Modified German Tour dates

Ioana

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yup, i saw on eventim and vertigo and both still list Koln but no Dusseldorf..:boxed: what would you suggest me? wait? book now?

maybe wait a couple of days? :boxed: I don't know really...

Will we have to change our cologne-tickets or can we just turn up in DÃœS? (does anybody know? if not i'll just phone them again... :D )

no no need to get the tickets changed...it is all sorted, you can use the kolner ticket for entry in dusseldorf, i was guaranteed !!!!

maybe wait a couple of days? :boxed: I don't know really...

no need to wait for tickets, they are going on sale today as from after i spoke to them....

the kolner venue is stopping selling as from my phone call...

and the tickets will be honoured , no need to change them..

the venue holds 7500, they sold about 3000 for the kolner gig , so the rest will be for sale as from now...

i think it will be sold out within the next few days...but there are plenty there now...

i'm looking at the phillipshalle website you posted, on the tickets shop section but Mika's not listed in the dropdown menu..guess i should wait later..

i think it will be sold out within the next few days...but there are plenty there now...

Well... it's GERMANY.

(meaning: it won't be sold out too soon)

just a stupid idea: order cologne-tickets (as they work for düsseldorf, too...)

Well... it's GERMANY.

(meaning: it won't be sold out too soon)

just a stupid idea: order cologne-tickets (as they work for düsseldorf, too...)

sorry you can't i told them they must stop selling tickets for the kolner gig....

read my posts on p. 31, i had 2 hours of fun on the phone....

i'm looking at the phillipshalle website you posted, on the tickets shop section but Mika's not listed in the dropdown menu..guess i should wait later..

you should be able to book very soon, or you can phone them ,when i battled it out with them, they did't even know it was to be there... she is now aware of the added gig date and they should be officially available as from this afternoon....

but there are plenty there as it is an added venue date and they had to find a larger one so as to fit the kolner ticketholders in....

sorry you can't i told them they must stop selling tickets for the kolner gig....

read my posts on p. 31, i had 2 hours of fun on the phone....

I read them ;) I also phoned them today and I just thought that, if it was still possible to purchase Cologne-tickets, one might try it that way... if it doesn't work anymore, everybody will have to wait :(

I read them ;) I also phoned them today and I just thought that, if it was still possible to purchase Cologne-tickets, one might try it that way... if it doesn't work anymore, everybody will have to wait :(

sorry...you just can't any more, i just told them that they mustn't carry on selling tickets for something that doesn't exist.....so the gigs manager took it off...

im sure you will not have to wait long and they are officially on sale for philipshalle....

nope, i asked Fred to delete it cause i was too fast to click and the date was wrong:blush-anim-cl: sorry...

haha! you quoted me faster than I could edit mine! haha:naughty: :roftl:

I don't see the tickets yet on the site though... but well, at least it's on the site now! woot!:punk:

haha! you quoted me faster than I could edit mine! haha:naughty: :roftl:

I don't see the tickets yet on the site though... but well, at least it's on the site now! woot!:punk:

i told you: i'm fast:roftl: