Modified German Tour dates

Ioana

thank you Blue you're a sweetheart!:huglove:

really dunno whether booking the plane to Eindhoven now or not (it's only 10€ taxes included, one way only)..

No worries mate, I have to phone them to get information about my own train ticket fare too so it's easy to ask about fares from Eindhoven too. :wink2:

Eindhoven Airport website: http://www.eindhovenairport.com/ - there is a bus to the train station every 15 minutes.

And you know what? If I were you... I would do it. :original: What time will you arrive then?

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you Blue you're a sweetheart!:huglove:

really dunno whether booking the plane to Eindhoven now or not (it's only 10€ taxes included, one way only)..

that's freakishly cheap! :shocked:

and you're right petra: chaos! all we can do is wait I guess

Yup, that is why I said that I would do it! :punk:

I checked the train fares from Eindhoven to Venlo and considering those I should say that a return ticket to Dusseldorf would cost 35-40 euro. I'll be back on that later as soon as I have reached NS Internationaal. :wink2:

No worries mate, I have to phone them to get information about my own train ticket fare too so it's easy to ask about fares from Eindhoven too. :wink2:

Eindhoven Airport website: http://www.eindhovenairport.com/ - there is a bus to the train station every 15 minutes.

And you know what? If I were you... I would do it. :original: What time will you arrive then?

Well, the plane arrives in Eindhoven at 11.55am, so if everything will be fine i could be with you all at about..3pm?

Blue i'm watching the Eindhoven airport website...but can't find bus timetables:blink:

and you're right petra: chaos! all we can do is wait I guess

yup! it's one way only, cause for going back home i think i might take the plane from Dusseldorf-Weeze..

Blue i'm watching the Eindhoven airport website...but can't find bus timetables:blink:

I can't find them either, but it says there are buses 4 times an hour.

Flying to Eindhoven and back from Dusseldorf seems like a good idea to me!

Quick question regarding the venue and which airport to fly to (I decided to do a 'test route' too, so everything is ready to be booked when the tickets come out, hehe!)

What is closer to the venue:Dusseldorf International or Dusseldorf Niederrhein?

What do you recommend? :mf_lustslow:

Sara the site you posted is awesome! i didn't know it!

and..guess what???:biggrin2:http://www.airberlin.com/site/index.php?page=start.php&LANG=ita&all=1

I live here. :bleh:

Well not SO close to Eindhoven that I could travel with you, but still. :naughty:

And now I am REALLY off to my appointment. :biggrin2:

ok, thank you again! Speak to you later:wink2:

EDIT: i'm going too: recharge my card and few minutes to Ikea:wink2:

Be back in an hour or so

I live here. :bleh:

Well not SO close to Eindhoven that I could travel with you, but still. :naughty:

And now I am REALLY off to my appointment. :biggrin2:

Hey Blue, do you know if Amsterdam is already sold out?

*runs off to check out other concert dates*

Oh that's all so exciting!!! I wish I could start planning and booking, too.

Oh, I WANT TO SEE ANOTHER GIG SOMEWHERE ELSE....!!! I need to look up other dates!!!

steph called the palladium and they re now aware of the cancellation and we can keep the tickets for cologne! so that's pretty cool! chaos solved lol

i've just spoken to the guy in charge of the ticketsales in koln and they are now stopping to sell tickets for the 31st....( there were not told either )

i have spoken to philipshalle and they are now officially selling tickets for the 3rd nov,

they confirmed and guaranteed that all ticketholders for the koln gig will be honoured and that the venue holds about 7500

the doors will open at 19:00 and the gig starts at 20:00

they also confirmed that this is the final venue swap

steph called the palladium and they re now aware of the cancellation and we can keep the tickets for cologne! so that's pretty cool! chaos solved lol

yes heheh...two hours of being on the phone to the various places and talking to ebdless voiceboxes...and finally getting through to the highest authorities was great fun....grrrrrr

but at least i have peace of mind now !!!

yes heheh...two hours of being on the phone to the various places and talking to ebdless voiceboxes...and finally getting through to the highest authorities was great fun....grrrrrr

but at least i have peace of mind now !!!

yeah I guess! I have some experience myself with this kind of stuff :naughty:

Will we have to change our cologne-tickets or can we just turn up in DÃœS? (does anybody know? if not i'll just phone them again... :D )

seems like we can just take them to Düsseldorf...