Dubai Desert Rhythm Festival

Blue Sky

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Blue! (And thanks for the hug on MySpace...Snoopy and Woodstock are adorable!)

Akim, it won't be televised, unfortunately. On the plus side, my best friend's going to take as many pics and vids as possible. She doesn't have any other choice really, I'm threatened her, told her I'd hut her down and come after her witha blunt ax if she doesn't take pics or vids for me, lol. A pleasant best friend, aren't I? :D

Thanks Blue! (And thanks for the hug on MySpace...Snoopy and Woodstock are adorable!)

Akim, it won't be televised, unfortunately. On the plus side, my best friend's going to take as many pics and vids as possible. She doesn't have any other choice really, I'm threatened her, told her I'd hut her down and come after her witha blunt ax if she doesn't take pics or vids for me, lol. A pleasant best friend, aren't I? :D

Sandi

I think your friend has to try to get a video of Mika saying a message to you.

She has to say something like "Mika, you remember Sandi (or Sou whichever he knows you as), she wasn't allowed to come today and she is sitting at home in Kuwait, so sad. She looked forward to this for months...etc etc...."

and then film MIKA's response for you.

That's what the Aussie girls did for me, and then next time in Tokyo he asked for me. Or maybe you will get a video of a Where's Robertina moment, when he comes out and says, "So where's Sandi??? "

Let us know what happens!!

Sandi

I think your friend has to try to get a video of Mika saying a message to you.

She has to say something like "Mika, you remember Sandi (or Sou whichever he knows you as), she wasn't allowed to come today and she is sitting at home in Kuwait, so sad. She looked forward to this for months...etc etc...."

and then film MIKA's response for you.

That's what the Aussie girls did for me, and then next time in Tokyo he asked for me. Or maybe you will get a video of a Where's Robertina moment, when he comes out and says, "So where's Sandi??? "

Let us know what happens!!

Arriving at the venue he'll sit in a corner in a snit, refusing to perform... "No, I told ya, I won't enter that stage unless somebody brings Sou right here! Are you deaf??"

Don't be sad, little Sou, your time will come :huglove:

hehe i hope sou friend can do something :)

and i hope she can see him soon in the close future!

and i hope when mika see she is not there... he will do what Violet said ;)

Arriving at the venue he'll sit in a corner in a snit, refusing to perform... "No, I told ya, I won't enter that stage unless somebody brings Sou right here! Are you deaf??"

Don't be sad, little Sou, your time will come :huglove:

awww thats just so cute!!!

Blue Sky, haha, imagine that, "Where's Sandi?" haha, a girl can dream!

Violet_Sky, awww, that's so cute!! Scary if it ever happened, but cute still! lol

Thinking about it again now....I had the MFC sign and the flashing heart Babs sent me ready *tries to snap out of it*

Oh...that's 3am Tokyo time....Goodnight all, I will have to catch the excitement tomorrow!!

Hope it is a great show Sou. Followed by a lovely video addressed to you!! Keep that heart flashing!!:wub2:

Aw Sou I know this moment must be more bitter than sweet for you but at least your friend can share it with you.

Everyone has said this already, but it's true. Mika's got a long career ahead of him and you'll get your turn. And when you do I think all of MFC will be with you in spirit and wishing you the time of your life.

Thanks Queenie and Freddie :) xx

Christine, I can't say I feel bitter, I'm not sure how I feel actually. Numb perhaps. You're right, he's got a long, long career ahead of him, I'm sure at one point I'll be there in the crowd singing along. :)

Robertina, the audience is nothing like in San Remo! They're young and lots of them are there for Mika! He's really, really, really popular in Dubai! :)

Babs, I got the CD, Between the Minds, yesterday! *jumps in joy*

No updates yet from Sylvia.....will post the second I get any news.