Modified German Tour dates

Ioana

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Tokio Hotel gig in Amsterdam (also in the HMH, just like Mika) was sold out within 2 hours! Mika in 2 weeks.

My sister and I decided to go to Crowded House in Amsterdam (15 or 16 Oct). But we can't. Sold out. Both gigs. On the Crowded House website we found out that the gigs in Amsterdam are the only ones so far that are sold out!! (OK, and a gig in Sydney). Apparently Dutch people are concert freaks or so? :blink:

The Dutch just ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love them. Their cheese is good.

Easyjet is much cheaper and faster. :naughty:

I'd go by bike if they'd let me through the tunnel.

Has anybody already checked Tokio Hotel?

(Are there REALLY tickets for TT??? *runs off to eventim*)

The Tokio Hotel gig in Amsterdam (also in the HMH, just like Mika) was sold out within 2 hours! Mika in 2 weeks.

I knew Blue would know about Tokio Hotel :naughty::wink2:

Anyway, you were quite busy today again.

Thanks to Steph for her effort. I think I'll order tickets as soon as possible now. I could also order some for you (Blue, Mirtilla) as well if you could somehow transfer the money. I could send you the tickets afterwards.

Mirtilla, have you found a way to get here already? I wanted to suggest a few days ago that you are very welcome to come to Bielefeld the day before and we could go to Düsseldorf on Saturday together. The nearest airports are Münster/Osnabrück and Paderborn/Lippstadt.

No matter what, it will definitely be fun :naughty::biggrin2:

i think either they or poor mika will be in for a shock at this venue.....:wub2:

it seems to be a kind of middle of the road venue with little experience of pop concerts...

least of all would they have any experience with mika's flamboyant style....:naughty: .

they asked me what kind of instrument he plays and if he has a backing group...

i advised them to get some backing info on him (which they now have posted )

the venue holds 7,500 which is very large if filled....

i wonder what they would make of if people turn out dressed up, but being in germany it.would be a very orderly affair..

i would still get tickets as soon as possible , they might sell really well...you never know...if anyone has any trouble, please let me know.....

i think either they or poor mika will be in for a shock at this venue.....:wub2:

it seems to be a kind of middle of the road venue with little experience of pop concerts...

least of all would they have any experience with mika's flamboyant style....:naughty: .

they asked me what kind of instrument he plays and if he has a backing group...

i advised them to get some backing info on him (which they now have posted )

the venue holds 7,500 which is very large if filled....

i wonder what they would make of if people turn out dressed up, but being in germany it.would be a very orderly affair..

i would still get tickets as soon as possible , they might sell really well...you never know...if anyone has any trouble, please let me know.....

sorry, but "orderly affair"?? you have never been in Germany (especially cologne or düsseldorf) in the time between novemer 11th and february, right? :D

although those people (die Jecken) are surely not the one who go to Mika-concerts... :roftl:

I knew Blue would know about Tokio Hotel :naughty::wink2:

Anyway, you were quite busy today again.

Thanks to Steph for her effort. I think I'll order tickets as soon as possible now. I could also order some for you (Blue, Mirtilla) as well if you could somehow transfer the money. I could send you the tickets afterwards.

Mirtilla, have you found a way to get here already? I wanted to suggest a few days ago that you are very welcome to come to Bielefeld the day before and we could go to Düsseldorf on Saturday together. The nearest airports are Münster/Osnabrück and Paderborn/Lippstadt.

No matter what, it will definitely be fun :naughty::biggrin2:

thank you so much Haeschen! yup, i've found a way: god bless Air Berlin!:biggrin2:

Booked the flight: i'll arrive at 11am at still-dunno-which-airport-in-Dusseldorf.:naughty:

thank you so much Haeschen! yup, i've found a way: god bless Air Berlin!:biggrin2:

Booked the flight: i'll arrive at 11am at still-dunno-which-airport-in-Dusseldorf.:naughty:

so Düsseldorf? not Eindhoven?:blink:

sorry, but "orderly affair"?? you have never been in Germany (especially cologne or düsseldorf) in the time between novemer 11th and february, right? :D

although those people (die Jecken) are surely not the one who go to Mika-concerts... :roftl:

ah...karnival..

but this gig is just before,,....shame really, it would make it more interesting if there was a narrensitzung just before:naughty:

Ok, good to know that you've found something. So we'll have a huge meet-up (at least for non-UK circumstances :naughty: ). That will be so much fun. We definitely need to have a drink afterwards and celebrate as much as if it was already carnival :naughty:

so you didn't take the flight for 10 euros?

carnaval... do you think everybody will be dressed up?

no, i saw there was one which landed not too far (hope so:biggrin2: ) and in the morning so i picked up that one.

Ok, good to know that you've found something. So we'll have a huge meet-up (at least for non-UK circumstances :naughty: ). That will be so much fun. We definitely need to have a drink afterwards and celebrate as much as if it was already carnival :naughty:

oh yess, you can bet on it!!:naughty::punk:

That will be so much fun. We definitely need to have a drink afterwards and celebrate as much as if it was already carnival :naughty:

yeah it's gonna be so great! :yay: btw why is there still no thread? I wanna fill out the RSVP! lol

no, i saw there was one which landed not too far (hope so:biggrin2: ) and in the morning so i picked up that one.

oh yess, you can bet on it!!:naughty::punk:

wow cool for you! I'm so happy I'll see you again :biggrin2:

yeah it's gonna be so great! :yay: btw why is there still no thread? I wanna fill out the RSVP! lol

i made it but it was the wrong date, so i asked Fred and deano to delete it. they did. i made a correct one but it doesn't show up...:boxed:

wow cool for you! I'm so happy I'll see you again :biggrin2:

me too, yayy!!!!:punk:

Between the 11th of November and February? Carnaval? :blink:

Carnaval starts here on the 11th of the 11th at 11.11PM - when Mika is playing in Amsterdam. :naughty:

really, for holland it's 11:11 pm?? :blink: in germany it's 11:11 am.

really, for holland it's 11:11 pm?? :blink: in germany it's 11:11 am.

I don't know the official time... Maybe it's different in the southern part of Holland (where they know how to celebrate carnaval). In my tiny little hometown there is a little 'parade' (de 'Raad van Elf') coming along our street with a hoompa-band on the 11th of the 11th and it's always around 11PM. I don't like carnaval, but many people in my village do. :naughty:

Dusseldorf is on Eventim now! :punk:

But I think it's not working properly yet. I filled everything in, including my credit card data, I clicked 'confirm' (or something like that) and I got the message that an error had occured. :blink:

When I try to check my order under 'mein Eventim' there is nothing to see. So I will try it again later.

I buy the tickets on my credit card and have them sent to my friend in Germany - that is not a problem according to the form, you can have the tickets sent to a 'Lieferadress' that is different from your home address (but actually I hope that is not the thing that caused the error :naughty: ).

But I think it's not working properly yet. I filled everything in, including my credit card data, I clicked 'confirm' (or something like that) and I got the message that an error had occured. :blink:

When I try to check my order under 'mein Eventim' there is nothing to see. So I will try it again later.

I buy the tickets on my credit card and have them sent to my friend in Germany - that is not a problem according to the form, you can have the tickets sent to a 'Lieferadress' that is different from your home address (but actually I hope that is not the thing that caused the error :naughty: ).

oh :shocked: I'm hoping it will work and that you're not being charged now or something

Hmm no I don't think so. I didn't get an email to confirm my order and there is nothing to see under 'mein Eventim'. So I guess I will wait until someone else has made a succesful transaction :naughty: and then I will try it again.

Hmm no I don't think so. I didn't get an email to confirm my order and there is nothing to see under 'mein Eventim'. So I guess I will wait until someone else has made a succesful transaction :naughty: and then I will try it again.

oh where o where is the dusseldorf thread?? i want to rsvp!!!:biggrin2:

Oh great news, thanx Blue!!

Btw, has any of you already booked the hotel?

oh where o where is the dusseldorf thread?? i want to rsvp!!!:biggrin2:

shall i try to create another one?:blink: (this time i promise to type the date correctly:naughty: )