problem to get tickets in the evening... like for robbie last year, it was sold out but you could get tickets for 20 euro (original price was 70) in front of the stadium. there are only few concerts that are REALLY sold out, like the nokia night of the proms on saturdays.

why tickets in germany aren't sold out usually? i have no idea, i just know it's generally like this. for example, the take that concerts here aren't sold out either. maybe germans don't like to go to concerts? or they just don't buy the tickets months or weeks in advance? e.g. i know several ppl who went to the last mika gig in munich and only decided one day in advance that they would go.

well, and IF shows are sold out, it's usually not a problem to get tickets in the evening... like for robbie last year, it was sold out but you could get tickets for 20 euro (original price was 70) in front of the stadium. there are only few concerts that are REALLY sold out, like the nokia night of the proms on saturdays.

Take That ticks are still on sale?? wow, here they were sold-out in i-don't-know-how-much-time! Maybe Germans take life really easy:biggrin2:

Take That ticks are still on sale?? wow, here they were sold-out in i-don't-know-how-much-time! Maybe Germans take life really easy:biggrin2:

The Gwen Stefani concert wich is in 3 weeks or so isn't sold out either

I'm kinda bummed with this too

I thaught they'd be all sold out by now

Has anybody already checked Tokio Hotel?

The Tokio Hotel gig in Amsterdam (also in the HMH, just like Mika) was sold out within 2 hours! Mika in 2 weeks.

My sister and I decided to go to Crowded House in Amsterdam (15 or 16 Oct). But we can't. Sold out. Both gigs. On the Crowded House website we found out that the gigs in Amsterdam are the only ones so far that are sold out!! (OK, and a gig in Sydney). Apparently Dutch people are concert freaks or so? :blink: